Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey

3 posters

Go down

Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey Empty Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey

Post by Ponee Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:54 am

Dinar Detonation

Jason says he inherited money from his family, but the money was invested in the Iraqi dinar. Dave blows his lid as he explains to Jason why money invested this way might as well be dead in the desert

QUESTION: Jason in Nashville says he inherited money from his family, but the money was invested in the Iraqi dinar. Dave blows his lid as he explains to Jason why money invested this way might as well be dead in the desert.

ANSWER: That’s just gross! I hope they didn’t invest all the money they have. It’s not going to come around, so get the money out as fast as you can! This is suicide. It’s the dumbest thing on the planet!

You say it’s around $15,000 they put in. They very likely have lost $15,000. It’s like they just threw it out the window, lit it on fire, and laid it in the middle of the interstate. That’s how dumb this is. Let me explain to you why.

The value of currency is only as valuable as compared to another currency. In other words, the dollar compared to the yen or the euro. A currency is only as good and stable as the country is politically. You have a war-torn country that barely has its government’s feet under it, and you are trading in its currency.

I’m telling you, you have more chance of making money doing a double backflip into the middle of a roulette wheel in Vegas and missing the wheel. It’s a complete scam. Do not put money in currency, period—not the Mexican peso or the Japanese yen. But for goodness sake, don’t put it into a country’s currency where the country is unstable.

If this thing turns up on its head and the little guy wearing the hat is no longer in charge, this thing is worth zero! I’m afraid they’ll never get their money out. They’ve been scammed.

Click the link to listen   www.daveramsey.com/askdave/best-of-dave/dinar-detonation 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey Empty Re: Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey

Post by Ssmith Wed Dec 20, 2017 9:51 am

I'd like for Dave to call in and talk to Ray about the RV.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey Empty Re: Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey

Post by Kevind53 Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:42 pm

:yes: omg Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey 2218296283 :vavra: :sdfg:

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey 2805820865  Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey 2805820865  Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey 2805820865  Dinar Detonation -- by Dave Ramsey 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum