Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What is intel? I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

What is intel?

Go down

What is intel? Empty What is intel?

Post by ClermontThinker Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:36 pm

Saw a post earlier attributed to Freeway Bill. I really appreciate his candor regarding the various elements that many have stated are "done"!! So much of what has been reported is just out and out incorrect. Before the boo-birds come out let me assure you all that I do not expect this site (or any other) to provide access to state secrets. If anyone here expects that... sorry... You are going to continue to be disappointed. Along with the various, well documented internal infighting going on Iraq they are also in the process of working to rebuild the country. No small task and certainly one that will play out over time. However, do not be so naive to expect highly sensitive governmental information to be passed on to the members and moderators of this or any other board... It is just silly to expect that. Not looking to throw anyone under the bus but when a trusted "guru" states that those in power in Iraq picked him to share sensitive information... Come on, do you laugh or cry at that point?

As we all know... There is no shortage of naysayers. All too often users of the various sites get overly excited when exciting, optimistic "news" or "intel" (I really hate that word) is posted. Seldom is the information based on verifiable facts or even supporting news articles. If this is to be a responsible community we must expect more from those providing information... Self anointed "guru" and non-guru alike. Do not be so eager to jump on every bit of information as reliable. History of this site and others like it show with painful consistency how incorrect those supposedly in the know have been. That, by all appearances, will not change. Take charge of the information you are willing to process. This and other sites are great to gather and share info. BUT... Venture beyond the Dinar sites. Search for news. Make sure you are reading a news site not just another Dinar site. You could be surprised how much information you can gather. Some good, some not so good.

Look, I believe the IQD will RV. I have invested in the speculation because my research indicates a fairly high probability. But... My opinions are based on the news and information that I can find, not on the speculation and inside contacts of others.

ClermontThinker
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum