Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt

2 posters

Go down

Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt Empty Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:35 am

Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt

Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt NB-222597-636473629376924196

Monday, November 27,

BAGHDAD ( Reuters
) - Iraq is on the verge of crackdown on corruption, the newspaper Asharq Al-Awsat reported on Monday, noting that the Iraqi government is considering setting up a special tribunal to hold corrupt officials along the lines of the tribunal set up to try the Baath regime .

The newspaper quoted sources it described as "close" of the file, saying that "the Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to combat corruption."

According to the newspaper, "the idea comes to ensure accountability of corrupt, since previous experiences proved the inability of the current judicial bodies to hold the corrupt for different considerations."

The judiciary has demanded earlier the establishment of a special court to fight corruption along the lines of the Special Tribunal to try the pillars of the former Baathist regime, and provided the availability of immunity and protection necessary for the judges to exercise their work, but some jurisdictions ruled out the establishment of these courts to the existence of a specialized court on corruption cases.

The economic expert Majid al-Suri that the Prime Minister to file files of corruption involving large politicians and influential political parties to the judiciary within 3 weeks.

"The corrupt are waiting for a big blow," he told Asharq Al-Awsat. "I think it has to do with the donor conference scheduled for next month in Kuwait to reassure the donor countries that the money they spend will not go into the pockets of the corrupt."

"There is a great deal of effort in the file," he said, referring to "contracting with experts and different countries in this regard. There is also cooperation with Interpol to help Iraq uncover corruption files, To ensure impartiality of investigations and not affected by political conflicts. "

"The majority of information about currency smuggling and corruption exist in the United States and other countries, and Iraq can obtain it at any time," he said, anticipating "the arrest of large political figures within two or three weeks, , Is supposed to be followed by other steps to stop the wheel of corruption or reduce them in the least possible.

LINK

Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt Empty Re: Newspaper: Iraqi government is considering the establishment of a special court to hold the corrupt

Post by Jayzze Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:33 am

if you remember they had a group I believe from the un come in and go over the files then there was silence well I think you are about to find out the results soon and btwi believe abadi will have the help of the un and us so he can carry this out and hopefuly see m and friends hang for all the crimes they commited
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum