Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Carnival Rides
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 11:37 am by kenlej

» Go Russia
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce:

2 posters

Go down

Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: Empty Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce:

Post by godsfool713 Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 pm

http://pureeffectfilters.com/

ANTIRAD-Plus: Radiation, Heavy Metal and Chemical Reduction + Alkalizer
$49.95

this water system has an anti-radiation filter!! you can do both system and cartridge under 400.00!!

Premium Coconut Shell Activated Carbon Block: 0.5 micron Sediment, Pharmaceuticals, VOCs, Chlorine, Radiation (Iodine 131) Taste and Odor reduction.
$35.00

Add to Compare

Activated Corundum (Alumina): Fluoride, Lithium and Arsenic Reduction
$40.00

Add to Compare

ANTIRAD-Plus: Radiation, Heavy Metal and Chemical Reduction + Alkalizer
$49.95

Add to Compare

Ultrafiltration Membrane: Absolute 0.05 Micron Particulate Reduction
$65.00

Add to Compare

Pure Effect - COMPACT | Countertop Water Filter / Revitalizer
$129.00

Add to Compare

Pure Effect - CLASSIC | Countertop Water Filter / Revitalizer
$215.00

Add to Compare

Pure Effect - ULTRA | Countertop Fluoride Water Filter / Revitalizer
2 Review(s)
Regular Price: $299.00
SPECIAL PRICE: $279.00

Add to Compare

About Us

Pure Effect Water Filters is a small family business located in NY, USA. We are focused on designing, testing & innovating reasonably priced yet high-quality drinking water countertop filtration systems.

We know that natural clean water is a human right (not a luxury), given to people by Nature’s Creator, and that no one should have to endure contaminated & medicated drinking water against their will, especially in the 21st century. Unfortunately, what many consider water is no longer water, but a cocktail of synthetic and organic contaminants that do not belong there.

This is why we create Filtration systems that are simple, elegant, and extremely effective at reducing the widest possible range of common contaminants like Fluoride, Heavy Metals & Chlorine, as well as newly emerging contaminants like: Radiation, Pharmaceuticals (Medical Drugs), Chloramines (Ammonia+Chlorine), Petrochemicals (oil industry byproducts) and other Volatile chemicals. Our PureEffect Water Filter Systems protect your drinking water and help restore it back to it’s “naturally pure” state, and by that we do not mean laboratory sterilized H2O stripped of everything but the water molecules, instead, our filters can make the water that enters your body “whole” and "nutritious" again.

Natural and “Wholesome” Water has several major chemical characteristics as found in pristine nature, most filter manufacturers often don’t factor these into their systems, and therefore, void the water of it’s essential nutrient and antioxidant properties:

Alkalinizing Minerals: Calcium & Magnesium. A major cause of acidic water (low PH) is the removal of minerals (as occurs with Distillation, Reverse Osmosis & Ion Exchange Resin systems). We have made it our goal to ensure that natural alkalizing minerals are preserved when you use our systems. Our media substances selectively remove contaminants and block particles as small as bacteria and yet allow ionic minerals and electrolytes to pass through. This results in water that tastes fresh, crisp and nearly sweet. If you’re a coffee or tea drinker, you may appreciate the way your drink will taste.

Electrolytes: Potassium & Sodium: Also removed from water by Distillation, Reverse Osmosis & Ion Exchange Resin systems. In nature, water’s ionic charge is carried primarily by ions of Sodium & Potassium, two natural mineral salts which are crucial for hydrating the cells of our bodies. All the PureEffect Systems are designed to preserve & enhance the natural electrolytic potential of water.

REDOX (Antioxidant) Potential: All our systems use a patented REDOX media which generates negative electrochemical "charges" (electrons) on a subatomic level within the water structure, and causes an reduction/oxidation (REDOX) reaction. The extra electrons act as free-radical scavangers, looking to attach to and thereby neutralize positively charged particles. Neutralizing free radicals may slow the human aging process.

Another unique aspect about the PureEffect systems is the scientifically phase-balanced cartridge combinations, which means: The proper sequence in which contaminated water touches specific filter media for specific amounts of time before it exists the system. This is very important, as one minor variance in the cartridge quality and placement can make the final result taste less than perfect.

All of our media cartridges are Made in the USA and are NEVER sourced from China. You can learn more about our media cartridges by clicking here. Furthermore, all filter components are custom manufactured from the purest quality materials such as our Stainless Steel Spouts, Purified Brass Elbows, Diverters and Compressions, Food-Grade BPA-Free Plastic Housings & Tubing.

We build water filter systems which you and your loved ones can enjoy for many years to come. The systems have an industry standard 9.75” housing which allows for adapting to new advances in media cartridges in the future without changing the whole unit. There is no compromise when it comes to quality, that’s why the products we offer you are the very products we use ourselves daily and recommend to our family members and friends. The difference in water quality is one you can really taste for yourself.

So we welcome you here and look forward to helping you experience the PureEffect in your home drinking water!
godsfool713
godsfool713
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce: Empty Re: Our high-quality systems help support Alkaline PH, enhance Antioxidant properties of water, and effectively reduce:

Post by 1alaskan Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Nice ad

Being defeated is often a temporary condition. Giving up is what makes it permanent.
Marilyn Vos Savant

Yesterday would have been better, but today is a good day

Remember as always, JMHO
Rantings from just north of sixty

1alaskan
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum