Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes.

2 posters

Go down

THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. Empty THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes.

Post by Rwederfoort Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:45 pm

THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. Download%2B%252818%2529

Dear brothers, and Sisters we need to be patient NOW, and let MOTHER Earth and ascended masters and CREATOR do their work.

But we need to understand what is GOING ON all around us, so we won't bring or provide FALSE or NEGATIVE information to our Brothers and Sisters.

Breathe Deep, Practice Patience

This shift is going to bring many extremes.  You may have already begun to notice them.  Those you thought were more ‘middle ground’ will swing far beyond what you thought.  You may even be participating in it.  Do not be dismayed!  Oftentimes, these deep, personal shifts are the soul deciding where to settle for the most effective inner change.  And, in finding that inner balance, you will be able to affect change in your world.  This is your chance to practice the patience you have been speaking about to others.  (Smiling)  Breathe deep and know that all is well. ~ Creator

LOVE AND LIGHT

VIDEOS:

12DEC2017: THE FIRST DAY OF THE LIGHT ERA TODAY 12.12.17, IT HAS BEGUN, MY POINT OF VIEW.  
12DEC2017 THE FIRST DAY OF THE LIGHT ERA TODAY 12 12 17 IT HAS BEGUN MY POINT OF VIEW

THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. Youtube 

12DEC2017 THE FIRST DAY OF THE LIGHT ERA TODAY 12 12 17 IT HAS BEGUN MY POI...

******************************************************** *******************************************************...
[size]

12DEc2017: E PROME DIA DI ERA DI LUZ AWE 12.12.17, NOS TA DEN COMIENSO, MI PUNTO DI BISTA.
12DEc2017 E PROME DIA DI ERA DI LUZ AWE 12 12 17 NOS TA DEN COMIENSO MI PUNTO DI BISTA

[/size]
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. Youtube 

12DEc2017 E PROME DIA DI ERA DI LUZ AWE 12 12 17 NOS TA DEN COMIENSO MI PUN...

******************************************************** *******************************************************...
[size]

12DEC2017: DE EERSTE DAG VAN DE LICHT ERA VANDAAG 12.12.17, HET IS BEGONNEN, MIJN PUNT VAN MENING
12DEC2017 DE EERSTE DAG VAN DE LICHT ERA VANDAAG 12 12 17 HET IS BEGONNEN MIJN PUNT VAN MENING

[/size]

12DEC2017 DE EERSTE DAG VAN DE LICHT ERA VANDAAG 12 12 17 HET IS BEGONNEN M...

[size]

12DEC2017: EL PRIMER DÍA DE LA ERA DE LUZ HOY 12.12.17, HA COMENZADO, MI PUNTO DE VISTA.
12DEC2017 EL PRIMER DÍA DE LA ERA DE LUZ HOY 12 12 17 HA COMENZADO MI PUNTO DE VISTA

[/size]

12DEC2017 EL PRIMER DÍA DE LA ERA DE LUZ HOY 12 12 17 HA COMENZADO MI PUNTO...

[size]

12DEC2017: MY POINT OF VIEW, NOW THE NEW ENERGIES ARE HERE, THE SHIFT IS GOING TO BRING MANY EXTREMES.
12DEC2017 MY POINT OF VIEW NOW THE NEW ENERGIES ARE HERE THE SHIFT IS GOING TO BRING MANY EXTREMES

[/size]

12DEC2017 MY POINT OF VIEW NOW THE NEW ENERGIES ARE HERE THE SHIFT IS GOING...

[size]

12DEC2017: MI PUNTO DI BISTA, AWOR KU E ENERGIA NAN TEI, E KAMBIO GRANDI NAN KU LO BAI SOSODE ROND MUNDO. 
12DEC2017 MI PUNTO DI BISTA AWOR KU E ENERGIA NAN TEI E KAMBIO GRANDI NAN KU LO BAI SOSODE ROND MUN

[/size]

12DEC2017 MI PUNTO DI BISTA AWOR KU E ENERGIA NAN TEI E KAMBIO GRANDI NAN K...

[size]

12DEC2017: MIJN PUNT VAN MENING, NU DE NIEUWE ENERGIE'S HIER ZIJN, GAAT DE SCHIFT VELE EXTREMEN BRENGEN.
12DEC2017 MIJN PUNT VAN MENING NU DE NIEUWE ENERGIE'S HIER ZIJN GAAT DE SCHIFT VELE EXTREMEN BRENGE

[/size]

12DEC2017 MIJN PUNT VAN MENING NU DE NIEUWE ENERGIE'S HIER ZIJN GAAT DE...

[size]

12DEC2017: MI PUNTO DE VISTA, AHORA LAS NUEVAS ENERGÍAS ESTÁN AQUÍ, EL CAMBIO VA A TRAER MUCHOS EXTREMOS.
12DEC2017 MI PUNTO DE VISTA AHORA LAS NUEVAS ENERGÍAS ESTÁN AQUÍ EL CAMBIO VA A TRAER MUCHOS EXTREM

[/size]

12DEC2017 MI PUNTO DE VISTA AHORA LAS NUEVAS ENERGÍAS ESTÁN AQUÍ EL CAMBIO ...

[size]

http://arrestwarrantsatanicritual.blogspot.com/
[/size]
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. Photo.format_png.resize_200xRonald Wederfoort
+5999 5156118 | ronald_wederfoort@yahoo.com
THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. Facebook THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. Linkedin THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. Twitter THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. Blogger THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. Wordpress

Rwederfoort
Elite Member
Elite Member

https://wordpress.com/post/ronaldwederfoort.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. Empty Re: THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes.

Post by Kevind53 Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:18 pm

THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. E4c58b10

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. 2805820865  THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. 2805820865  THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. 2805820865  THE NEW ENERGIES UPGRADING THE EARTH GRIDS, and PORTALS to CRYSTALLINE, So This shift is going to bring many extremes. 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum