Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17

2 posters

Go down

"Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 Empty "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:42 am

"Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 PastedGraphic

Your Stars Have Aligned with God
by Ricky and Tank
December 2, 2017

The first lesson in universal knowledge is to be still and know that you are an expression of God. In that calm quiet of thought, I often notice how loud the silence actually is. As I shut off the noise of the things outside myself, I realize the voice within has been speaking to me all day. And when I finally get quiet that voice takes a little time to calm down, too, because it has had to compete all day with everything outside me to get and keep me on the right track.

That's the way I describe that small, still voice, the Holy Spirit, our conscience, or however it is that you identify with who you really are. This energetic space that lives in us needs no mediator between us and God. It connects us directly to God from the inside out. And, truth be told, if we're ever going to find God, it will be in us, not outside. Even when all our plans seem to be falling apart, we can be confident that everything is going exactly according to divine plan. So, consider that everything in the Universe is in perfect agreement at this very moment, from inside of you to the stars in the heavens, to manifest the reality of our abundance.

And that is, in fact, the real truth, and you can see it in the creation as we approach Mercury Retrograde at around 2:38 am EST Sunday morning.

Mercury is the winged messenger, representing communications of all things here on Earth. This is inclusive of interpersonal communications, as well as any tool used to communicate, such as a computer or cell phone. Everything and anything having to do with teaching and getting information from one point to the next is ruled by Mercury. Mercury is a symbol of that which has been done in heaven being made manifest on Earth. This principle is directly in alignment with the scriptures in the Bible commonly referred to as the "Lord's Prayer."

Mercury and Gemini have everything to do with defining phenomenological reality.

Phenomenology is the study of structures of consciousness as experienced from the first-person point of view. The central structure of an experience is its intentionality, its being directed toward something, as it is an experience of or about some object.

Right now, Mercury is at 29 degrees of Sagittarius, which is an Aries Point degree — or the last degrees of mutable signs (Gemini, Sagittarius, Virgo, Pisces) and two degrees into the Cardinal signs (Aries, Libra, Cancer, Capricorn).

In other words, when a planet is at Aries Point in one of these zodiacal signs, the planet is begging to be "made manifest" in the world. This should sound very familiar to those who can feel the pressure and anxiety all around us as we long to see this messenger manifested in the world.

So what does that mean?

It means that you have a massive global movement represented by the master of communications in first-hand consciousness and intention represented by Mercury and Gemini.

The stars have aligned to free humanity.

Not only that but this current alignment makes the symbol of Mercury extremely important and urgently visible, making its mark in a way that everyone sees and feels it.

This is a process of creation and, as stated above, it begins with our intention being directed towards something. Let's get away from the 800#s for a moment and align ourselves with the energy of the Universe. To fight the energy does not serve us or the world. To align with the power in this moment, on the other hand, can push the whole process over to accomplish our directed intention. Our intention is not to exchange. Exchanging is a small but neccessary moment in our life, like filling our tank up with gas. Yes you need gas, but that's only to get you where you need to go.

When I think of a winged messenger I think of Gabriel. An angel so masterful in his communication that he convinced Josep, that, although his wife to be was already pregnant, she was still a virgin. Now that's one smooth-talking angel.

Let our focus today be on the Grace and Mercy of our Creator and on the Winged Messenger that he has already been sent to create the way to our freedom.

This is all happening right NOW.

#IAMYOU

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 Empty Re: "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:22 am

Great, so now he is rolling astrology into his quasi-religious freekoid lunacy. What's next, direct intel from the magic 8 ball?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 2805820865   "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 2805820865   "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 2805820865   "Your Stars have Aligned" - Message from Steffen Rowe/Tank & Ricky 12/2/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum