Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
My State of the dinar Address I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

My State of the dinar Address

2 posters

Go down

My State of the dinar Address Empty My State of the dinar Address

Post by rrrr Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:13 pm

My State of the dinar Address:

My Fellow Dinarians. After many years in this investment, I stand firm on the awesome potential of the Iraqi Dinar.

I, as all of us, have fallen victim to the Hopium from all the gurus over the years. BUT… I feel it is imperative to state (I am only speaking of the Iraqi Dinar) that we are finally at the precipice of what I have always believed to be true.

Everything that is happing lately is indicative of a Revaluation. My personal opinion is that this will DEFINITELY happen by the first of the year (or a few days after)…. Very possibly, by Thanksgiving as RayRen has said, The rate, whether it’s 1:1 or $3.71,  is not important. It is subjective to your own personal situation. As Ray says, if it comes out low, the wise strategy would be to wait. But, For many of us we need to “Do what we need to do”. It’s all good.

I feel it is important to state that we are all meant to be involved in this investment for a reason. Mankind will benefit from our blessing. I know all of you will do incredible philanthropy as a result.
I hurt soooo much for DAZ and all of our TNT fraternity that have passed during this venture. We have endured so much ecstasy followed by pain throughout the years. Daz has had an immense impact on my life.

In Closing,   I feel impelled to say, RayRen is the only one of the so called “GURU” that does not profit from advertising, Yes he asks for volunteer donations to keep our precious site afloat, as it should be.
God Bless you Ray, Tony, DC, Pam, Daz, and the rest who have given us so much info and guidance us throughout the years.

We WILL soon be rewarded. Of this, I am spiritually assured, I have so enjoyed all of you in the TNT chat room over the years. Those memories will stay with me forever.

I close with a poem as I have done often throughout the years:

“This is our moment, Our place in time. We have waited soooooo long for this Blessing that defines What we were meant to provide for all of mankind. I need to impress on all of all you dinarians, that we are about to receive our due blessings. Forget about the rate and date. Instead, focus on our inimitable fate. Stay firm on your conviction. There are powers in place that will dissolve any contradiction. Trust your heart, your soul, your every existence. Our moment is here. We will be rewarded for our passionate persistence.”

Our time is truly near,
God Bless us all, Everyone. (Love ya Tiny Tim)

RRRs:

My Fellow Dinarians. After many years in this investment, I stand firm on the awesome potential of the Iraqi Dinar.

I, as all of us, have fallen victim to the Hopium from all the gurus over the years. BUT… I feel it is imperative to state (I am only speaking of the Iraqi Dinar) that we are finally at the precipice of what I have always believed to be true.

Everything that is happing lately is indicative of a Revaluation. My personal opinion is that this will DEFINITELY happen by the first of the year (or a few days after)…. Very possibly, by Thanksgiving as RayRen has said, The rate, whether it’s 1:1 or $3.71,  is not important. It is subjective to your own personal situation. As Ray says, if it comes out low, the wise strategy would be to wait. But, For many of us we need to “Do what we need to do”. It’s all good.

I feel it is important to state that we are all meant to be involved in this investment for a reason. Mankind will benefit from our blessing. I know all of you will do incredible philanthropy as a result.
I hurt soooo much for DAZ and all of our TNT fraternity that have passed during this venture. We have endured so much ecstasy followed by pain throughout the years. Daz has had an immense impact on my life.

In Closing,   I feel impelled to say, RayRen is the only one of the so called “GURU” that does not profit from advertising, Yes he asks for volunteer donations to keep our precious site afloat, as it should be.
God Bless you Ray, Tony, DC, Pam, Daz, and the rest who have given us so much info and guidance us throughout the years.

We WILL soon be rewarded. Of this, I am spiritually assured, I have so enjoyed all of you in the TNT chat room over the years. Those memories will stay with me forever.

I close with a poem as I have done often throughout the years:

“This is our moment, Our place in time. We have waited soooooo long for this Blessing that defines What we were meant to provide for all of mankind. I need to impress on all of all you dinarians, that we are about to receive our due blessings. Forget about the rate and date. Instead, focus on our inimitable fate. Stay firm on your conviction. There are powers in place that will dissolve any contradiction. Trust your heart, your soul, your every existence. Our moment is here. We will be rewarded for our passionate persistence.”

Our time is truly near,
God Bless us all, Everyone. (Love ya Tiny Tim)

RRR

rrrr

Back to top Go down

My State of the dinar Address Empty Re: My State of the dinar Address

Post by Kevind53 Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:04 am

tony My State of the dinar Address 1656125192 My State of the dinar Address 1656125192 My State of the dinar Address 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

My State of the dinar Address 2805820865  My State of the dinar Address 2805820865  My State of the dinar Address 2805820865  My State of the dinar Address 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum