Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17

4 posters

Go down

irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 Empty Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17

Post by Mountain Goatee Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:36 am

irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 Mounta10

November 15, 2017 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So once again I watch, I listen and then laugh at all these foolish so-called idiotic intel “gurus” and how ignorant they really are. Again they are driving all their mindless followers down yet another “rabbit hole” this week.

This time the rabbit hole is over the Iraqi meeting with the World Trade Organization (WTO) this coming Friday. Some even said Friday is the induction of Iraq into the WTO. Really? Who the hell told you this first of all.

Then again celebrations beginning Today Wednesday for the RV. More jumbo-trons coming into 7-9 provinces, like the ones in the Texas stadium. These are to be used for the celebration with fireworks and music.

Oh – but Bruce on the Big “bullshit” Call says he is not a rate and a date kind of person…lol…lol… Some of the news is “so sensitive I just can’t talk about it”. Really? Then why in hell do you have the info then if its so “sensitive”. What makes you so special Bruce?

Oh- they say it is going to lead to showing the RV’d rate this weekend. Really? Without any proof of the reason for the meeting they assume it is going to be an announcement of “full” ascension into the WTO.

Oh – but they tell us Iraq must first RV as they must have a “real” international currency first.

I can assure everyone that there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to the Friday meeting between Iraq and the WTO. In fact, probably NOT going to RV this weekend, next week and may be if not for months.

Bruce says “maybe he’ll be fooled with his intel and it all won’t happen”. Really? You might get fooled? After 5 years of your bullshit you MIGHT get fooled?

So let’s get a couple things straight today and squelch these stupid rumors. Let me clarify.

Firstly, Iraq has had ongoing meetings with the WTO for bilateral negotiations and, like the SBA meetings with the IMF, they get together to talk about progress, obstacles and future goals along with terms of specific requirements. Could this also be the framework for Friday’s meeting?

Oh – maybe it is!

Why is everything always about the RV?

Do you get my point? Do you see just how ridiculous this new rabbit hole is? Stupid ideas by stupid people!

Secondly, so how does a country become a member of the WTO?

Did anyone take a few minutes to research. No – this is too much work and would not lead you down the rabbit hole that they wanted to send you. Get it? Oh – but these are very same people you rely on for your intel?

So what are the rules then?

Article XII of the WTO Agreement process states that accession to the WTO will be “on terms to be agreed” between the acceding government and the WTO. Accession to the WTO is essentially a process of negotiation — quite different from the process of accession to other international entities, like the IMF, which is largely an automatic process.

Please see link for WTO site:

https://www.wto.org/english/thewto_e/acc_e/acces_e.htm

So we see that there is no formal requirement that any nation need an international currency to be a member of the WTO. Would having an international tradable currency help? Yes- and having one would only bring great wealth to the nation. So we now know that Iraq can RV without being ascending to a full member of the WTO. This does not mean they can’t still trade with neighboring middle eastern countries, they will have to do it with the USD since the currency is still sanctioned under Chapter VII from the war. Sorry folks another stupid rumor debunked….lol….lol….

but you can check out the WTO site for yourself. There is absolutely NO REQUIREMENT to have a tradable currency (or currency that can be used in trade).

There is also still the Beny Wilson (FAKE news) and Frank26 (KTFA – meaning “Keep The Fake News Always” coming) leading everyone down their rabbit holes too. Some have been chasing these from as far back as September. In September these idiots claimed they had proof that the RV would happen sometime in September. Really? They also said they had no real proof to show you. Really? No real, factual proof but you want to take us on a roller coaster ride? Then, they say it got moved to October and now they moved their idiotic nonsense to November. They get themselves deeper and deeper into the rabbit hole. Our trust for them is gone…..

Have you ever told a lie? What normally happens when you are caught lying?

When you are caught lying you have to face the people you lied to ….. right?. What do you now tell them? Are you ashamed? Do you confess and ask for forgiveness, learn a lesson or run and hide?

Of course not with these idiotic gurus. They don’t even have the guts to confront you and confess they lied. They still try to coverup and continue their original lies and think we are stupid enough to continue their charades with them. Of course some of you do continue onward with them and so I all I can say is I feel sorry for your ignorance.

Are you stupid enough to go down these rabbit holes with them?

None of them have any solid evidence or proof of a pending RV. It is all nothing but conjecture.

Do you know what conjecture is?

CONJECTURE DEFINED:

“AN OPINION OR CONCLUSION FORMED ON THE BASIS OF INCOMPLETE INFORMATION”

Of course I am trying to be nice using the term “conjecture” as I also call them all a bunch of bullshitting liars.

Okay let’s use our common sense then. Wouldn’t you think the CBI would have at least said something to the citizens of Iraq if they are going to reinstate the currency and then issue all new currency? Don’t you think they need to know?

Remember we know better and we have been told that the CBI will re-educate their citizens prior to the re-instatement and issuance of the new bills and coins. No – this is not the education of just the banks but it also includes the education of the general populous of Iraq. I have been explicitly told to watch for this as a sign of the coming RV. I don’t know about you but I have not heard a peep from the CBI on this matter in a very long time.

In fact, if Iraq can’t pull together what they need to do and finish sometime soon we might be in a nasty situation once again leading in to the elections of 2018, and this we really don’t want.

We have seen what elections are like in Iraq with all the fraud and corruption. Nori al-Maliki and his party of goons is sure stick their ugly heads out of the sand again and to make a run for the prime minister again.

Maliki stands to lose his immunity as VP in 2018 and so we know he is going to try to do something to stay in a political position of some kind and it may not be pretty.

We have already been hearing about a formal committee that Abadi has requested from the judicial system to investigate and prosecute anyone (even high up officials) involved with the Iraq Army retreat in June of 2014 from ISIS. So Maliki and his goons know their goose is already cooking…

More news….

OIL PRICES TOUCH $ 64 A BARREL

Baghdad Mawazine News – Oil prices rose nearly 1 percent, boosted by supply cuts from two main sources and concern over political developments in Saudi Arabia. The market was also supported by data showing a rapid decline in global oil inventories in October due to OPEC-led production cuts.

London’s benchmark Brent crude rose 44 cents, or 0.7 percent, to settle at $ 63.93 a barrel, just shy of a record high of $ 64.65 since June.

US benchmark WTI futures rose 46 cents, or 0.8 percent, to $ 57.27 a barrel, remaining close to a two-year high of $ 57.69 this week.

(Mnt Goat – folks this is wonderful news since we know that oil prices must be high to RV. Why is this important?

1) It will boost the USD reserves in the CBI. Being that the program rate of the dinar is pegged to the USD;

2) It will allow the west (and China) to use their oil credits once the exchanges take place and dinar is turned in to the US Treasury. This is also why they need these other 36 oil wells in Kurkirk region to meet the needed pumping capacity to satisfy both the 2018 budget economy of Iraq and the use of the oil credits over the next 20 years;

3) It will present yet more economic stability for Iraq, something we have been told they need to continue with the next phase of the project to delete the zeros.)

More news….

SO WHAT ARE THE TAXES ON THE IQD CURRENCY EXCHANGE?

There is a long standing question as to how the Iraqi Dinar exchange proceeds will be taxed. Actually, this surprises me because in my mind there should be absolutely no question as to how this will be taxed. The IRS has not and will not publish any special exception for this investment. It will be taxed as per the IRS long standing ruling on currency exchanges. You can go and look up the regulations yourself. You can call the IRS yourself too and find out. No secret here…

You would have to be totally bunkers to think the IRS is going to let you off without paying the normal taxes on this investment. But of course, I have already proven many of these intel “gurus” are bunkers anyhow so go figure. Yes – Bruce on the Big “bullshit” Call I mean you since you are the one mainly spreading this rumor.

My point is this – there should not even be these discussions at the table on this topic. There is not a shadow of a doubt in my mind as to how the IRS intends to tax this money. Discussions are only being brought up because some idiot once again is scamming you with his/her lies. Usually if you hear it long enough you think it is true, but sorry it is not.

So now let’s just put this one to rest and move on.

Please listen to the presentation below. This will clarify much on this topic of taxation. I could not have said this any better myself. Please feel free to pass this link on to everyone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x88DupQf1TM

For more questions please see a tax attorney or a certified tax preparer when it comes time to pay your taxes.

More news….

UPCOMING 2018 IRAQI ELECTIONS

Despite the speculation and fears of postponement as a result of the difficulties and challenges experienced by the country, the Council of Ministers set the fifteenth of May next date for the legislative and local elections, to call after the Prime Minister, "Haider Abadi" from Karbala holy, to convene an urgent meeting of regional leaders TO AVOID ANY NEW ESCALATION MAY ENTER THE COUNTRY IN THE TUNNEL OF INSTABILITY.

Speaker of the People's Assembly, Salim Jibouri, this week went to the United States suddenly to discuss the possibility of postponement of the elections. According to those close to Jubouri, America will discuss the possibility of postponing the elections until further notice, provided that the current government is maintained and not forced to form an emergency government.

(Mnt Goat – Why would Jibouri have to go to the USA to ask permission to postpone elections in Iraq? He went because Iraq is still under Chapter VII sanctions and this is once again more proof of this FACT. This happened in 2014 and as then I do not believe the USA will allow them to postpone elections in 2018 either. In a democracy you just don’t postpone elections)

Will Jabouri succeed in persuading the Americans to postpone the elections, according to analysts the USA will not make any change, because Iraqi leaders are carrying out the orders of foreign countries higher does not intend and can not force local or international to invalidate?

See full article below.

More news….

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

WORLD BANK: IRAQI ECONOMY CONTINUES ITS DEVELOPMENT PROGRESS DUE TO RECENT REFORMS

The World Bank confirmed Thursday that during 2016-2017, Iraq has been able to implement fundamental changes in the domestic regulatory framework in two main areas: starting business and obtaining credit.

“Starting a business is easier in Iraq by combining multiple registration procedures and reducing the time required to register companies,” a statement issued by the bank said. “Entrepreneurs are no longer required to register their companies independently with the General Authority for Taxation, The time required to register companies, because of increased resources available in the registration services and improve the electronic registration system.

START OF THE DISTRIBUTION OF ELECTRONIC ID CARDS

The Electoral Commission announced the start of the distribution of electronic card in five provinces on Tuesday.

"Receiving centers in the provinces of Salah al-Din, Anbar, Diyala and Baghdad in their offices in Karkh, Rusafa and Wasit will start handing over electronic cards to citizens after the arrival of the company last week," the head of the board of commissioners Maan Abdul Hantoush al-Hitawi told Al-Anba news agency.

He called on citizens to receive these cards and verify the information included in them quickly and retain them after the Council of Ministers decided to be considered an official document requested in the official circles.

(Mnt Goat – these are the National ID cards needed to verify identity in preparation for upcoming voting. )

THE COUNCIL OF MINISTERS SET THE FIFTEENTH OF MAY NEXT DATE FOR THE LEGISLATIVE AND LOCAL ELECTIONS

Despite the speculation and fears of postponement as a result of the difficulties and challenges experienced by the country, the Council of Ministers set the fifteenth of May next date for the legislative and local elections, to call after the Prime Minister, "Haider Abadi" from Karbala holy, to convene an urgent meeting of regional leaders TO AVOID ANY NEW ESCALATION MAY ENTER THE COUNTRY IN THE TUNNEL OF INSTABILITY.

The announcement by the government of the date of the elections and the promise of their timely implementation means that there is an organizational, political and even security challenge to the Iraqi government.

Therefore, we note that the prime minister began to present some views on the elections, which will prepare the local public opinion regarding the nature of the next stage in terms of participation in the elections, the nature of the voting and more importantly, enhancing voter confidence in the electoral process.

Iraqi elections: the difficult challenge there is a gap between the work of Parliament and the work of the government. There is a clear gap between them in the visions and procedures. THE PARLIAMENT DID NOT SUCCEED IN ESTABLISHING AN INDEPENDENT ELECTORAL ADMINISTRATION capable of making the next elections a step towards correction and expressing the most sincere expression of voters. Which makes the voter reluctance to participate and thus limited political participation in general.

Speaker of the People's Assembly, Salim Jibouri, went to the United States suddenly to discuss the possibility of postponement. According to those close to Jubouri, America will discuss the possibility of postponing the elections until further notice, provided that the current government is maintained and not forced to form an emergency government.

In light of the Iraqi elections, the Washington Institute for the East predicts that the next elections in Iraq will be conducted according to 3 lists and major alliances:

The first, headed by "Nuri al-Maliki" includes the rule of law and the Badr bloc and the Supreme Council and "Khudair Khuzai" and "Hanan al-Fatlawi" and the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan and "Jamal Karbouli" and "Saleh al-Mutlaq" and "Mahmoud Mashhadani" and "Abdul Latif Al-Humim" and "Mohammed Iqbal "and" Abdul Karim al-Anzi ".

The second is headed by Abadi and includes the stream of wisdom and "Ibrahim Jaafari" and "Salman Jumaili" and "Faleh Fayadh" and "Barham Salih" and "Salim Jubouri" and "Ahmed Masari" and "Falah Zaidan."

The third is headed by "Muqtada al-Sadr" and includes both "Iyad Allawi" and "Massoud Barzani" and "Khamis dagger" and "Osama Nujaifi" and "Hamid Al-Mutlaq" and "Qasim Al-Fahdawi" and "Rafa al-Issawi," Khalid Obeidi " Cosert Messenger Ali ".

Will Jabouri succeed in persuading the Americans to postpone the elections, according to analysts will not make any change, because Iraqi leaders are carrying out the orders of foreign high does not intend and can not force local or international to invalidate?

Direct : The Iraqi parliament voted in today's session on the draft amendment of the second law of the Central Bank of Iraq for the purpose of increasing the capital and grant powers.

The Iraqi parliament said in a statement on Tuesday that the draft amendment law submitted by the financial and economic committees, and investment, includes keeping pace with the global economy, and increase the number of members of the Board of Directors of the bank from outside the bank.

The amendments also include the formation of an audit committee, the issuance of commemorative coins, the imposition of interest on loans granted by the bank to commercial banks, and the preservation of its funds from bookings issued by judicial decisions, according to the Parliament statement.

It is noteworthy that the law of the Central Bank of Iraq issued Order No. (56) for 2004 on the Coalition Provisional Authority.

(Mnt Goat – This law is what the CBI needed and wanted for a very long time, especially since the raid on the CBI in late 2012. Remember that? It will ensure the independence of the organization and the banking industry from the government. Once ratified by the president it will then be law.)

IRAQ IS ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE THE FINAL VICTORY AND FOLDING THE LAST PAGE OF PAGES FOR FIGHTING ISIS/DAESH

The head of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri said Tuesday during a meeting with US House of Representatives Speaker Paul Ryan that IRAQ IS ABOUT TO ANNOUNCE THE FINAL VICTORY and fold the last page of the pages.

"During the meeting, the security and political situation in Iraq and the region was discussed and ways of finding a unified vision between Iraq and the United States on common challenges, the most important of which is the fight against terrorism," al-Jubouri said in a statement. "The residents of the liberated areas played a major role in supporting the liberated forces through intelligence cooperation and engaging in carrying weapons as local forces."

CHINA TO ESTABLISHMENT OF AN INDUSTRIAL CITY IN IRAQ TO BE A SOURCE AND CONSUMER OF CHINESE PRODUCTS

Baghdad / Farah Khuffaf

As part of the government's efforts to attract foreign investment companies and capital inside Iraq, the ministries concerned are opening new cooperation windows with Beijing.

This trend was welcomed by experts and specialists, but they stressed the need to invest the young Iraqi energies in such projects to reduce unemployment rates. The partnership and contribution of the industrial expert Aqil al-Saadi described in an interview with "Sabah" that "this step is good, and welcome, but can be further developed when the Iraqi private sector enters a partner or a shareholder."

"The Chinese industry is currently invading world markets, and the establishment of such a city means that Iraq will also be a source and not only a consumer of Chinese products," Saadi said. Al-Saadi suggested to the decision makers to "invest the Chinese expertise in the development of local products, that is, the manufacture of Iraqi products within this city, which will contribute to moving the local market, as well as benefit from raw materials."

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 23550261_543484872653576_5598308657434985277_o
Mountain Goatee
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17

Post by Tinef Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:36 am

Thank you goat-thing again for stating the obvious..

If I've read this correctly (if not this must be conjecture) basically you're suggesting this whole currency RV is a scam, and like all the other lairs you'll never admit the truth.. that the RV is not based on fact, it is based on conjecture, falsehoods, misinformation, and there is no real evidence of an RV happening in this millennium.   

Besides the prayer, donations and selling other MLM products.. you do realize you sound a lot like the same GURU's you're accusing. Also your track record speak volumes ..maybe you should go back & re-read your own archives as you suggest week in & week out..

#DOJ.gov #FBI.gov #SEC.gov #IRS.gov #FTC.gov

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 Empty Re: Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:18 pm

Nah, the goat's just saying that every guru EXCEPT her are liars. She is the sole keeper (or should that be kepper?) of the truth.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 2805820865  irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 2805820865  irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 2805820865  irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:06 pm

guess what no budget reading on wed and no wto on fri about Iraq being a memberand last no rv ever, btw no value for zim since pres is gone
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:45 pm

There actually is an informal meeting of the Iraqi accession working committee on Friday. I had suspected the chances of a recommendation for full membership out of the meeting, but some of the stuff I have seen in the news the last couple of days, I am not as sure. I still think the chances are fair to middlin though ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 2805820865  irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 2805820865  irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 2805820865  irs -   Mountain Goat assures everyone there is NOT going to be an RV this week or even prior to Fri meeting between Iraq & WTO. 11/15/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum