Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime

Go down

The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime Empty The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:35 am

The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime

The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime NB-225970-636506622624444629

Thursday, January 4

BAGHDAD (Reuters) -
The administration is seeking "a change in Iran's behavior," not changing its regime, as the demonstrations in Iran begin its second week , Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Iraq and Iran Affairs in the administration of President Donald Trump said on Thursday.

Andrew Beck, in a statement to the newspaper Hayat, said the administration of the Republican president will not remain silent when it comes to protecting protesters in Iran.

Andrew Pick, a former US military intelligence officer, joined the Trump campaign before taking office in the State Department last month.

Andrew Beck, in a telephone conversation with the newspaper, said that the administration "is closely monitoring the situation in Iran, and notes the paradox between these demonstrations and those organized in 2009," and summarized the wide geographical spread of protests now, and the fact that the cause of economic reality.

He added that the similarities lie in the fact that the two waves are broader, namely the relationship of the Iranian citizen to the regime.

Beck noted that the US priority now is to ensure that there is no violence, and that contacts with Europeans and talks within the administration are in this field.

He refused calls from critics of the administration to remain silent, so as not to use Trump's comments and slogans to strengthen militants, stressing that the administration is committed to expressing its point of view, to protect demonstrators and not to keep their identities anonymous, and to "strike a balance between the Iranian regime and the ordinary citizen."

He stressed that the US administration wants "a change in the behavior of the regime, not change in Iran."

He stressed that the research is being conducted on more than one mechanism, including sanctions to pressure the regime and ensure the protection of demonstrators.

Asked about possible fears that Tehran might target US interests in the region or the US military in Iraq and Syria , Beck said the focus was limited to the rights and protection of demonstrators. "We hope the regime will not divert attention from its internal problems," he said. During the beatings abroad, and because Iran's internal problems. "

He praised the European position, pointing out that the goal is now common, working both bilaterally and internationally to protect the protesters.

LINK

The US official on Iran and Iraq: We do not want to change the Iranian regime 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum