Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq

Go down

Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq Empty Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:30 pm

Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq

Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq Image

13-12-2017 05:22 PM

The Euphrates -

Oil Minister Jabbar Ali Al-Luaibi on Wednesday expressed the desire of Qatar Petroleum to invest and implement development projects in the gas, extraction, liquidation, infrastructure and petrochemicals sectors in the country.

According to Anatolia news agency on Wednesday, Al-Luaibi's comments came after meeting with Qatari Energy Minister Mohammed Al-Sada and Qatar Petroleum CEO Saad Sharida Al-Kaabi on the sidelines of OPEC and OAPEC meetings held recently in Vienna and Kuwait respectively. .

Al-Luaibi said in a press release issued by his ministry that the CEO of Qatar Petroleum, Saad Al-Kaabi, expressed his company's desire to invest and implement development projects in the Iraqi oil sector, in cooperation and partnership with the international specialized companies.

The minister said he promised to provide all the possibilities and requirements for the success of their work in Iraq.

He added that he welcomes Qatar Petroleum Company in Iraq, and all Arab and foreign companies wishing to invest, and the implementation of development projects in the Iraqi oil sector.

Iraq has called on international companies to participate in the investment and the development of 9 patches and border fields with Iran and Kuwait.

The state-owned Qatar Petroleum is responsible for the development of Qatar's oil and gas projects, while the North Field is the main gas field in Qatar.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=53460

Qatar wants to invest in energy inside Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum