Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

My Ladies RV Update 12/1/17

3 posters

Go down

My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 Empty My Ladies RV Update 12/1/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:41 am

HELLO ALL, I HOPE EVERYONE HAD A NICE THANKSGIVING AND EVERYONE IS ENJOYING THE INCOMING HOLIDAYS.

I WANT TO SHARE A QUESTION I RECEIVED WITH ALL OF YOU AND WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW I'M HERE IF THERE'S ANYTHING YOU MIGHT WANT TO ASK.

HERE IS THE QUESTION.....

My Ladies,

It has been awhile since a sane update on the dinar has been posted. Do you think you could make a post on an increase in the dinar, near or far in the future? Is chapter IV still in affect in Iraq? Some dinar village people need grounding on the financial front. Thank you very much.

Hi Sue, there really is not much to say on the dinar subject. Currently the dinar is trading on Forex with no price change, and has been for a long time. The situation remains that it is not accepted by most central banks as currency due to the volatility in the area. I am simply waiting for the ECB or the Fed to accept it and then there will be opportunities for dinar holders that are not still under the fairy dust spell and expecting to become millionaires overnight.

I have just been very busy with life and current business so regular posting has gone onto the back burner but I’m always close by and willing to answer any direct questions any of you may have.

I grow frustrated from time to time with the daily rhetoric of the gurus out there turning a buck and passing out kool aide.

My position has not changed and I do not see any price increase in the dinar until their gdp begins to grow at which point the price of their currency will gradually increase fractionally slow by slow.

I know this is not what some want to hear but my blow smoke up your ass machine is on the fritz so I’m left with just the mathematical facts nothing more or nothing less.

I’m only a message away so if any of you need me just drop me a line, until then hugs to all My Ladies….

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 Empty Re: My Ladies RV Update 12/1/17

Post by Kevind53 Sat Dec 02, 2017 8:25 pm

Another guru trying to cover their (in this case collective) ass.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 2805820865  My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 2805820865  My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 2805820865  My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sun Dec 03, 2017 7:55 am

Kevind53 wrote:Another guru trying to cover their (in this case collective) ass.

For someone who claims to be a Christian and supposedly believes in forgiveness....  don't you think that was rather harsh?

https://www.dinardaily.net/t62524-my-ladies-responds-to-kevin-and-jbk0606-of-dinar-daily-and-anyone-else

IN RESPONSE TO KEVIN AND JBK0606 OF DINAR DAILY AND ANYONE ELSE THAT WANT TO KNOW WHY I MADE THAT POST YESTERDAY. YOU ARE BOTH RIGHT I USED TO BE INVOLVED WITH FRANKS FORUM FOR A BIT. I REACHED OUT TO FRANK ONE DAY SEVERAL YEARS AGO ABOUT SOMETHING I SAW ON A BANKING WEBSITE IN IRAQ. I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES I THOUGHT FRANK WAS THE REAL DEAL. MY PARTNER IN THIS DINAR ADVENTURE WAS A FAITHFUL FOLLOWER OF FRANKS, ME BEING SOMEONE THAT WAS NOT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT WAS HAPPENING WITH DINAR FOUND FRANK TO BE ENTERTAINING AND I REALLY THOUGHT HE WAS SINCERE FOR A PRETTY LONG TIME, HE ASKED ME TO COME ON A CALL WITH HM AND THE REST IS HISTORY.

FROM THERE SOMEONE IN A SKYPE ROOM I WAS IN INTRODUCED ME TO PIF AND I FOUND HIM TO BE SINCERE, A BIT LONG WINDED, BUT THERE SEEMED TO BE SOMETHING GENUINE TO HIM. NOW TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT I NEVER GOT INVOLVED IN ANY GROUP THING WITH HIM AND I NEVER GAVE HIM CURRENCY. IN FACT AFTER LOOKING AT THE WHOLE “GROUP THING” I MADE A POST ABOUT WHAT I THOUGHT OF GROUPS AND LEFT IT THERE.

I WILL ADMIT I DID GET WRAPPED IN THE DINAR STORY JUST LIKE EVERYONE HERE DID AT SOME POINT. BUT IT WAS NOT UNTIL FRANK CAME TO ME AFTER I DID A FEW CALLS WITH HIM AND I REALLY BELIEVED WE WERE ALL ONTO SOMETHING BUT THEN HE SHOWED ME THE BUSINESS SIDE OF THE DINAR ADVENTURE AND MY EYES WERE OPENED. I TOLD HIM I WAS NOT INTERESTED IN USING THE DINAR COMMUNITY AS A BUSINESS I DID A LAST CALL WITH NOVA AND TRIED TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT, HE FLIPPED OUT AND ENDED THE CALL AND WE PARTED WAYS.

NOW JBK0606 AS FOR THE PIF FORUM..WELL I REMEMBER THAT DAY YOU SPEAK OF WITH THE PINGING AND I CRINGE. IF YOU REMEMBER I DID NOT UNDERSTAND IT ALL AND WAS ASKING THE FORUM WHAT IT MEANT, AND YES I WAS SOOOOOO VERY STUPID BACK THEN. OH BROTHER. I DO REGRET HAVING INTRODUCED MARK TO FRANK AND I DO REGRET THAT THE FORUM THEN STARTED FOLLOWING FRANK. BUT WHAT’S DONE IS DONE.

NOW AFTER ALL OF THAT NOISE QUIETED DOWN NOVA AND MEMPHIS AND A FEW VERY SMART PEOPLE THAT WERE CLOSE TO ME STARTED LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH ABOUT THIS. WHEN WE SAW ARRESTS TAKING PLACE WE WERE QUICK TO SEE THAT THE DINAR WAS NOT A SCAM BUT THE WAY IT WAS BEING USED WAS THE ACTUAL SCAM. THE MONEY WAS BEING MADE IN THE LYING ABOUT THE DINAR.

SO GUYS YES AS I HAVE SAID MANY TIMES I WAS DRINKING THE KOOL AIDE BACK THEN TOO. BUT WHEN I AND MY LITTLE GROUP OF PEOPLE STARTING LOOKING OUTSIDE OF IRAQ AND STARTED LOOKING AT GLOBAL CURRENCIES AND READING WHITE PAPERS AND THE IMF SITE AND SAW HOW OTHER COUNTRIES RE DENOMINATED OR DEMONETIZED THEIR CURRENCY THAT WE VERY QUICKLY REALIZED THERE WOULD NEVER BE A WINDFALL WORTH MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF DOLLARS. THAT REALIZATION WAS VERY SOBERING AND THAT WAS A BIG BITTER PILL TO SWALLOW. BUT FOR ME THE PILL WAS EVEN BIGGER BECAUSE THERE WERE PLENTY OF PEOPLE LOOKING TO ME FOR SOME SORT OF POSITIVE NEWS. SO IN SEPTEMBER OF 2015 I MAD A LAST POST AND TOLD EVERYONE THERE WOULD BE NOTHING TO SEE UNTIL 2017 SOMETIME WHICH IS THE DATES THE CBI WAS QUOTING.

I SPENT A COUPLE YEARS READING AND LEARNING A FEW PEOPLE STAYED WITH ME THAT UNDERSTOOD NOTHING WAS HAPPENING WITH THE DINAR AND WE WENT ON OUR MERRY WAY. MY PRIMARY FOCUS IS ON GREEN FINANCE BUT EVERY NOW AND AGAIN I GET DRAGGED BACK INTO DINAR STUFF. THIS IS ONE OF THOSE TIMES. NOW HERE WE ARE IN 2017 AND WHAT ARE WE SEEING??? PLENTY THE DINAR WILL TRADE INTERNATIONALLY AND IT WILL DO IT SOON BUT THE PRICE WILL BE THE SAME AND FOLKS WILL BE LOOSING THEIR MINDS AND THAT IS HEART BREAKING.

SO I WANT TO SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT I AM NOT BITTER AND THERE WAS NO BIG FIGHT OR SEPARATION THAT HAPPENED TO CHANGE MY MIND, I WAS NOT SCAMMED OUT OF DINAR AND I DID NOT GIVE IT TO ANYONE I SIMPLY DISAGREED WITH MAKING THE DINAR A BUSINESS AND I APPLIED SOME CRITICAL THINKING AND THAT IS WHAT I STILL DO TODAY. I’M NOT ‘GETTING EVEN” WITH ANYONE FOR ANYTHING THAT’S NOT MY THING. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS I’M NOT A FAN OF DRINKING POISON WHILE ALL THE TIME HOPING MY OFFENDER DIES, THAT’S JUST COUNTERPRODUCTIVE TO “GET EVEN” TAKES TOO MUCH NEGATIVE ENERGY.

MY SKYPE ROOM SELDOM FOCUSES ON THE DINAR AT ALL WE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO TALK ABOUT, I IGNORE THE RANTINGS OF THE GURUS TO A POINT, BUT AS MY POST STARTED OUT SAYING WHEN MY EMAIL STARTS BLOWING UP I FEEL CALLED TO RESPOND AND THESE PAST COUPLE OF WEEKS THERE IS A HUGE URGENCY BEING SPREAD BY FRANK AND HIS TEAM AND PEOPLE ARE BUYING CURRENCY AGAIN. I AM TIRED OF HAVING TO BURST THE DREAMS OF THE MISINFORMED BECAUSE OF FANTASIES THAT HE IS SELLING AMONG OTHER THINGS.

I AM SIMPLY CALLING EVERYONE THAT CHOOSES TO FOLLOW THESE GURUS DAILY TO HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE. DO NOT COME TO ME FOR VALIDATION OF WHAT THEY ARE SAYING BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT LIKE MY ANSWERS, ASK THEM THE HARD QUESTIONS, ASK THEM HOW CAN THIS HAPPEN OR WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT AND MAKE THEM ANSWER YOU AND NOT JUST DISMISS YOU AS BEING NEGATIVE, YOU PAY ENOUGH MONEY IN PRIME MEMBERSHIPS AND FEES THAT YOU DESERVE THE ANSWERS FROM THEM NOT ME. REALITY WAS HARD FOR ME TOO BUT NOW I’M ONTO OTHER THINGS WITH A SOLID LEVEL OF UNDERSTANDING.

IF THE REST OF THE DINAR COMMUNITY WOULD TAKE OFF THE MILLIONAIRE GLASSES YOU WILL SEE THAT ALL IS NOT LOST AND IRAQ IS NOT IN A VACUUM THEY WILL RESPOND IN THE SAME WAY EVERY OTHER CURRENCY OF EVERY OTHER COUNTRY HAS.

I HOPE THIS CLEARS THINGS UP FOR YOU BOTH AND ANY ONE ELSE THAT WANTS TO KNOW WHAT IS BEHIND THE POST. I USED TO BE A FOLLOWER UNTIL I APPLIED CRITICAL THINKING, AND ALL OF YOU CAN DO IT TOO!

THIS ENDS THE BACK AND FORTH NOW…
LOVE TO ALL…..…MY LADIES

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:17 am

I applied critical thinking to this long, long ago. Okie calling it three or four times was in fact only the final straw for me. I will assume this is a public apology for misleading so many folks in the past and accept it as such. In answer to Ssmith, no, given the history of this ... whatever you want to call it, no I do not consider it harsh at all. The person or persons who go by the handle My Ladies were major players in Frank's pumping. I'll accept the above as an apology, but they have a long way to go before I will trust them.

For the record, I agree there is a slim chance we will see a gradual rise in the dinar, if we live long enough. Unfortunately I assess the chances of the country blowing up and fragmenting to be somewhat greater.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 2805820865  My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 2805820865  My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 2805820865  My Ladies - My Ladies RV Update   12/1/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Mon Dec 04, 2017 3:19 pm

Could possibly go up a penny or two one day, but more than likely you will have to go there to exchange. 
      I try to get people to do some research on there history, Iraq has been at war with some body for a couple thousand years, they hate Jews & Christians, & people really think there going to make  a Christian rich? LOL,,,,,!. Lol,,,,,,,,. Or even a American, lol,,
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum