Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Friday Drama 12/29/17

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 Empty WSOMN Friday Drama 12/29/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:46 pm

adminbill
I AM LOOKING FOR INTERESTING THINGS TO HAPPEN OVER THE WEEKEND AND PERHAPS EVEN MORE INTERESTING THING TO HAPPEN NEXT THROUGH THE END OF JANUARY.

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, walk with us through this process and guide us down the path of building the world that our Creator wanted us to build. It begins by paying forward and I don’t mean giving cash to our friends and family. Lord Help us to open our eyes and see the overwhelming need that surrounds us. Help and lead us to correct the mistakes of our forefathers. Come to us now in our need.

Lord God Almighty, smile down on Your people and bring us back to the core beliefs of our nation’s founders. Our country was built on Christian values and we need help to bring it back to that core belief system that has brought us so far from the first people who settled this land. Help us Lord for I feel that there are many who have indeed lost their way.

Now I know waiting is difficult for many of us but the best way I have found is to keep myself busy working on one thing or another. During my working years that was easy because my daily work habit was always be the first on the job and more often than not the last one to leave for the day. Work habits rarely seen these days, I’m sorry to say. Work at what you love to do and it is easy.

Yes the time is near and I fear many may falter along the way because of the many promised times that have come and gone. Take my advice folks and make your own way through professionals who are watching and waiting just as you are now. Keep utmost in your mind, “Our Destiny Awaits”

12-29-2017*

adminbill
I WILL BE AT WORK UNTIL LATTER THIS AFTERNOON BUT WILL POP IN WHEN I HAVE A CHANCE. NOTHING YET TODAY BUT THE DAY IS EARLY. TOLD YESTERDAY THAT THE ELUSIVE 800 NUMBERS WERE DUE TO BE RELEASED ONCE AGAIN. PROBLEM IS NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW WHEN OR TO WHOM. SURE WISH OUR FRIEND STARMAN WAS STILL ALIVE.

READY TO RETIRE INTO HELPING PEOPLE AND MAKING THE WORLD GREAT AGAIN.

I HOPE ALL OF YOU KNOW THE REAL REASON FOR THE ZIM BOND TRANSACTIONS (HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS) AND THE SEEMINGLY EXCELLENT RATES ON THE IQD, VND, ETC.

IT'S TO GET THE MONEY OUT OF THE HANDS OF CORRUPT, GREEDY, POWER HUNGRY PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES AND INTO THE HANDS OF PEOPLE LIKE US THAT WILL SET UP PROJECTS THAT WILL BENEFIT THE WORLD AND NOT JUST THE SPOILED BRATS OF THE WORLD.

BELIEVE IT OR NOT THIS HAS BEEN A PROJECT IN THE WORK FOR MORE THAN 200 YEARS

one-d-at-a-time
Admin does that mean we will see no $$$ for ZIM....Just Humanitarian project? I planned on giving most to projects anyway...

adminbill
ONE - ARE YOU IN A ZIM GROUP?

adminbill
ONE - AS SOON AS THIS GOES DOWN EXCHANGE YOUR ZIM IF POSSIBLE. AS I SAID SEVERAL MONTHS AGO THE ZIM HAS TWO PURPOSES. THE FIRST IS TO FUNDED APPROVED HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS. THE SECOND IS TO FUND THE RV/GCR.

Tbirdd
.the way i hear it, there's nothing small about the Z rates

adminbill
TBIRDD - IF THERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY TO EXCHANGE YOUR ZIM, WHICH IS A BOND (NOT CURRENCY), DO IT VERY QUICKLY OR IT MAY BE GOOD ONLY FOR WALLPAPER. I HAVE TRIED TO MAKE MY POSITION ON THIS VERY CLEAR THESE PAST MONTHS.

adminbill
THE OPPORTUNITY TO JOIN A ZIM GROUP HAS PASSED

lostnq8
AB thanks - i thought i remembered you stating similar months ago - thank you for the verification

adminbill
LOSTNQ8 - GLAD YOU REMEMBER. I HAVEN'T CHANGE MY OPINION AND NEITHER HAVE THOSE I SPEAK WITH BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A POSSIBILITY SOME GROUP MAN BE GIVEN A OPPORTUNITY TO ADD MEMBERS.

adminbill
IMO THE ENGINE HAS BEEN PRIMED AND STARTED. I LOOK TO THE FIRST OF THE YEAR. IF THEY DO IT THIS YEAR TO MEET SOME DEADLINE IT WILL BE AT 11:59:59 ON THE 31st AT THE POINT OF ORIGIN.

adminbill
GOTTA GO. HAVE FUN TODAY. BE CAREFUL OUT THERE. I WANT YOU ALL CROSSING THE FINISH LINE WITH ME!!!!

one-d-at-a-time
AB...what is your plan on the other currencies? Are you going right in to exchange or do you believe the rate will rise?

adminbill
THE RATE WILL ADJUST. AS TONY SAYS "FIRST MOUSE" AND BANKS ARE THERE TO MAKE MONEY.

TED1016
I called in sick today. First time I have ever done that. Just lurking today and spending time with my wife her fa

Now I am not anyone in the know, or a guru of any sort or fission any when the alarm went off I was all set to go to work but for some reason an inner voice told me to call in. At first I resisted but as I stood up I knew going to work today was not something I needed to do.

Now I'm not saying it has anything to do with me being home for the announcement but it has certainly crossed my mind. If not I feel the Lord wanted me to spend time with the family so here I am with my Internet family and my wife's children visitng from out of town.

In either case I believe this will be a special day.

adminbill
SENDING TEST TWEET AT THE TO OF THE HOUR. IF NOT CONNECTED TEXT FOLLOW WSOMN0629 ON YOUR CELL PHONE NOW. I WILL APPROVE ALL THAT WISH TO CONNECT BEFORE I SEND THE TWEET.

TOP OF THE HOUR. FOLLOW WSOMN0629

I HAVE A TWITTER REQUEST FROM "NO". IS THAT ONE OF YOU?

Miny Mouse
AdminBill I sent the request for the Twitter and it Came back and said it was suspended??

adminbill
WHEN ALL THIS IS OVER AND DONE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO REMEMBER OUR GOOD FRIEND --- STARMAN. LET HIS EFFORTS ON OUR BEHALF NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

CRUSADER1973
There have certainly been some memorable personalities along my 7 yr. odyssey! Hopefully, that wonderful leader I followed early on is going to finally land his plane! That wonderful OKIEOILMAN!! Bless his dear heart!!

Sunnysplace
ADMINS TWEET.... #wsomn0629 Good evening. All is well. Next week is shaping up to bring in a wonderful year. This is a test of one method of communication.

mangelo
I am really feeling good about everything!!! I am so glad this is over!!! this is the weekend that will change our lives!!!

this is so close that the meat is sliding off the bone and falling off and tried to get back on and just keeps sliding off....... so be ready...

thirdbase21
I also want to thank AdminBill....what a joy to come to our site and know for sure that the Administration is telling us the truth!This is the first day I was not in.I started work at 5 and just got home. What great news!!!

McLarenP1
Good evening everyone. Lots of business jet traffic yesterday into Reno, including a few from Canada and Alaska which is unusual. Today's traffic was fairly normal.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 Empty Re: WSOMN Friday Drama 12/29/17

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:55 pm

Anybody want's to exchange their "ZIM" now, I have a case of toilet paper. I'll give two sheets per mill, that's way better than the banks will do.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 2805820865  WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 2805820865  WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 2805820865  WSOMN Friday Drama    12/29/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum