Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow

Go down

Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow Empty Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:45 pm

Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow

Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow NB-221851-636466077347480583

Saturday 18 November

Alsumaria News / Baghdad ,
confirmed the Foreign Ministry on Saturday that Iraq will participate "actively" in the emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers, who called on his Arab League on the situation in Lebanon.

The spokesman for the ministry, Ahmed Mahjoub said in a statement to the channel "Russia Today", that the Undersecretary of the Iraqi Foreign Ministry will participate in the meeting, likely that the senior agent Nizar al-Khair is who will represent Iraq in the Cairo meeting .

The foreign ministry spokesman categorically denied reports that Minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari had decided to boycott the meeting because a statement condemning Iran's policies was expected.

Mahjoub said that the policy of Iraq is based on the principle of containing the crisis and non-escalation and the approach of language dialogue and calm, adding that the minister Ibrahim al-Jaafari, linked to the dates and a pre-scheduled agenda before the announcement of the emergency meeting of Arab foreign ministers, "which will be held on Sunday at the headquarters of the Arab League at the request of Saudi.

LINK

Iraq denies boycott Arab foreign ministers meeting in Cairo tomorrow 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum