Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis

Go down

Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis Empty Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:03 pm

Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis

Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis NB-225027-636497125256209568

Sunday, December 24,

Alsumaria News / Kirkuk The
MP for the Christian component and the decision of the House of Representatives Imad Jokna , on Sunday, that the birth of Jesus is one of the days agreed to be an official holiday within the holiday law, while the Prime Minister Haider Abadi on Monday as an official holiday for all Iraqis and not the component Only Christian.

In an interview with Alsumaria News, Yokhna said, "While we extend our thanks and appreciation to the congratulations of Prime Minister Haidar Abadi on the occasion of the glorious Christmas, we are surprised that the day of the 25th of December, the birthday of Jesus Christ, will not be considered an official holiday for all Iraqis. The past years of Christian religious and political references, whether Chaldeans, Syriac or Assyrians, like the Prophet's birth of Muslims. "

He added that "the birth of Christ is one of the days agreed upon to be an official holiday within the law (the law of public holidays), which was not voted by the House of Representatives, as a result of differences between representatives of Sunnis and Shiites," and wondered "if the government's goal of the holiday is the apostasy against terrorists And the motives and the exposure of this original component of the attacks and violations must be given for one day does not affect the interests of the state, especially as there is disruption for days and weeks on other occasions.

Prime Minister Yokhana called for "an official holiday for all ethnic groups to be celebrated on December 25," and thanked the Higher Committee for the celebration of Christmas and New Year's Day in Kirkuk. "Thank you for your response and your solidness which established your Iraqiness."

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Saturday that the day and tomorrow will be a day off for Christians only for Christmas.

LINK

Decision of the House of Representatives demands that tomorrow be considered a holiday for all Iraqis 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum