Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown

Go down

This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown Empty This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:31 am

This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown

This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown NB-221679-636464297822384336

Thursday, November 16,

It showed global terrorism index, issued on Wednesday, a decline in the number of deaths caused by terrorist attacks during the year 2016 compared to the high number of countries, which beyond the reach of terrorism.

"The main positive conclusion is the decline in the number of victims of terrorist attacks in the world" with 25,673 people killed in 2016, down 22 percent from 2014, according to the report, released by the Australian Institute for Economics and Peace. Special of the bloody.

The death toll has fallen sharply in four of the five countries most affected by terrorism - Syria , Pakistan , Afghanistan and Nigeria - and the country has recorded an 80 percent decline in the death toll in 2016. The

death toll remains high in Iraq

, The death toll is still high in Iraq as a result of the increasing number of attacks carried out by the organization against the civilian population as its areas of control decline. A total of 9765 people were linked to terrorism in this country in 2016, or 38 percent of the total proceeds.

Although the number of deaths in the world declined, the Center for Studies warned of "other disturbing trends," noting that "more countries recorded at least one death due to terrorism," and the number of countries that have fallen from 65 in 2015 To 77 in 2016, and two-thirds of the 106 countries surveyed have experienced at least one terrorist attack.

The report's authors warned that "fighters and leaders may leave in an organization calling on Iraq and Syria to join new extremist branches of the organization or its affiliates in other countries."

In Afghanistan ... The situation is "more complex"

For Afghanistan, the center pointed out that the situation "more complex," explaining that while the Taliban limitedOf its terrorist operations, especially against civilians, but it caused the deaths of about 18 thousand people in 2016 in military confrontations, the highest toll since the outbreak of war in 2001, according to the report.

The report said that the group "simplified its direct control" and controlled 11 percent of the territory of Afghanistan in April 2017.

With regard to European countries and other developed countries, the report said that the year 2016 was the deadliest since 1988 with the exception of September 11, 2017, but He pointed out that the decline of the control of the organization coincides with the "positive trend in the first half of 2017 .. .. Although this study excludes Turkey and Israel."

The Global Terrorist Index was created in 2012 and is based on information compiled by the University of Maryland's Global Terrorism Database and allows for measuring the evolution of terrorist attacks in 163 countries since 2000.

LINK

This is what the global terrorism index in Iraq has shown 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum