Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat Call Notes 12/18/17

4 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 12/18/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:34 am

(Cliff Notes by Sunny)

December 18, 2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://t.co/iv7vkgt77z

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=103960362

Highlights of TNT conference call.

Ray: . . . The subject line said, “and the band played on.” It’s funny how some of you immediately went to the sinking of the Titanic. As the ship was sinking, the band kept playing. . . “The Band Played on” comes from the song made by The Temptations titled “Ball of Confusion.” Some of you might remember that because they made all of the records. They made reference to different things, confusing things going on, people in the air, here, there, everywhere, etc., etc. Something like that but they wrapped it up with “And The Band Played On.” Amidst the confusion of what was going on in the world the band played on . . . We’ve had a ball of confusion this weekend. For some folks first thing this morning still having a ball of confusion. And the band played on and that is all it can do until it can play no more.

So someone questions, ‘Where are we?’ Well, that is a good question. We know where we are not. But where are we exactly in the grand scheme of things? Who really knows? The wheels are so ever slowly turning. I do very much believe that. But, it’s almost impossible to pinpoint an exact time frame. So we have to play it out as we wait it out.

Some things did happen in Iraq over the weekend. I did not tweet you because it was not information that would make you think, ‘Oh cool, we’re about to see the RV? Bunch of politics as far as I’m concerned.

Demonstrations in the street. . . about corruption. Citizens over there demonstrating. So, that’s really no big deal for us, not that I can see.

Of course, there also was the announcements of salaries being paid today. A whole lot of category’s of salaries being paid. And some were of the expectation that these could of or should have been at the new rate. That remains to be seen. That was weekend information as opposed to now we’re into a week day.

We’ll see what the pays look like today. What rate as the reports come in that pays were accordingly made.

Other than that there was an article that came out about coming the deficit being cut over there from 27 Trillion down to 13 trillion. And that made some eyebrows come up of the thought process, ‘could this be the elusive RV raising it’s head?’ That remains to be seen as well.

Those were the weekend issues worthy of speaking on. We did have some banking folks highly expectant of things happening over the weekend and of course they have moved that excitement into the first part of the week, still excited that something is about to happen. Something good is about to happen. They are still of that expectation so in the midst of the confusion . . .the band played on.

And that is where we are right now, ‘the band played on.’ Waiting for more information that pinpoints where we are in the grand scheme of things . . . or even a full scale release. That remains to be seen.

CURRENT WINDOW: Ray: . . . banking folks highly expectant of things happening over the weekend and of course they have moved that excitement into the first part of the week, still excited that something is about to happen. Something good is about to happen. They are still of that expectation so in the midst of the confusion . . .

IRAQ: Citizens demonstrating in the streets about corruption. Ray: I do not have any news on what may or may not be going on over there. . . Apparently somewhere there is something yet to be done. Some citizens frustrated what with the . . .fires . . . burning of cars.

Salaries are being paid today in multiple categories. No information available on the rate of pay at the time of the call.

UNITED STATES:

Banks: Still in expectation mode.

ZIM: Information given on Ray’s calls is compiled at the “ZIM 101 Comprehensive” thread ad:

http://tntshowtime.activeboard.com/t63928357/zim-101-comprehensive-compiled-from-rays-ccs-updated-every-c/

RAY’S CLOSING STATEMENT:

VERBATIM: . . .We are just waiting for updated information to let us know what’s taking place and recapping – some of the banking community was anticipating something over the weekend. Definitely for Monday morning is not the weekend. Some had indications thinking over the weekend they would be able to move forward to an exchanging period.

As far as over in Iraq, it’s been very quiet other than the little bit of information that has come out. . . Clearly other information is still being suppressed for whatever reason.

And, hmmm, we just have to wait. It’s a timing thing. I don’t have any information that says to me, not until 2018. But we know Christmas is a week away and I doubt very seriously if it would happen on Christmas Eve.

But we have a few days into this week to see if it may materialize before this week is over. If not, then sure, I’m counting . . . the holiday, New Year’s, etc. I could see 2018 if we don’t see something materialize this week.

Let’s see what other information comes to us so that we can draw, at least a presumptive conclusion. We won’t be able to draw a real conclusion until it’s all said and done and have it over with. But we can at least make something speculative based on the information that comes to us.

So, I’ll wait to see what else pops out today going into tomorrow. We’ll see how that goes for us. (played “I Believe.”)

Following the music: Ray: Still have to mention to two things . . .WAIT and WHY and make sure you can identify with both of those. You’ve waited this long you can wait a while longer can’t you? When you . . .make a move make sure you address the WHY part of it.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 12/18/17

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:48 am

RayRat wrote:Clearly other information is still being suppressed for whatever reason.

There's plenty of news coming out of Iraq. You just choose to ignore it...

https://www.dinardaily.net/f29-iraq-and-dinar-article-based-information-and-discussions

RayRat wrote:
banking folks highly expectant of things happening over the weekend

Which banks? Let's verify them ourselves...LOL

RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:14 pm

Rambler, he can't verify what isn't there, and he should know that, but then, again, this is 'Rayrat' we're talkin about-It's all hype for him and his entourage to make money off a bunch of dipshit dumasses-.....
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:48 pm

Actually, "The Band Played on was a 1895 song by John F. Palmer and Charles B. Ward. The chorus:

Casey would waltz with a strawberry blonde
And the band played on.
He'd glide 'cross the floor with the girl he adored
And the band played on.
But his brain was so loaded it nearly exploded;
The poor girl would shake with alarm.
He'd ne'er leave the girl with the strawberry curls
And the band played on.

It was quite popular, with many covers, an is still a standard barbershop number.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 2805820865  RayRat Call Notes   12/18/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum