Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !!

Go down

Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! Empty Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !!

Post by Ponee Tue Dec 19, 2017 9:15 am

Green zone will witness the coming days "political earthquake" and the reason !! Image

Baghdad News -

A political statement on Tuesday that Prime Minister Haider Abadi will trigger a political earthquake in the Green Zone in the coming days, indicating that senior names will be called in the government to investigate corruption cases. 

The politician said in a press statement that 'Abadi has prepared a plan on a low level to fight the corrupt people in the country and start to provide them through the Judicial Committee, which is directly linked to the Prime Minister and accompanied by international investigators, which will call about 800 government officials, military and security and a former deputy, Corruption done by '. 

"The decisions of Abadi in these files would be an earthquake inside the Green Zone, and political squabbling at the same time," said the politician, who asked not to be named.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=29511

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum