Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 1/2/18

5 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 1/2/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:22 pm

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 PastedGraphic

SPEAK INTEL
"Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice"
1:29 PM EST
1/2/2018

• December 24th, 2017 Steve Mnuchin decided they'd just wait and let everything go the day after Christmas.

What was the cost of that decision? 17,286 Lives were taken by starvation

• December 26th, 2017 Sanctions against Iraq were lifted and that was the go signal for Monetary Emissions, 800#s and exchanges to begin. While the Elders, and others had to make decisions about whether or not they were going to have enough food to make it through a few more days, the Bankers and UST decided to go on vacation and finish the rest when they got back.

How much did that vacation cost the Sovereign People of Earth? 69,144 lives were lost from starvation from then until today.

• Banking codes from each country were put in on Saturday night. Master codes were put in last night for the two to connect and activate the system. Last night being the actual time the assets could legally, accurately and finally be connected so all the pieces are in place.

Orders went out from the Pentagon at noon today that 800#s and bank exchanges should begin IMMEDIATELY.

• We have already begun the final stages to file suit, and we've gathered the evidence necessary to file, argue and win definitively, two Rico Suits; one for the people who purchased currency, and one for the people who were told it was a scam and didn't purchase currency.

• At this point you already know law suits are inevitable. These suits will be held in place to support the UST and the Banks perform on time TODAY. We are your best opportunity to do damage control on this matter.

Reasonable / Prudent Man Law and Legal Definition
"...determine whether someone acted with negligence. This hypothetical person exercises average care, skill, and judgment in conduct that society requires of its members for the protection of their own and of others' interests. The conduct of the reasonable man serves as a comparative standard for determining liability..."

https://definitions.uslegal.com/r/reasonable-prudent-man/

• As I have stated repeatedly, I have already given you the opportunity to conduct yourself properly as any human with a conscience would, but instead you went on vacation. So we are following though as promised.

• However, getting this done today would certainly be a great start to making the negotiations more amiable and in the best interests of humanity

• For every day you delay even for reasonable cause lives are lost. There have been 319,791 lives lost due to starvation alone since I published the article "The Deadliest Weapon Ever Made". Even if you WERE unaware of the impact of your nonperformance before, you have been made aware for long enough now that you're left without an excuse.

• With every delay we have more time to gather names from inside your organizations to ensure you're all held responsible for reckless, willful, and wanton misconduct, as well as crimes against humanity which appear to include genocide.

• A Class Action Registration Page will be posted later this evening for the people of Puerto Rico, to enable the 2 million people who listened to Beny's Show on New Years Eve to have a comprehensive opportunity to join the class in action. We will post the link when it is ready.

• The energy bringing in this new age is often referred to as the Divine Feminine, Gaia, Mother Earth, Mother Nature, the Woman Cloaked in the Sun, or what ever it may be that helps you personally appreciate a time of peace over a time of war. I just wanted to point out that the symbol for "Justice" has always been a woman.

SEEK JUSTICE HERE
https://projectspeak.net/class-action

*TANK*

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 1/2/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Jan 02, 2018 3:57 pm

this is one of the most ignorant posts I've seen in all of Dinarland, and that's saying a lot...file the suit, and withdraw if you get what you want...you've issued threats for WEEKS and taken zero action, Rowe.  So far, you're a fake, a phony, a fraud, and a vapid gas bag...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update 1/2/18

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:03 pm

TANK/Steffan Rowe wrote:• We have already begun the final stages to file suit, and we've gathered the evidence necessary to file, argue and win definitively, two Rico Suits; one for the people who purchased currency, and one for the people who were told it was a scam and didn't purchase currency.

TANK should be contacting the FBI/IRS to see just what they already have...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 Logo1

The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Internal Revenue Service – Criminal Investigation (IRS-CI) are investigating a currency investment scheme involving the Iraqi dinar and certain other foreign currencies. Since the 2003 Iraq war, various promoters have claimed that the Iraqi dinar will undergo a “revaluation” (RV), meaning that dinar holders would make enormous profits. Many of these promoters claim to have high-level sources in the government or the financial industry. Several state agencies, major financial institutions, and consumer protection groups have cautioned that this is a scam.
If you or a relative have been told that you will make enormous profits from the purchase of the Iraqi dinar, Vietnamese dong, Indonesian rupiah, or other foreign currency, the FBI encourages you to complete this victim questionnaire.

https://forms.fbi.gov/iraqi-dinar-investment-investigation

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:40 pm

Personally, The FBI and the IRS should be investigating these clowns, they've broken more laws than there exists- Nice lifestyles, 'eh? :nonono:
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:08 am

Well a reasonable and prudent man would not be attempting to be his own lawyer, especially when he does not have a clue ... but then Tank is neither reasonable or prudent so .....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Reasonable or Prudent Man Seeks Justice" - GCR/RV SPEAK Intel Update  1/2/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum