Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update 12/18/17

3 posters

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update 12/18/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:31 am

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 PastedGraphic

EVENING UPDATE: December 18, 2017, 8:30 pm EST

INTEL

• The final piece to release the 800#s was triggered.

• Anything can happen between that release and its arrival to us, so its imperative that we keep our energy focused on the emotional reality of our of being past this event.

• Thinking about the exchange, consumed with anxiety and worry about another missed promise, is devastating. If we stay in this space, WE WILL START A REVOLUTION.

• However, in this moment, we have more control than we've ever had before. Right now we can choose to appreciate and receive the information to make our appointments, and to receive the bounty of our redemptions. That receptive energy is the Divine Feminine Power that allows the New Powers That Be to perform.

• Right now, the good guys who have already begun the release process and want this released now, have the clear upper hand. This means the numbers are in the process of showing themselves, and our reality of freedom-in-spirit is about to connect with our freedom-in-the-physical.

• We are in alignment with that energy and we're rising to meet it at the transition point as the 800#s are coming into our world.

• IT'S UP TO US NOW. We get to take the numbers today and we do it exactly the way we did today when we forced them to begin the release. The energy WE created with the powerful Twitter statements, attitude, and visualization manifested that release.

• So, bring in the night shift and let's hold and accelerate that same vibe. We receive this tonight by being prepared to receive and knowing it's here now as a collective of conscious spiritual beings.

• This is not fluff or spiritual mumbo jumbo. This is science. The most powerful tool in the Galaxy tonight is YOU. Connect to the emotional reality of being free to express yourself as a father, a mother, a leader, a healer, an inventor, a sage, a puppeteer, monkey trainer, musical therapist, cruise-line director, ski instructor, Long Island medium, organic gardener, cosmic fisherman, Galactic horse trainer, or whatever else it is that allows you to connect to joy of being the full expression of yourself.

HOW I DO THIS

• I focus on bringing my kids to their new house on Christmas Eve, covered in beautiful, ostentatious, white Christmas lights, so bright that our new neighbors call the police because they can't sleep at night because it's too bright.

• I imagine having their dream puppy come running outside to greet them and having the ridiculous bedroom designs that my twin boys and I dreamed up together come to life.

• I think about those first few weeks of going back to fulfill every promise I've made and broken during this process.

• I imagine looking into the eyes of the few people who stood by me, despite their skepticism, thanking them, and giving them a chance to change their own world.

• I imagine an over-the-top marriage proposal to the woman I love and I can feel her energy opening up as she realizes it was all real.

• I think about opening a gallery in Miami and reducing the obscene prices for the art work and giving it all to help local families who need support, and to build schools to develop leaders and create better ways to do things in the future.

• I imagine interviewing amazingly talented inventors, business owners and dreamers, and creating a work environment so magical that we have to tell people to go home at the end of the day because they're having too much fun.

• I think about establishing KRE8CHANGE all over the world and having a live feed to every project all at the same time so anyone who walks into our facility in New York City can be inspired as they gaze up at the wall filled with monitors of all the locations around the world.

• And I see their eyes well up with tears as they see Sovereign People of Earth being liberated from the bonds of slavery and oppression in a thousand different ways.

And I didn't forget about the admonitions of Jared Rand. Our whole organization will start every day by meditating for 30 minutes, imagining the new world that we will be actively building in this new age together.

I imagine the power of us agreeing that we will never be oppressed by anyone ever again and uniting in our common love of mankind.

I see that happening right now. I'm in that moment with you right now. This is happening right now. And I'm asking to be here with me too.

And I promise you we will get notice tonight if we can just hold that vibe together. Connect with your heart to it and it's yours.

TANK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update 12/18/17

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:02 pm

I dream of getting the notice that you're sorry ass has been arrested for fraud....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 2805820865  Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank     "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update  12/18/17 Empty Re: Steffen Rowe/Tank "The Final Piece" - GCR/RV Tanktel Update 12/18/17

Post by Terbo56 Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:37 pm

Dream harder- hemademe lmao shame
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum