Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership

Go down

Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership Empty Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership

Post by RamblerNash Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:07 am

Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership

Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership 4759

04/01/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mehdi Al-Alak on Thursday received the Ambassador of Azerbaijan to Iraq Ramez Ghafarov in Baghdad.

"The investment opportunities in Iraq are great for the enjoyment of human and natural resources," Alaq said in a statement received by the Economist News during a meeting with the Azerbaijani ambassador in Baghdad. "Iraq looks forward to the effective contribution of Azerbaijani companies in the field of investment in the future, To the largest Azerbaijani companies to attend the Kuwait conference for ages to be held in February next, stressing that "Iraq will provide a large package of facilities to invest in the country."

For his part, Ambassador of Azerbaijan Ramez Gafarov said that his country's desire to invest in Iraq in the stage of reconstruction and the strengthening of relations in the fields of (agriculture, tourism, industry, education), after confirmed by Prime Minister Haider Abadi that this year for reconstruction and investment in Iraq after The elimination of a terrorist organization. "

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=10442

Iraq discusses with Azerbaijan investment opportunities and partnership 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum