Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so

Go down

Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so Empty Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:32 pm

Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so

Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so NB-225510-636502240715412930

Saturday 30 December

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
A member of the coalition of state law Kazem Sayadi, Saturday, that the work of Parliament can not be extended only through a political deal with the Federal Court, pointing out that some of the "losers" who could not provide anything at the level of legislation and control and promote the reality of Iraq want extension .

Said Sayadi in an interview for Alsumaria News, "There is a will of some political bloc and MPs to postpone the elections, thinking of them that there is an extension of the work of the House of Representatives," noting that "the work of parliament can not be extended only through a political deal with the Federal Court."

Al-Sayadi added that "the legal and constitutional situation is not allowed to be extended because the meetings of the Council of Representatives start from the date of the first session and continue for four calendar years," pointing out that "some of the failed who could not provide anything at the level of legislation and control and promote the reality of Iraq want extension because they are sure of their failure and that "They have become very old in their children."

Al-Sayadi stressed that "those figures who did not give to their children but the devastation and the spread of da'as and special agendas that moved them and became mere mercenaries working for neighboring countries to sabotage the security and stability of Iraq ."

On October 20, 2017, the MP from the State of Law Coalition, Abdul Salam al-Maliki, warned of the "danger" of extending the parliament's work for another two years.

LINK

Deputy: The extension of the work of the parliament will be through a political deal and failed to do so 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum