Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Get Daily Updates of the NEWS & GURUS in your EMAIL
CHECK YOUR EMAIL for VERIFICATION

Enter your email address:

Will there be links after RV for helping us share? DinarDailyUpdates?bg=330099&fg=FFFFFF&anim=1

Will there be links after RV for helping us share?

+4
therealbutterfly
Tyler
rvnow55
elizalewis
8 posters

Go down

Will there be links after RV for helping us share? Empty Will there be links after RV for helping us share?

Post by elizalewis Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:55 am

We won't have enough to start anything of our own but after the RV will we be able to get links to commendable places to share our blessing? My husband was specially thinking of the military and their families who have given so much. Would love to have links that we could look up and prayerfully see where we could help.

elizalewis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Will there be links after RV for helping us share? Empty Re: Will there be links after RV for helping us share?

Post by rvnow55 Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:15 am

yes.... go to google or yahoo or maybe even bing search engines and type in breitling and im sure there will be some link that will help you out after the rv

rvnow55
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Will there be links after RV for helping us share? Empty Re: Will there be links after RV for helping us share?

Post by Tyler Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:18 am

It sounds like you would be interested in groups like the Marine Corps - Law Enforcement Foundation.

Basically, they provide scholarships to children of all military branches and or other service people such as police, etc. who have lost their lives in the line of duty.

They may also provide financial support for disabled or special needs children of service members and things of that nature.

--

For more direct support of injured soldiers, there are groups like the Wounded Warrior Project.

---

I've been slowly collecting links to various charities that interest me ever since I bought my first dinars. As a voracious reader, I have been leaning toward various literacy projects myself. I feel it's one of if not the most important skills a person can have. If you have good reading skills, you can always learn more and create further opportunities for yourself.

Tyler

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by therealbutterfly Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:32 am

Operation First Response is a group I work with. Lst i checked 95% or more of all money raised goes directly tot he soldier or the family. Its an amazing group. I plan on helping them expand more once this is over. If anyone is ever in the Philadelphia area in the spring, we do a big Walk for the Wounded, where we raise money and alot of the soldiers we helped come and talk. I have met some amazing and insipiring soldiers thru this organization.

Thanks in advance for any help any of you give. Wink

http://www.operationfirstresponse.org/?page_id=3418

therealbutterfly
therealbutterfly
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:03 am

We do intend to stay open post RV. . . and redo all the categories. . . to include things such as this. . .

Be watching for these so that you can add your introductions and links.

Also will revise to include POST RV experiences, so that people can share their stories of do's and do not's from personal experiences of cash in's, and many more ideas that might help expedite people to where they need to be. Although everyone will more than likely be able to afford a fee for being a part of the forum, I just want to reiterate that THIS site will remain free to all, as it is now.

:cheers:

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by justpassntime Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:36 am

Miskebam wrote:We do intend to stay open post RV. . . and redo all the categories. . .

Could one category be "How to hide from PITA money sucking friends and relatives"?

If you don't know what PITA is check The List of Chat Acronyms & Text Message Shorthand

Anything worth having is worth waiting for. Wink
If you can't laugh at yourself, you probably see no humor in anything. 🤡
Things you should never talk about on OOM, they will surely start an argument, religion, politics and the rv. Rolling Eyes

Currency Revaluation Awareness Propaganda Analyst :study:

Will there be links after RV for helping us share? Flag-212Will there be links after RV for helping us share? Screen53
Army---Navy----Air Force-----Marines---Coast Guard
justpassntime
justpassntime
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gmansaid Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:41 am

justpassntime wrote:
Miskebam wrote:We do intend to stay open post RV. . . and redo all the categories. . .

Could one category be "How to hide from PITA money sucking friends and relatives"?

If you don't know what PITA is check The List of Chat Acronyms & Text Message Shorthand

Pain in the what?

Gmansaid
Elite Member
Elite Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ADMIN Fri Sep 23, 2011 8:05 am

LOL noted and under consideration rabbit

ADMIN
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://dinardaily@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Will there be links after RV for helping us share? Empty So called Friends and Family

Post by HealthScans Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:34 am

Justpassintime:

I sure know what you mean. Some of these people would not invest a dime, they just kept saying, "I will see after you get your money"!

I guess these people think I am the new banker in town but they are truly wrong!

This is why they say to change your phone #.

HealthScans
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down