Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update 12/31/17

5 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update 12/31/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:42 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 Dshv9w12
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 PastedGraphic

SPEAK PROJECT: LEGAL NOTICE to the NPTB
By TANK
December 31, 2017 — 7:30 PM

URGENT: RESPONSE REQUIRED BY 9:00 PM EST

THIS WILL BE SET IN STONE AND ACTION WILL BEGIN AS IT IS VIEWED AS A BLATANT DISREGARD OF BASIC HUMAN RIGHTS

My name is Steffen Rowe, but I am known in the RV community by my longtime nickname TANK.

I'm writing this urgent letter because I have a serious concern about the failure of the US Treasury, Wells Fargo, and HSBC to provide me an explanation after we emphatically and formally put them on notice that people were actively purchasing Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, and the Zimbabwe Bond Notes believing these to be legitimate investments.

There is some ancillary confusion about the people who did not purchase currency because they were told not to since these currencies were nothing but a "scam" and would never revalue as hypothesized.

They following facts bear out this travesty:

• Iraqi Dinar, Vietnamese Dong, and the Zimbabwe Bond Notes were asserted to be a scam and virtually worthless.

• Numerous emails, contracts, text messages, and written letters support that this messaging was conveyed to potentially millions of people.

• We have hard evidence in the form of actual exchanges at real-world revalued rates in the form of emails, text messages, and various contracts that clearly show that the UST, Wells Fargo and HSBC were all very well aware of this revaluation taking place.

PLAN OF ACTION

• As of January 2, 2018, an additional official lawsuit will be filed for the non-purchasing global community who were mislead by individuals acting as agents or representatives for the above institutions unless the deadline for contacting Steffen Rowe is met by this evening.

• We set clear expectations to be included in the exchange before 2018 as reported in a separate class action lawsuit for reckless, willing, and wanton misconduct toward the investors in this community.

• We insist on being included in the exchange process as a fair business practice, gaining the same status as so many others who have already exchanged at Wells Fargo and HSBC as part of a selective and discriminatory exchange process.

If I am contacted via text message or email by 9:00 pm EST December 31, 2017 with evidence of arrangements made for me or my group members to be fairly included in the exchange process, any further action on our part to pursue said legal action will stop. Some of the legal grounds for this action are outline by our lawyers below.

LEGAL CONSIDERATIONS

First, the lawsuit that would have the greatest impact prior to the redemption, or “RV,” is a RICO, et al. suit filed against all government agencies and their agents who have portrayed the investment in exotic currencies and bonds such as the Iraqi Dinar and Zimbabwe bond notes as a “scam” or a fraud.

The members of that class are potentially every citizen of the United States from 1979 to the present who were of age and education of make financial investments. The damages for each would be calculated based upon the aggregate of the lost profit that they would have received from the investment had they made it.

The awarded damages would be determined by a jury. At one point, one quintillion’s worth of Zimbabwe bond notes cost a mere $350 USD to buy. The redemption of those bonds will result in a profit of, at the very lowest indicated rate of $1 per Zimbabwe unit, $1 quintillion USD! The Zimbabwe dollar has listed at a $1USD to 1 ZIM unit on the US Treasury website for over ten years.

This lawsuit can be filed today, and will not affect the redemptions of the assets we are waiting for.

The second lawsuit is the RICO, et al. class action suit on behalf of those class members who have been damaged because the redemption has not been released in a timely manner, when it could have been released.

There is no reason the release to the general public has not been done, as other similarly situated US citizens have been allowed to redeem, but “our“ Republic has indeed allowed it to happen for such “special citizens.”

Worldwide, people have starved to death due to non-release of the funds that would have long been used for such humanitarian purposes. Not to mention, many Americans have lost their homes, failed financially, starved, seen broken relationships, and died from disease due to withholding the release of these funds that are as rightfully theirs as these other “special” citizens.

Please call me and speak to me in confidence as to why you will not release this to us but will release to only a select few. Help me understand why The New Powers That Be — the Republic, the Military, the Alliance, and whoever claims the ultimate decision — won’t allow us to redeem (us being their constituents and principals) while they purportedly work for all of us, the Sovereign People of the Earth.

Cronyism and exceptionalism are old paradigm philosophies and actions, and are legally actionable, making all of the agencies of our new “benevolent” government liable for old paradigm, fraudulent acts. The damages are astronomical.

~ TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update 12/31/17

Post by ReapAndSow73 Mon Jan 01, 2018 11:19 am

Uh, this is in no way a legal notice...if you retain legal representation, and receive legal counsel (as he claims), they pen the notice, not the claimant...you would never, ever, request being contacted directly...this guy is an absolute fraud...
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update 12/31/17

Post by Ponee Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:24 pm

What a dweeb!!!!  At least it was comic relief!

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Mon Jan 01, 2018 12:57 pm

DWEEB!! Now that is some funny shit!! I haven't heard that since I traded in my Dockers for Skechers!! LMAO! Ponee, YOU made my day!! Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 2834342768 Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 2834342768 Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 3508649203 Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 3508649203 Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 2243815925
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:08 am

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "Legal Notice to the NPTB" - SPEAK Project Update  12/31/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum