Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February

Go down

A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February Empty A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February

Post by RamblerNash Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:01 am

A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February

A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February NB-223753-636484972100606357

Sunday, December 10,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
A member of the Legal Committee of Parliament, Salim Shawki, Sunday, pass the draft federal budget law for 2018 in the month of January or February next, while pointing to the existence of "big problems" in the project.

Shawki said in an interview for Alsumaria News, "There are significant problems included in the budget, including not include the receivables of oil-producing provinces of five dollars and 50% of the border crossings."

He explained that "the other matter concerns the demands of representatives of the Sunni component on the allocation of reconstruction and displaced persons, in addition to the problems with the Kurdish component on the proportion of the province budget."

He added that "the problems are difficult and will face many challenges and special parliamentary elections with the near elections, but in the end must be passed the budget at the beginning of next year or the next month."

On December 7, 2017, MP Hassan Khalati stressed the existence of "major problems" in the draft budget bill for 2018, indicating that there is a fear of not passing the project as a result of his arrival in parliament with the start of the legislative holiday.

LINK

A member of parliamentary law expects to pass the budget in January or February 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum