Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming

Go down

60 - White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming Empty White Hats Report #60 A Storm IS Coming

Post by kenlej Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:25 pm

It's been 11 months since they did a report and these people are situated in high places knowing what they know. You need to take a couple of hours and read their reports that they have said to read and the ones before the election. If you can't see the illegal things that the DOJ and FBI has been doing for years you completely have your head buried in the sand. This is real and the good guys are winning!!!!

http://whitehatsreport.com/reports/

White Hats Report #60
A Storm IS Coming
It’s been 11 months since we released our last report. This fact should not be considered to reflect our disengagement from the overall battle. On the contrary, we have been very busy behind the scenes in the ongoing fight to expose the cabal and restore our Republic.

Those faint sounds you’ve been hearing………… the change of the long time cabal influenced and controlled regime in Saudi Arabia TO the UK’s dogged determination to exit the EU via Brexit TO the exposure of the corrupt, CIA controlled media (Operation Mockingbird) TO the outing of the cabal infestation of the FBI and DOJ TO the unsealed Federal Court indictments TO the current and ongoing exposure of the sexual predators in DC, the media and Hollywood (the pedophile networks are next to be exposed)……………….. are the foundations of the cabal supported European Satanic bloodlines starting to crack.

President Trump is a wrecking ball, his very existence in the White House has caused panic and consternation throughout the ranks of the cabal and their Masters, even prompting the ZioRat family themselves, the Rothschilds, to publicly come out in criticism of Trump. The significance of Jacob going public talking about Trump “threatening to destroy the New World Order”, Lynn Forester de Rothschild’s constant whining on Twitter about Trump and David “Plastiki” Rothschild tweeting about US gun laws, is proof the bloodlines are concerned about their loosening grasp of world power. For them to even come out in public and speak is sign of their desperation.

February 16, 2012

This is the historic day when Lord James addressed the House of Lords in the UK and exposed the $15T fraud perpetrated by the Federal Reserve with the assistance of Homeland Security to create money out of thin air and transfer it to the account of Pureheheart Investments, LTD in Europe. At the time, the $15T represented roughly 150% of the total US debt. To the cabal this was just another criminal scheme, never letting a big number stop them from continuing to perpetrate fraud on the US taxpayers.

The UK government did nothing and the US government was even more silent on the issue. Obama, the Kenyan born Slacker-in-Chief was complicit in this fraud as was Congress and SCOTUS. Well, as the saying goes:

“The chickens WILL come home to ROOST”

As always, there is more to the story, much more. It involves the usual suspects: the New York Federal Reserve Board and the US Treasury complicit in a fraud of epic proportions.

In reality, the fraud began 6 years earlier when a Federal Reserve trading program contract was consummated with a private individual from Indonesia.

The Coming Storm

If you look to the horizon, you can see the storm clouds forming. The distant rumble of thunder can be heard and soon, the heavens will open and the rain will fall in sheets. The cleansing is about to begin. But make no mistake, it WILL be a storm of epic proportions, generated NOT by HAARP or the cabal controlled weather machines but by the Patriots and white hats in the US and all across the world.

In the lead up to White Hats Report #36, in reports #34 and #35, we put our readers on notice of the upcoming exposure of the $15T fraud.

Consider this your notice.

A storm is coming and we need all your help to get this out there in social media: Twitter, Facebook and whatever group and social circle you are a part of. EVERYONE needs to know.

Timing is EVERYTHING.

“To secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.”
-From the “Tactical Dispositions” chapter of The Art of War by Sun Tzu
kenlej
kenlej
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum