Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan

Go down

German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan Empty German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan

Post by RamblerNash Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:38 pm

German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan

German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan Image

23-11-2017 02:56 PM

The Euphrates -

German Prime Minister Haider Abadi has rejected mediation by German Foreign Minister Ziegmar Gabriel to resolve the crisis between Baghdad and Kurdistan, German magazine Der Spiegel said Thursday.

The magazine Der Spiegel said in a report that Abadi prevented the scheduled visit of German Foreign Minister Sigmar Gabriel to Baghdad and Kurdistan in a 'non-diplomatic' way.

According to the German magazine, Abbadi strongly opposed Gabriel's plan to visit Kurdistan after visiting Baghdad in a move described in the report as 'insult'.

Der Spiegel said the German minister had planned to visit Baghdad and then Erbil as part of efforts to mediate between the two sides to resolve the crisis that erupted after the referendum.

German Chancellor Angela Merkel also tried to persuade Abbadi during telephone talks to approve Gabrielle's visit but was strongly rejected, the Der Spiegel report said.

The German minister then had to cancel his visit, the report said.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=52749

German report describes Abadi's behavior as "insult" .. for refusing German mediation between Baghdad and Erbil and preventing a visit to the Foreign Minister to Kurdistan 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum