Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank 11/25/17

4 posters

Go down

doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 Empty "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank 11/25/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:02 am

doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 Image_17

MR. RAND'S RESPONSE TO MY REQUEST FOR THE NUMBERS

Good morning folks,

We are now in hour number 132 of Mr. Jared Rand's 24 hours until the big "slap upside the head." I was so encouraged that this would be the moment that the Alliance showed up and demonstrated that they understood the importance in any relationship of doing what you say you'll do. This is how trust is established. This slap was supposed to be the big reveal that would start a notification process that could take a "few days for EVERYONE to receive the 800# and make their appointments." In addition, many signs and wonders would reveal themselves in the form of suppressed healing technologies, mass arrests, a space scooter to Paris, and I almost forgot the one thing we actually want-FREEDOM.

I had asked Mr. Rand to please provide me with the 800#s that we've been told "are out there" much like the mysteries of the X-files. Mr. Rand did finally respond saying he couldn't say much, but he would have "SOLID INFORMATION SOON." A cold chill went down my spine as I considered the poor Iraqi people who have been waiting for their own solid information that their liberation would be announced "soon". However, Mr. Rand seems like a very genuine guy and I do believe that if he had the numbers he would definitely give them to me. And, I'm certain it was just some of the other guys behind the scenes who thought it would be fun to put Mr. Rand through the same torture box that the intel providers in this community have been struggling through for years. You know the one, where we have such a body of evidence and a person in authority who we trust and we are ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that it is DONE. Good one guys! You got him. Unfortunately our suffering is magnified too. We're about to be the richest people in the world and it seems like you'd want to have a good working relationship with us so we could propel humankind to new heights. However, you pretty much use the same evil tactics that were used to enslave us, so please don't be surprised when the struggle is magnified on the other side because we won't forget the people we lost, lives we've damaged, and hearts we broke because all of your lies have become ours.

If you remember, Mr. Rand also told us that the numbers were out. I do wonder where these numbers are out at. It would appear that the Call Center employees would have to know they're out, but apparently not activated. This is one of the clever ways they satiate us instead of giving us straight answers. Some of my favorites are that "everything is done" and "it was released". Two statements that clearly have different meanings to the powers in control. For example, "it's done" may be referring to the plans for the company of disinfomration picnic, and "release" may be referring to a new movie just coming out on video. I'm certain it's a simple misunderstanding so I'd like to be more clear with what it is exactly we are looking for.

We have been wrongfully enslaved for thousands of years. We have been drugged, brain washed and abused. Our children have been kidnapped, raped, sacrificed, and mentally destroyed. We have woken up in a horror movie surrounded by Zombies who don't think for themselves and do nothing but look for the television and the internet to tell them what to think, do, and say. We are forced to work for companies who are poisoning our water and food, while subjecting ourselves to political leaders who pretend to represent the interests of the people as they steal from us and create false hope for change.

I'm sure you get the idea. So yes, when WE say "release" we would like to be RELEASED from that.

And when we say "It's done" it means we can stand on equal footing with our oppressors and choose to forgive them or hold them accountable. This would mean that we really have a Republic that is of the people, by the people, and fir the people. And, the people get to make decisions about how they want justice to be carried out rather than having it imposed upon them because we were allowed to exchange our currency. Forcing someone to act the way you want them to act because of your position over them is the very core of slavery.

Now that we have that misunderstanding out of the way I'm sure we can communicate more effectively. Knowing exactly what we understand those words to mean, I'm certain you will be more clear in the future. If you know exactly what we mean and you continue to communicate in this covert and deceptive style then there is clearly no honor in your practice and therefore you cannot be trusted to bring in a new Government for the people. In which case we will have to unite together to bring it in ourselves.

As I have stated previously, the ONLY INFORMATION THAT IS SOLID is our notice and fair inclusion in the exchange process to claim our liberation from an oppressive regime of corporate evil that has held us hostage unfairly for our entire lives. To claim there is a group of advocates working behind the scenes made up of of Elders, Galactics, Eastern European Royals, Fairy's, Goblins, Giants, sea creatures or anything else is absolutely useless if we are not set free. To use the exact same tactics that the Cabal has used for our entire lives really makes it seem like you are just the new Cabal. Clearly there seems to be a decisive advantage that you like us, are also against raping, eating, molesting and drinking the blood of our children so that is definitely an improvement from the previous Cabal, but we are still slaves.

Perception is reality and I'm challenging you from NOW on, EVERY DAY-ALL DAY to stand up and be who you say you are. I do not care about the magic you have performed behind the scenes. The number one weapon against your enemy right now is US. It's time to put us to use. Until you do, you have not proven to me that you are much different than our previous slave masters other than they never eluded to the hope that they would set us free. And that may be the cruelest thing that I have ever seen anyone group do to any other group in any walk of life whether fantasy or reality.

So I am hopeful that Mr. Rand is allowed to release the numbers to me so that I can come back and tell everyone that we can trust our new Government, the Elders, The Galactics, and the European Royals. That would truly be a magical moment, when this mind game ends and they shock the world by doing what they say they're going to do. Amazing!

TANK OUT

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 Empty Re: "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank 11/25/17

Post by Ssmith Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:03 am

Tank said; "So I am hopeful that Mr. Rand is allowed to release the numbers to me so that I can come back and tell everyone that we can trust our new Government, the Elders, The Galactics, and the European Royals. That would truly be a magical moment, when this mind game ends and they shock the world by doing what they say they're going to do. Amazing!"

It is time to unite. We have been led around by the nose for TOO LONG now. TOO MANY false promises of RV starting here starting there but nothing ever materializes.

Tank is absolutely correct. How can we build trust for a new government when the lies from whomever keep flowing causing distrust. At some point the lying must stop and the truth let go. Mr. Rand said that the truth would only be distorted thru multiple receivers and senders so they put out simple phrases like "we're almost there". Well I disagree. Why not try the truth for once to see how it goes and I'll bet Dinarland won't distort it. If it's transmitted and posted right away, how could it be distorted? So hey Mr. Rand, you've got no argument there. It would be read by millions on that site and be copied and pasted to other sites. NO DISTORTION THERE.

So Mr. Rand, I challenge you and your colleagues to give us a test. Test us with a statement of truth and see what happens. Surely you can accommodate one simple request. Pick a website and let the truth flow. Let the Dinarians know what the real reasons are for any delays or give us real hopium.

Trust us with the truth and we will build trust. The alternative is not as viable. We are in a very rebellious mood that will only continue to spill over and cause much consternation. That's not what anyone wants.

TELL THE TRUTH. TELL IT AND SET YOURSELF FREE AND US ALSO.

WHAT HAVE YOU GOT TO LOSE? YOU'LL HAVE NO REGRETS.

WHOOF OUT

doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 ODLogo

doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 Giphy

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 Empty Re: "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank 11/25/17

Post by Kevind53 Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:33 am

Tank wrote:So I am hopeful that Mr. Rand is allowed to release the numbers to me so that I can come back and tell everyone that we can trust our new Government, the Elders, The Galactics, and the European Royals. That would truly be a magical moment, when this mind game ends and they shock the world by doing what they say they're going to do. Amazing!

So I am hopeful that they either arrest your sorry ass or commit it, not sure at this point if you are a fraud or just plain insane. Either way you need to be off the street and off the net.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 2805820865  doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 2805820865  doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 2805820865  doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by jed111 Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:53 pm

I'm very hopeful Jared Rand is real, and his info is real. It's difficult to believe though because I'm jaded after years of hearing info similar to this from different sources. Cheers

jed111

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinef Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:43 pm

I too have been making special in-roads w/ high level insider contacts.. deep inside the GOI, CBI, and the NWO.. 

So I wrote to the Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy & Santa or Kris Kringle as his close friends call him..

They all said the same thing, contact #DOJ.gov #FBI.gov #IRS.gov #SEC.gov #FTC.gov because this con man is knowingly promoting a worthless currency as an investment vehicle.. and the only spec of truth in crazy dinarland crime drama is this .. unlicensed , unregulated , non ME currency experts or Gurus are paid to create fiction.. and this is called fraud for profit.

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:50 pm

Jared Rand is a big a fraud as Phoney, Tank, Frank and all the others.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 2805820865  doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 2805820865  doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 2805820865  doj -  "Jared Rand Update" - Message from Tank   11/25/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum