Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26

Go down

"Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26  Empty "Something Good Starts" - Wed. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26

Post by Ssmith Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:01 am

KTFA

Christopher » January 3rd 2018

Good afternoon Frank! Question for you sir, several CC's back you have repeated see you at 4 several times to include your video. I was wondering did that mean anything specific other than what you shared on the video? I'm definitely not looking for a rate but 4 in my opinion means more than a date, i.e. intersections, etc... If you can please sir, that would be AWESOME!!!

Frank26 » January 3rd 2018

IMO FRIEND ................ THAT WAS FOR MY TEAMS 8 DAYS AGO.

BUT YOUR VIDEO MADE IT VERY CLEAR THAT TOMORROW .............. SOMETHING GOOD STARTS THAT WILL CREATE A BASKET. C U 2 NITE ...........(CC 7 est)

From Sunday Night video: Link

Frank26: IRAQ HAS DECIDED TO CLOSE ON JAN 2

THEN THE USD ON JAN 4 WE ARE SUPPOSED TO LAUNCH A DIGITAL PLATFORM, ITS ONLY BEEN TINKERED WITH THROUGHOUT THE DECADES, JAN 4 A NEW ONE AND ASSET BACKED!

IT WILL BEGIN ON THE 12TH... JAN 4 WE LAUNCH...

ON THE 7TH/8TH IRAQ WILL MEET WITH IMF AGAIN, MONETARY REFORM..

ON THE 8TH IS AN ANNUAL EVENT - BANKS AROUND THE WORLD DO A SOFTWARE UPDATE...

THERE SHOULD BE A 72 HOUR WAIT,

SO ON THE 9TH TO THE 11TH A WINDOW WILL OPEN UP FOR IRAQ TO SHOW A RATE...

FROM THE 12TH ON WE WILL BE WATCHING EVERY BREATH OF THE CBI...

GFulcher66 » January 3rd 2018

now thats Great intel/factel imo, glad your able to talk about it again. IYO will mainstream or sheeple pick up on the new USD? ( not by tomorrow but after the fact)

Im curious to how this will be presented to the public…..

Frank IYO is this new USD and its basket the biggest thing in finance since Nixon took us off the gold standard in 73 ??? Or close to as big of a deal?

Don961 » January 3rd 2018

Pattern : at least 5+ different articles today speaking against / or for canceling altogether the currency auctions ... pointing out how only certain political parties benefit , .... private banks use auctions for easy profits and abandon traditional loan activities ,... drains away more currency reserves than what comes in .... can't wait to hear what the IMF has to say in the upcoming meetings slated right around the corner ...imo

The Iraqi banking system .. A corrupt environment .. cowardly!

03-01-2018 02:20 PM

I wanted to open this subject in a new program prepared for him in the channel 'Ntr Arab' but decided to talk about it and urged all colleagues in the television programs and the Iraqi media talk about him as part of our moral and national duty and also our defense as media on the right of citizens and the rights of media organizations.

The network of Iraqi government and private banks failed to achieve any progress in the Iraqi banking system and also in the banking culture of the people.

And the failure of the wrong policies made by all parties, including the Central Bank of Iraq.

We believe that the role of the central bank at this stage is to spread the banking culture and encourage the use of banks for the purposes of withdrawing the huge currency in Iraq through the smart cards and Visa card systems and the dissemination of the use of bank deposits and instruments in exchange for currency in all walks of life from restaurants to shops to all transactions Commercial. We are the case of all the countries of the world.

But the central bank and the government's financial policies are based on a cowardly bureaucratic system, hiding behind the corruption of a perspective that is expressed on a daily basis 'currency auction - controversial' that 'spoiled Iraqi banks' civil and government and around them to shops to smuggle the currency instead of withdrawing from the market.

When the function of dozens of banks and Iraqi and foreign companies operating in Iraq is 'currency auction' will not be among its duties or priorities, the dissemination of banking culture or withdraw the paper currency from the market or encourage the dissemination of financial mechanization, because it is not interested in it and do not want to occupy itself with this issue.

"We demand as citizens and media that the Iraqi parliament to issue a new law on the work of banks in Iraq includes the allocation of 5 percent of the money traded in the auction of currency for the purpose of raising awareness of the bank through awareness campaigns by the same banks through the media, and encourage automation in the financial circulation in Iraq Through the purchase of trading devices and distributed free of charge to shops, malls, restaurants, etc.).

We have an integrated social interest as media in forcing Iraqi banks and banking companies to play their role in the community.

As you know that the ads of banks constitute the essence of the funding of many media in the region and the world through advertising awareness and promotion and competition between banks to provide services, but in Iraq, the government banks are interested in the announcement and the dissemination of awareness and the private banks, the government and the parliament .. And everyone turns Iraq into A large office, with billions of dollars a year running away.

We say this because we are talking about a just cause, since the continued bleeding of Iraq's money in the currency auction should force the beneficiaries to provide services to encourage people to restore confidence in the banking system and withdraw the cash currency from the market and exchange it in electronic currency .. I did not invent duties for anyone .. The duty of the State directly to all parties. link

Fire auction currency .. Part I

25-12-2017 02:59 PM

(When thieves walk in the streets safe there are two reasons, but the regime is a big thief or the people is stupider than me.) In Iraq after 2003 the people were not the biggest fool, but the regime is the big thief, the thieves who walk in Iraq safe roads

And the story of the auction of the currency in Iraq will fill the pages of history as the largest process of depletion and theft of public funds in Iraq have been in Iraq since its inception until this moment, and ironically that those who loot the money of the Iraqi people are themselves who deal with the Iraqi public and who are talking Sincerely for the concerns of the citizen and his suffering and problems

And they are the ones who propose solutions to these concerns and problems, which are raising the slogan of fighting corruption in Iraq, and the currency that was created to cover Iraq's imports of goods and services after the fall of the dictatorship, is the most serious types of economic corruption associated with the process of money laundering and smuggling out of Iraq,

The Central Bank sells the dollar in larger quantities than Iraq's foreign currency revenues.

All the official investigations conducted on the currency auction file confirm that the volume of corruption in this file is very large and that the money of the Iraqi people was stolen through this auction according to fictitious contracts, T fake names and fictitious traders,stands behind all large mafias linked to political parties and blocs that formed the Iraqi political scene after the fall of the dictatorial regime.

The question is whether all the official investigations confirm that the file of the currency auction is the most dangerous files of corruption and the widest part of the door and through this section drained the Iraqi public money, why the successive governments kept the continuation of this huge fire and this bleeding of the Iraqi public money until this moment ??Why was the investigation of this file, which was formed under the chairmanship of the former Vice President of the Iraqi Council of Representatives, Dr. Qusay al-Suhail, the Iraqi public opinion? What are the measures taken by the Iraqi Council of Representatives considering that the Central Bank is accountable to the Iraqi Council of Representatives?

The biggest question for the government is why the currency auction has not been canceled until now? Who is the one who refuses to cancel the auction?

Has the government, regulatory bodies and the Iraqi judiciary represented the public prosecution on the size of the corrupt financial empires that arose through the currency auction?

How much has the central bank's sales of foreign currency since the beginning of this auction in 2004 until this moment?

How much money has entered Iraq as goods and services from currency auction funds?
When the proportion of money that entered the country as goods and services is only 20% of the value of the volume of sales of the Central Bank, is not this conclusive evidence of the magnitude of this huge fire?

Who are the banks, banks and private companies that buy the dollar from the central bank? Are they related to senior officials, politicians and MPs as rumored? And finally who is responsible for the continuation of this fire and this bleeding of Iraqi public money? ...
link

Aggiedad77 » January 3rd 2018

HMMMMM.......THIS MAKES ME WONDER.......THE IRAQI BALL IS STARTING TO ROLL RATHER CONSISTENTLY IMO......

WHO HAS NOTICED OVER THE PAST 24-36 HOURS THAT ABADI HAS SPOKEN MORE AND MORE AND IT IS AS THOUGH HE IS POINTING TOWARDS A BRIGHT STAR.......A STAR THAT LEADS IRAQ.....AND IMO IT IS NOT IRAN.....

THEY HAVE THEIR OWN SELF-MADE TROUBLES......IRAQ IS RISING......ABADI IS WITHSTANDING ALL THE GARBAGE THROWN HIS WAY AND HE WILL LEAD HIS IRAQI CITIZENS INTO A NEW FUTURE.....IMO A FUTURE TO BE RECKONED WITH......A FUTURE THE WORLD HAS BEEN WAITING FOR AND ONE THAT WILL BE EMBRACED WITH OPEN ARMS......

WAIT......WAIT.....WAIT......AS YOU WOULD FOR A FINE WINE......AS YOU WOULD FOR A PEACH TO RIPEN.......AS YOU WOULD FOR THE COFFEE BEAN TO BE JUST RIGHT TO BE THE BEST......

ABADI KNOWS THE PROCESS, WE MUST NOT HASTEN.....INSTEAD PREPARE YOURSELF.....LISTEN TO FRANK'S CC TONIGHT.....PREPARE YOURSELF......THE BEST IS HERE.....ARE YOU READY.....I PRAY SO. ALOHA RANDY

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum