Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion

Go down

Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion Empty Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion

Post by RamblerNash Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:35 pm

Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion

Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion NB-223328-636480670091883065

Tuesday 5 December

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
MP Jassem Mohammed Jaafar , Tuesday, that the amounts allocated to the province budget of 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to 10 trillion, and called for half of the province of Basra, which is the basket of Iraq .

Jafar said in a statement received Alsumaria News that "the budget went a balanced way when it relied on the population census and distributed between the provinces and the region closer to justice, except for Basra, which needs more fairness," calling on the House of Representatives to "emulate the budget as soon as possible."

"The amounts allocated to the region up to 14 trillion and the three liberated provinces ( Nineveh , Salah al-Din and Anbar ) reach the limit of ten," noting that "Basra, although the basket of Iraq, but it suffers from poverty is close and therefore it needs to resolve the petrodollar or add borders Two trillion to be closer to equity like other provinces. "

"The other provinces have not received any grant, when given to the Kurdistan region and the three governorates liberated grants in 2017 amounted to 3 trillion countries."

On November 1, 2017, the local media circulated a draft federal budget law for Iraq for 2018, while the draft showed that the percentage of the provinces of Kurdistan reached 12.67%.

On November 3, the Secretariat General of the Council of Ministers announced that the media circulars on the financial budget for 2018 were "inaccurate and inaccurate" while confirming that the budget was "still under discussion".

LINK

Deputy: The budget allocated to the province up to 14 trillion and the liberated provinces to ten trillion 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum