Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20%

Go down

Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% Empty Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20%

Post by RamblerNash Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:37 pm

Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20%

Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% NB-221473-636462573426376313

Tuesday, November 14,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
revealed Parliamentary Finance Committee member Masood Haider on Tuesday that the Cabinet will reduce the salaries of state employees by 20% in the next year 's budget, noting that the measure comes to spending cuts in the budget deficit, in what was considered that the government has placed itself Under a very harsh terms and conditions agreement with the International Monetary Fund .

"The House of Representatives is waiting for the arrival of the budget law of the government," noting that "there are a lot of comments on the draft budget, including the proportion of the deficit." He said in a press conference held today in the parliament building and attended by Alsumaria News.

He explained that among the observations on the budget law "loans that will resort to the government during the next year 2018," noting that "will make future generations bear the burden of loans in addition to our observation on the proportion of the region."

He pointed out that "there is almost certain information is within the framework of the agreement concluded with the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank to reduce expenses," noting that "the information confirms that the government has agreed to reduce the salaries of Iraqi state employees in all provinces from the simplest employee to the President of the Republic, Seven trillion Iraqi dinars of the total salaries of employees of the Iraqi state, estimated at 36 trillion.

He added that "the reduction of these salaries will equal 20% of the salaries of employees of the Iraqi state," pointing out that "the budgets of past years have been attempts in this direction, but in the House of Representatives we have confirmed that the salaries of staff red line and will not accept a budget to reduce the salaries of employees in this large proportion "He said.

"The government has established itself under a very harsh terms and conditions with the International Monetary Fund so that the institutions can provide loans to the Iraqi state," he said. "It should not be at the expense of the Iraqi employee and the middle class in the country, which will disappear if these transactions continue."

The Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said in a press statement issued on November 3 that the financial budget for 2018 is still in the process of discussion and discussions to reach the final version, which will vote the Council of Ministers very soon.

LINK

Member of parliamentary finance: Cabinet will reduce the salaries of employees by 20% 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum