Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Frank26  1/4/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Frank26 1/4/18

Go down

Frank26  1/4/18 Empty Frank26 1/4/18

Post by Ssmith Fri Jan 05, 2018 8:11 am

KTFA

Frank26 » January 4th, 2018

TOOK YOU FROM THE BEGINNING OF A DIGITAL PLATFORM TODAY TO THE ENDS OF OUR KNOWN TIMES.

IT WAS A DEEP CC FILLED WITH QUALITY AND QUANTITY.

IT IS WITH MERIT. MAY YOU ENJOY THE FULLNESS .................. OF LIFE.

ChrisC » January 4th, 2018

You are calling this a digital platform, but this is essentially the new asset backed UST dollar that everybody has talked about for so long, correct? So there is no GCR but it appears by what I just listened to, there are going to be a lot of countries associated with this global "event" coming up. Is everybody else showing off their asset backed digital "platform" too?

EXCELLENT QT ............ IMO SOME HAVE AND SOME R GOING TO.
BUT IMO THE UDS (USD?) WILL RULE ................ ALWAYS.

ESPECIALLY NOW THAT IT IS A BUDDY OF THE ME AND NOT ..........THE OTHER PUNKS THAT WERE PARASITICAL TO THE UDS.

---

Wednesday Night KTFA CC 1-3-18

The first part is business Promo and the second part is Dinar/Iraq Intel starting at about minute 52

Minute 1:23 starts talk about US and the new asset backed platform launching tomorrow 1-4-17

PLAYBACK : 641.715.3598 PIN : 155703#

https://fccdl.in/8EyF76RwJ

---

Libertyu78 » January 4th, 2018

You know, Frank. Some of the big reasons I was attracted to KTFA was the conservativeness of your predictions, the fact you worked off mainstream news or intel that was soon proven by same, and the focus on Iraq only, whose MR is a known fact. It all lent to your credibility.

I was so surprised since you started talking about things the GCR crowd does. Things I once believed but started to write off as conspiracy theories, or at least true things that will never be resolved to our benefit.

I know you held it back until it actually was happening because you didn't want to sound like those crazy gurus, whom you still definitely don't agree with on everything. It's exciting to think your sources, who have built their credibility with us over the years, are now confirming these other events.

BUT AS I SAID LAST NIGHT ................. I DO NOT NORMALLY TALK TO KONA THAT WAY.

TIMING ...............INDEED.

YET AS QUICKLY AS I MENTIONED IT .............. IS AS QUICKLY AS I WILL BURY IT.
THIS MAY BE A SPICE ADDED TO THE MEAL ............. BUT IT WILL NEVER BE TASTED.............. BY THE MAJORITY.

WE LIVE IN A STERILE AND BARREN WORLD OF REALITY.

IMO ........... THANK GOD MOST OF THE TRUTH IS HIDDEN FROM OUR EYES.

I ONCE AGAIN PLACE SUCH TOPICS ............... IN THE HANDS OF GOD .............. WHO KNOWS ALL TRUTH........... YESTERDAY TODAY AND .......... TOMORROW'S ENDING.

PS .......... THIS ALL REMINDS ME OF SPOTTING A UFO LOL............ MAYBE TRUE BUT IMPOSSIBLE SO FAR LOL ........... ALOHA FRIEND \M/

Frank, In your opinion is the popular crowd (Iranian backed militia) govt loyal or people loyal? If we get our Kurdish friends to encourage the militias to go back and help the people of Iran and throw in a little "Company" assistance, we would really be a buddy of the ME. Both Shia and Sunni.

THEY ARE AMERICAN LOYAL IMO !!!

THE GOVT OF IRAN HATES THE INFIDELS.

THE CITIZENS SIMPLY WANT THE INFIDELS TO KEEP DOING TO EACH ME COUNTRY THAT WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN DOING ........... INVADE US FOR CRYING OUT LOUD !!!

CAPITALISM IS NOT A DIRTY WORD TO THE IRANIAN CITIZENS !!!

Your references to the NWO several times made me a little nervous (along with SA giving Sophia citizenship....guess they haven't seen The Terminator) but I think the most important thing is to go back and realize Trump would not have signed that EO on the 20th unless everything was done. Obama might have, but not Trump.

The frustrating thing for all of us is to not have all the info. We would have virtually nothing if it was not for you and your teams, but even with that we still can't see the complete picture. It is like sitting in the stands and watching a game. We watch the game and wonder why they ran certain plays and "arm chair quarterback" them saying if it was up to us we would run instead of pass, but we don't know what they know.

I am looking at Trump like I would Tom Landry or Bear Bryant and am trusting that they know what needs to be done to win the game.

LarryH » January 4th, 2018

Just a different Petro Dollar. What great thinking to keep up with the times.

Not sure what you mean. I believe it is quite the reverse. The Petrodollar was forced on the world and backed by nothing...this is NOT being forced on the world and is asset backed, supposedly.

Will » January 4th, 2018

petro backed dollar.

Not sure what you mean either Will. The Petrodollar was not backed by petro, we just forced the world to use it to buy petro and this "asset backed" currency is backed by more than just oil. It supposedly takes into account all the assets of the country. Kind of like what TAG has been doing in Iraq. No need here for a history lesson but you might want to look up how we made a deal with SA (OPEC) to only sell oil in US dollars (hence the force).

2Cents » January 4th, 2018

Big day today!!! Abadi actually met with Kurds......Looks like all issues are being addressed....

Note that Abadi has put this meeting off for weeks and weeks.....Why today????

HMMMMMM!!!!!!

P71Rock » January 4th, 2018

Historic day... IMOP

Dow Jones Industrial Average (INDEXDJX:.DJI)

+136.19 (0.55%) Real-time: 11:18AM EST

Don961 » January 4th, 2018

WCC .... no salaries for MPs til they prove their education ..... and prove themselves competent .... they do not show up for work more than half the time anyway .... do you get paid if you do not show up and actually do no work ?? ... didn't think so .... how should theses people be any different ? ... imo:

By order of the Abbadi, it is forbidden to pay the salaries of deputies except by implementing this condition

04-01-2018 01:18 PM

Baghdad News -

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi refused on Thursday to approve the payment of salaries of members of the House of Representatives for the past two months, while the payment of salaries by ratifying the certificates of members of the Council and scrutinize them.

A member of the National Alliance said in a press statement that 'members of the House of Representatives did not receive their salaries two months ago', stressing that 'Prime Minister Haider Abadi stands behind it'.

The deputy, who asked not to be named, said that Abadi's office had earlier demanded that it be provided with authenticated and certified certificates to the members of the council, pointing out that the same salaries can not be paid to members with doctorate degrees for members of primary education.

He continued that 'his office' Abadi 'intransigence pay salaries and told members that the situation will remain the same unless it is provided with these documents required'. link

SMN » January 4th, 2018

Is the UDS the new Petro Dollar?

GFulcher66 » January 4th, 2018

IMO no, not exactly, the petro$/oil$ for global sales is what has made us great since Nixon set us up to do this bc of the velocity it gave our currency/our number 1 export/petro$

However this new asset backed digital currency will be in a basket of 4 or 5 other currencies that will dominate world trade keeping us the kingpin until the end of times imo

StThomas » January 4th, 2018

Do we know the other currencies yet in the basket and the % of each?

GFulcher » January 4th, 2018

I believe its chinese yuan, brit. pound, euro, USD, and one more i cant remember

St.Thomas » January 4th, 2018

ADD THE YEN AND YOU HAVE THE SDR BASKET. I WONDERING IF THIS IS THE SAME BASKET THAT FRANK IS REFERRING TO?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum