Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf

2 posters

Go down

In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf Empty In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf

Post by RamblerNash Tue Jan 02, 2018 10:48 am

In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf

In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf Image

02-01-2018 02:39 PM

Anbar Provincial Council member Ahmed Shaker said Tuesday that the council called on the federal government to allocate funds for the reconstruction of liberated cities, which destroyed many of them, pointing out that the response came directly: Ask your friends in the Gulf . 

"We have not received from Baghdad one dollar of reconstruction funds. When we ask the government for reconstruction funds, they tell us, 'Help yourselves, go and ask your friends in the Gulf, '" Shaker was quoted as saying by the Associated Press news agency .

"The Anbar Provincial Council is holding its meetings now in a small building under the road at the ruins of a building that was previously the headquarters of the president," the agency said in its report. "Most of Ramadi's government buildings were destroyed by Daash militants ."

"The destruction of the city of Ramadi, the center of the province of Anbar, and according to officials of the provincial council, which amounted to 70% of the buildings of the city, damaged or destroyed ."

"According to the United Nations Human Settlements Program ( UN- HABITAT) , approximately 8,300 houses, or about one-third of Ramadi's homes, are destroyed or severely damaged," she said. "All five Ramadi bridges over the Euphrates have been damaged, Repair, and three-quarters of schools are still not usable '.

The director of roads and bridges of Anbar province, Mahdi Abdul Farhan, announced last week, the need for Anbar to 175 billion dinars for the rehabilitation and restoration of 115 vital bridges have been destroyed by the terrorist operations of the organization has been advocating since 1014 .

"The number of vital bridges destroyed in the provinces and districts of Anbar exceeds 115, most of them on the Euphrates River to connect the districts with each other and a section of bridges on the international highway, " Farhan told Basnews .

Adding that 'Anbar needs 175 billion dinars for the rehabilitation and maintenance of these bridges after the destruction and destruction, and the budget of Anbar does not block the restoration of half a vital bridge on the Euphrates River '.

Farhan noted that "the current phase requires the rehabilitation of important bridges in Anbar, especially in the cities of the Upper Euphrates, including the district of Hit and Baghdadi and his and Rawa, whose people are using the river ferry in the movement and cross the villages after the destruction of bridges and crossings completely .

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=163483

In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf Empty Re: In response to their demand for funds for reconstruction ... Baghdad to the people of Anbar: Ask your friends in the Gulf

Post by Terbo56 Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:13 am

ATTENTION!!!! ALL kids with 'BUDDY L', 'TONKA', AND 'Matchbox', dump trucks, bulldozers, excavators, front end loaders, please report to the above neighborhood- Great pay, and free lunches provided, however, MUST bring your own water- Anbar region- Great pay-500,000 dinar per day, must be hard workers-:yes: happydance hemademe shame affraid waiting
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum