Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update 12/21/17

2 posters

Go down

SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update 12/21/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Dec 22, 2017 9:42 am

SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 PastedGraphic

SPEAK INTEL
12:59 PM EST 12/21/2017
"MASTER PLAN"

TAX REFORM AND BUDGET

• The system was reinitiated last night and it's now possible for liquidity to take place. The Bankers have been holding the codes since yesterday and they've had the CORE groups funds for a week unable to distribute them. 
  • I thought this was already completed before but one of the key components to move forward is to get the budget to be extended into January 19th, 2018. 
  • By doing this President Trump will sign the Tax Reform Bill today. 
  • When DJT signs the Tax Reform the RV, GCR can begin exchanging on the Tier 4 Level without restrictions around the world, and 
  • President Trump has done exactly what he came to accomplish. I have to say he's won me over with this move. 

PRESIDENT TRUMP AND GESARA

• That being said, his actions in this case are heroic and this also might be the sacrifice he has willingly and knowingly agreed to. 
  • To implement GESARA there has to be a peaceful transition of power and whether you love Trump or not this might be the way it's set up to happen. 
  • Trumps attorneys meet with Mueller's team of prosecutors on Friday, where they will be asking for the investigation to be stopped. 
  • The DOJ will most likely refuse, which could prompt President Trump to fire the Assistant General and possibly Mueller himself. I don't believe this could have all collided so perfectly any other way. 
  • President Trump fulfills his mission in delivering the final death blow to the Cabal by getting the Tax Reform passed that releases all of man kind from by removing the shackles of money from the people, then willingly takes the heat through actions that make it look as though he is covering something up and thus obstructing justice. All the while this is a necessary sacrifice to transition into GESARA and the Republic. 

ISRAEL, THE CABAL AND NETANYAHU

• Meanwhile, the United Nations General Assembly is meeting to vote on the actions of acknowledging Jerusalem as the Capital of Israel today. 
  • This will acknowledge the Two State Solution that should have been enforced since 1967,which demanded Israel to leave land previously occupied by Palestine when the 711,000 Palestinians were driven out as a result of the the 1948 Arab-Israeli War. 
  • On Saturday Netanyahu will be called on the carpet for crimes against Humanity by the prosecutors which will result in many charges that will force him to be removed as the Prime Minister of Israel. 
  • This is only made possible because the Cabal is completely neutralized due to the initiation of the Global Currency Reset, which will have disabled them enough that they can no longer fight back with enough force to win. 

SO LONG TO THE FEDERAL RESERVE

• Also very significant is that the Federal Reserve went into Bankruptcy in 2012. 
  • The Creditors had 5 years from December 23rd, 2012 to finish resolving that transition and get the old USD off the books. 
  • So you have a complete Government shutdown that could take place without a budget, 
  • with a complete devastation of the American economy looming when the USD no longer has any value, just two days before Christmas. 
  • That means that actions need to happen now to avoid such a catastrophe, or rather that things need to continue exactly according to plan. 

THE ALLIANCE'S MASTER PLAN

• My money is on the Alliance that this has all been carefully orchestrated to happen right now. The budget extension will pass to allow the peaceful transition into the Republic. We will finally be allowed to redeem today and go have that legendary Christmas we've always dreamt about. 
  • The USN, at least digitally, will be reinstated and Gold backed. 
  • They had expected to finish these things yesterday so true to from I'm sure the Cabal still thinks they have a chance to pull off the victory, but I've already seen it and I know they don't win. 
  • Hold on tight folks you're about to be redeemed. Notices will come out any time after you hear about the budget being extended, and Trump signing off on the Tax Reform. This is the day. Carpe Diem.

Anything can happen I'm just putting the pieces together for you. You can draw your own conclusions but this is pretty close to right.

TANK SO CLOSE TO BEING OUT
follow @kre8change
follow @TETELESTAI800

#IAMYOU
#SPEAKPROJECT

kre8change.org
speakproject.net

SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 Unnamed

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update 12/21/17

Post by Kevind53 Fri Dec 22, 2017 6:36 pm

You are a liar and a fraud, spinning an ever more bizarre web of lies.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 2805820865  SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 2805820865  SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 2805820865  SPEAKProject - Steffen Rowe/Tank      "Master Plan" - GCR/RV Intel Update  12/21/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum