Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq

Go down

Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq Empty Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq

Post by RamblerNash Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:26 pm

Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq

Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq NB-223718-636484424216374544

Saturday, 9 December 2017

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
congratulated President Fuad Masum , on Saturday, the Iraqi people to achieve the final victory over Daesh ", calling on the international community to continue to support Iraq .

The Presidency of the Republic in a statement Alsumaria News received a copy of it, infallible" congratulates the Iraqi people proud and the peoples of the world I am unanimous in achieving the complete and final victory over the organization of the terrorist advocate. "

"The need to move forward immediately to achieve a dignified return for all displaced people and to start efforts to achieve genuine and comprehensive national and community reconciliation as the surest guarantee for the protection and consolidation of national unity and the creation of international capacities and support to implement the reconstruction plans of the liberated areas, All the country, as well as continue to combat terrorist ideas and coercive and exclusion of any kind to block the return of terrorism and crimes. "

He congratulated infallible "leaders and officers and soldiers of our armed forces on their efficiency and combat morale, and the spirit of heroism, steadfastness and determination in making this great historic victory", praising the "bravery and sacrifices of all formations of the army units, police and security forces and the Peshmerga forces and the popular crowd and a fight against terrorism and the Air Force and Army Aviation In all forms and formations of our armed forces of engineering and medical support and logistics, volunteers from the tribes and civilian volunteers in liberated areas, and all citizens who contributed in any way to achieve this eternal victory. "

"The need for increased and urgent attention to the families of martyrs and wounded and to treat the wounded urgently."

He thanked the infallible "international coalition forces and brotherly and friendly countries and the United NationsAnd all international organizations and other humanitarian on standing hard by the Iraqi people and its continued support to him until the final elimination of Daesh terrorist gangs ", calling on the international community to" continue to support our people in the battle of construction and reconstruction and the consolidation of national unity and the development of the federal democratic system and the fight against corruption and the application of the Constitution. "

Announced General of the Armed Forces Haider Abadi , on Saturday, the liberation of the land of Iraq in full, while considered to maintain the unity of Iraq and its people as "the most important and the greatest achievement."

LINK

Masoum congratulates the final victory on "calling" and calls on the international community to continue supporting Iraq 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum