Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline

Go down

Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline Empty Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:01 pm

Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline

Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline NB-225029-636497113131541568

Sunday, December 24,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
called on the Ministry of Oil and local and international specialized companies, Sunday, to participate in the implementation of a project to extend the new oil export pipeline, which extends from the fields of Kirkuk to the Iraqi - Turkish border.

" The oil projects company called on local and international companies to participate in the implementation of a pipeline project for oil exports from the fields of Kirkuk to the Iraqi-Turkish border and along the pipeline of the old strategic oil exports through the port of Ceyhan," said a spokesman for Asim Jihad , .

Jihad added that "the length of the pipeline is about 350 kilometers and a diameter of 48 knots and more than one million barrels per day," adding that "the project is implemented in the form of investment (Boot) building, (ownership, operation, transfer of ownership) And then recover the costs after running the pipeline according to the agreed period of time, ie, the government and the ministry will not bear or pay any funds or expenses on the project at the present time only after the operation of the project.

"The project includes the establishment of a pipeline for gas, pumps, tanks and other accessories and integrated services," noting that "the contract requires the winning joint companies with the participation of local companies by not less than 25% within the coalition."

Jihad pointed out that "the oil projects company set the date of twenty-fourth of January 2018 deadline for the submission of the participation letter."

The Iraqi oil ministry has previously announced its intention to extend a new pipeline to replace the old part severely damaged from the line of Kirkuk - Ceyhan, which is suspended from work.

LINK

Oil calls on international companies to invest in the implementation of the Iraqi-Turkish crude oil pipeline 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum