Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region

2 posters

Go down

By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region Empty By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:43 am

By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region Image

Baghdad News -

A security source revealed Tuesday that the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi, ordered the elite unit of the Federal Police to move helicopters to keep security in northern Iraq 'when necessary'.

The source said in a press statement that 'the commander-in-chief of the armed forces Haider Abadi, gave orders to prepare the elite elite in the federal police to move when necessary to control security and stability and protect citizens in the provinces of northern Iraq.'

The source added that 'it also included the movement of 8 helicopters Mi-35 and M-34 helicopters to stabilize in the bases of Kiwan and freedom within the province of Kirkuk'.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=29516

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region Empty Re: By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:09 am

Parliament of Kurdistan declares its support for the rights of demonstrators and calls on them to avoid acts of violence and vandalism

By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region %D9%83%D8%B1%D8%AF%D8%B3%D8%AA%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%B4%D9%87%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A

The presidency of the Kurdistan region, Tuesday, in a letter to the demonstrators support for their rights, while calling them to avoid acts of violence and vandalism because the only victim is the people themselves.

A statement to the Presidency of the Parliament received / Mawazin News / a copy, that "the Council of Representatives in the Kurdistan region, sent a message to the demonstrators," pointing out that "the letter in which the Parliament announced its support for the rights of demonstrators."
The presidency called on the demonstrators "to keep away from violence and avoid burning service departments and government institutions," noting that "the circles and institutions are the public property of all and provide services to the people, and the only affected by the burning of the people themselves."
"Violence is not a real goal of the right citizenship," the statement said, adding that it "prevents legitimate demands." 

He pointed out that "violence serves the enemies and enemies of our people who aim to eliminate the political and constitutional entity of the Kurdistan Region."

On Tuesday, the correspondent of the "Muazin News" reported the burning of the building of the mayor of Koya district in Erbil. 

http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/support/

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region Empty Re: By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:43 am

Merkel will telephone Abadi to start dialogue with Kurdistan
By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region Image

- German Chancellor Angela Merkel will hold a telephone conversation with Prime Minister Haider al-Abbadi, the spokesman for the Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) said on Monday.

Dazi, who is with the delegation of Kurdistan in Germany, said that German Chancellor Angela Merkel is preparing to make a phone call with Abadi soon, urging him to start dialogue with the Kurdistan Region to resolve the differences between the two sides. "The Kurdistan government wants to resolve the differences with Baghdad by dialogue, but the latter wants to solve it in another way," Dzei said.

It is noteworthy that a delegation from the Kurdistan Regional Government headed by Prime Minister Nechirvan Barzani is conducting dialogues in Germany to discuss a number of issues, including political Azzam between Kurdistan and Baghdad.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=163141

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:50 am

Yep, good 'ol Angela Merkel, the agitator and princess of manipulation-
:nono: 2cents By order of the Abbadi ... Federal police are on fire with helicopters to go to the Kurdistan region 2350219667
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum