Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall

Go down

Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall Empty Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:18 pm

Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall

Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall Taxtit

Twilight News

3 hours ago

The annual inflation rate during the period from November 2016 to the same month in 2017 rose by 0.7%, the Ministry of Planning announced on Tuesday. The monthly inflation rate decreased by 0.1% compared to October, , The drop in the monthly inflation rate was attributed to the decrease in the housing sector by (1.9%), the transport section by 0.1% and the entertainment and culture section by 0.7%.

The Ministry of Planning spokesman Abdul-Zahra al-Hindawi said in a statement to the News Agency that the basic inflation index decreased by (5.0%) from the previous month, while rose by (1.2%) compared to the month of November 2016, pointing to the high annual inflation rate during the month of November 2017 To (0.7%) compared with the month of November 2016, when it reached (103.6%).

Food and non-alcoholic beverages increased by (1.2%) contributing to (459.5%) in the rate of monthly change. The changes are due to the increase in the meat group by 0.1% and the increase of milk, cheese and eggs by 0.3% High prices of eggs, high fruit group by (2.0%), high vegetables group by (5.2%).

Sugar products increased by 0.2% due to the increase in sugary products. Other food products increased by 0.3% while the tobacco sector maintained the same level of monthly change.

Al-Hindawi said that the clothing and shoes section increased by (1.9%) to contribute by (159.5%). The increase was due to the increase of the clothing group by 2.0% and the shoes by 0.7%.

The housing sector recorded a decline of 1.9% to contribute 721.6% to the monthly change rate. The decrease was due to a decrease of 0.5% in the household maintenance and services group and a decrease of 14.5% Household equipment and maintenance increased by 0.1%, contributing 8.1% to monthly change due to the increase in prices of household appliances by 0.1% due to seasonal goods.

The Department of Transport recorded a decrease of (0.1%) to contribute (20.3%) to the rate of monthly change, while the communication department maintained the same level In the monthly change rate, and the Recreation and Culture section decreased by (0.7%) to contribute by (14.9%) because of the low prices of tickets.

The Department of Education recorded a rise of 0.1%, contributing 1.4% to the monthly change rate, while the Restaurants Department maintained the same level of monthly change. The miscellaneous goods and services section increased by 0.2% to 12.2% ) Due to high gold prices.

He pointed out that the annual change for the month of November 2017 compared to November 2016 was affected by the recording of the food and non-alcoholic beverages sector decreased by (1.7%) to contribute (80.1%) to the annual rate of change. ), Meat group (1.2%), fish group (16.8%), milk, cheese and eggs (1.5%), oil and fat group (1.4%), And sugary products by 0.1%.

The Clothing and Footwear Section recorded a 0.4% increase, contributing 4.1% to the annual rate of change due to the increase in the prices of the clothing group by 0.5% %) And the prices of shoes group increased by (0.1%) due to seasonal goods.

The housing sector increased by (3.3%) to contribute (149.3%) to the annual rate of change due to the rise in rent group prices by 0.8%, the water and electricity supply group by 34.4% and the fuel group by 0.5% And household equipment and maintenance by (1.3%) contributing by (13.5%) to the rate of annual change due to the decrease in the prices of furniture and equipment by (2.5%) and the decrease of household appliances by 0.7%.

The Department of Transport recorded a rise of (0.2%) to contribute (4.8%) in the annual rate of change, while the communication department recorded a decrease of (1.3%) in the annual rate of change. ) Contributing 7.4% to the annual rate of change.

The Education Department recorded an increase of (19.7%) to contribute (30.8%) in the annual rate of change. The Restaurants Section witnessed an increase of (0.6%) in the annual rate of change. ), Contributing 1.6% to the annual rate of change. The miscellaneous goods and services division increased by 1.7%, contributing 12.4% to the annual rate of change.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/10002cf8-2fb8-4177-ba93-317629757e83

Planning Announces inflation rates and determine the reasons for the rise and fall 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum