Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 - RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary & We're Winning 11/30/17

Go down

Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 -  RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary  &  We're Winning  11/30/17 Empty Steffen Rowe/Tank X 2 - RV/Intelligence Alert Rebuttal/Commentary & We're Winning 11/30/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:27 am

RV/INTELLIGENCE ALERT: Rebuttal/Commentary by TANK — November 30, 2017

ALERT IS IN ALL CAPS — Rebuttal/Commentary in Capital Case and italics

“THE PRESSURE IS BUILDING UP ON MERKEL AND NETANYAHU. BOTH THREATS ARE BEING CONTAINED BY THE NPTB.

“READ IN-BETWEEN THE LINES WITH RECENT NEWS ARTICLES ABOUT THE TWO.
IN THE MEANTIME, MORE CABAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING RINGS ARE BEING BUSTED EACH DAY
THE MASS INDICTMENTS IS THE TRIGGER FOR THE REPUBLIC TRANSITION.”

All of the above factors are indeed taking place as we speak. This is part of “The Greatest Show on Earth” and has everything to do with the transition. But is not the deciding factor for us to move forward with our exchanges. Busting the human trafficking rings is part of the mass arrests, and the 4,000 sealed indictments will be handled after the exchange process is fully implemented.  

“THE GCR/RV IS BEING USED AS A WEAPON AGAINST THE CABAL. THE NPTB WILL CONTINUE TO USE THE GCR/RV AS A WEAPON UNTIL THE CABAL HAVE BEEN TOTALLY NEUTRALIZED.”

The Cabal will not be totally neutralized until sometime after our exchange has been completed. In order for the RV/GCR to be an effective weapon, it would have to be released. Threatening release is the equivalent to your mother threatening to cancel your birthday celebration if you don't act right. It's the kind of threat that has no teeth because it's never carried through. You still have your birthday and your Mom still loves you no matter how much you act up. By releasing the notice to the people, and allowing them to make their appointments and conduct their exchanges, you more evenly distribute the power granted by money and decentralize it away from the hands of the Cabal. This one act is the most powerful weapon against the Cabal and for humanity in the Alliance arsenal.

“THE GCR/RV IS ALSO A PRE-GESARA EVENT AND A WAY TO INJECT AN INFLUX OF HUMANITARIANS INTO THE WORLD PRIOR TO GESARA.”
Exactly.  See comments above..

IMPORTANT TECHNOLOGIES SUCH AS MED-BEDS AND REPLICATORS WILL BE PRIORITIZED FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE. OTHER TECHNOLOGIES WILL BE RELEASED WITHIN A TIME-SPAN OF A FEW YEARS.
True.

THE GCR/RV WILL COME FIRST, THEN THE RESTORATION OF THE REPUBLIC, THEN GESARA.
True.

“ONCE THE QUANTUM COMPUTERS CONCLUDE THE SIMULATION AT A 95% SUCCESS RATE, THE ELDERS WILL RELEASE THE GLOBAL COLLATERAL ACCOUNTS FUNDING THE GCR/RV.”

This has already been attained. The fact that they’re referring to it at all is a cover for an unanticipated delay, something they might not want to share with us because it’s doesn’t appear to be a compelling reason, or it’s embarrassing , or it’s sensitive. Even if the 95% level had not been attained, we've already established that the most deadly weapon AGAINST humanity is continued NONPERFORMANCE. And the most powerful weapon TO AID humanity is awakening — which occurs almost spontaneously upon the release of untold energy from infinite money (= no longer a tool of division and control).

“AND SO WILL BEGIN THE NEXT CHAPTER FOR HUMANITY.”

CHAPTER 1HOW THE SOVEREIGN PEOPLE OF EARTH BECAME FREE

We are writing this chapter NOW. There is no other space where we exist. To accept any degree of delay is to send a message to the universe that the RV will not happen for you, because this infinite moment of NOW is the only place that you will ever exist and be able to have an impact. 

You can ask your NSA sources if the Government has used this powerful force within us to manifest things out of thin air. They do.  

It's a science and a power latent within you. That ability is applied by the powerful focus of your thoughts, words, and actions connecting in harmony with the emotional reality of your financial and spiritual independence.

Find a block of 30 minutes today at around 7 pm EST and just focus on what that looks and feels like inside the extended universe of your heart and mind.  

It only takes 8,000 people to change the whole world with just one thought.  

You are not responding to the creation. The Creation is responding to you.

P.S. Iraq was paid out last week at $2.00 per Dinar and they're scheduled to get paid at $3.00 on Monday.  I'm sure those numbers aren't exact but you get the idea: We're there.

And while I'm writing, I was just told that everything was fully released at around 9 am EST this morning. As usual, their version of release and ours doesn't seem to match up. So to be clear, in case you thought that maybe we were inquiring about the emotional release you may have felt when you finally got this done, we weren't. We are looking for THE RELEASE OF THE NOTIFICATIONS SO WE CAN MAKE OUR APPOINTMENTS. (But seriously, YOU DID IT! GOOD JOB!)

Signed,
~ The Sovereign People of the Planet Earth  

#IAMYOU

INTEL UPDATE
1:15 PM EST 11/30/2017

• Last night the Admiral was paying out his people when Wells Fargo made some noise about one thing or another and stalled the process. (Seriously?)
  • They started the process back up but hadn't finished in time to release as of early this morning
  • Table top meetings are being scheduled for the ZIM groups today
  • All sources say that when those funds start moving we will be released
  • We know that something was released this afternoon but we don't know exactly what it was. Our hope and expectation is that the Banks released the 800# or alternative notices so that we can make our appointment to exchange
  • WELLS FARGO-You're breaking my heart! Just do right! We would have put so much money into your bank and now I have to advise people not to. 
  • I would not recommend using WELLS FARGO. They keep demonstrating a lack of concern for humanity coupled with greed and desperation. They probably aren't equipped to handle this kind of money or this kind of mission. 
  • Wells Fargo I gave you a chance, but you've demonstrated no integrity. The age we're going into has no room for that kind of shallow vision.
  • HSBC is supposed to be contacting their long time clients to schedule appointments to come in for Private exchanges today. 
  • I'm certain I will be a long time client of HSBC for years to come, along with every other ZIM holder, so New York if you're reading-CALL ME.

WE'RE WINNING. KEEP THE PRESSURE ON

#IAMYOU
TANK OUT

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum