Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani

+7
Terbo56
Ssmith
roxy22222222
Kevind53
Purpleskyz
RamblerNash
gcr_truth
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani Empty Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani

Post by gcr_truth Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:38 pm

The official rate:
out-country: x2 times value.
in-country: x5 times value.

Example: If you spent 1000 USD to buy amount AA dinar/dong,etc.
Then after the global public announcement about the GCR.
That AA dinar/dong,etc. you bought will be at 2000 USD.

While in-country (iraq,iran,afghanistant,vietnam,indonesia): the value will be 5000 USD (but in local currency)

While the all the Zimbabwe money note will be handled and bought like a "collector item" by a big company.

And I am the person in charged.

Where is the topic about the Zimbabwe and the Truth about the GLobal Currency Reset?

What a shame, all the mod must be banned, and will get zero 0 for all of their Zimbabwe money note. !

Updated: I am going to leave this forum before 15/11/2017
So if anyone know more the truth, the rate or have any question, go to
http://gnmms.forumotion.com
https://angelteam.wordpress.com

If you checking Trump twitter, that's the confirmation all my information I provided is correct.
Trade and changed rule. It is about the rule of money, now it is going to be asset backed and a lot of more rule like no interest, etc.
I will update all the insider information on my forum and angelteam since I am off all other websites/chatroom.

Trump going to announce the GCR on/before 20/11/2017, but do not expect exchange instantly.

Last edited by gcr_truth on Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:09 am; edited 2 times in total
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani Empty Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 10, 2017 9:45 pm

GateKepper,

I see that this account of yours hasn't been deactivated. Your not to use it, according to Ponee.

If you make any further posts (topics), I'll ask the admin/mods to delete them.

If you wish comment on your other posts, do so, but if your not following up or joining the conversation, I'll ask for those posts to be deleted from the conversation.

You need to wait for Ponee to get your other account restored, if she decides to do so...

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani Empty Re: Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:24 pm

KEPPER...

AFTER CAREFUL DISCUSSION IT HAS BEEN DECIDED TO NOT BAN THIS ACCOUNT FOR NOW. BUT YOU ARE SKATING ON THIN ICE.

I WILL LEAVE THIS THREAD UP AND ONLY THIS ONE.

ANY OTHERS WILL BE BASKETED.

FINAL WARNING

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2245507099 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:44 pm

kepper... and since you have some comprehension issues let me be clear here...
any comments on any other threads but this one will be deleted.
this is me being nice to you until Ponee returns.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2245507099 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:16 pm

To add emphasis, push it, and you will be removed. I am not as nice as either Ponee or Purps ... especially when people mess with my friends....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2805820865   Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2805820865   Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2805820865   Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:28 pm

And I am the person in charged
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 3508649203  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 3508649203  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 3508649203  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 3508649203  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 3508649203  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 3508649203  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 3508649203  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 3508649203  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 3508649203
roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by gcr_truth Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:32 pm

The person behind the action (removed my beautiful Earth avatar and edit my post/signature) and the group/master behind, all of you will not only allowed to exchanged Zimbabwe money note, but also going to be traced back and get arrested and receive heavy punishment.

You are mess with person who above Trump+Putin+Xi combined.

You not only violating both this forum rule but also at spirit level rule. You think deleted/removed my post so can you clear the evidence I reported to Ponee? YOu are wrong, all can search back using google cache !

It is the deal at the highest level already, prepare your grave before too late ! 

Last edited by gcr_truth on Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : You not only violating both this forum rule but also at spirit level rule.)
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:36 pm

So we can take that as you understand these instructions Iftakħar Kħaŋ?

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 13173511

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by gcr_truth Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:51 pm

Who care the dog barking?
You copy contents from my article without even get permission.

What event trigger GCR is in my article and you copied it then post again back dinardaily haha

When Ponee return, everything will be revealed, if Ponee is really a good person all of you will be banned - the destroyer!
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:52 pm

Whew well that is a relief to know seeing as how I and most here do not hold Zim.

But let me ask you kepper... if you are in charged of such a monumental task why in the world are you wasting your time on forumotion sites instead of doing your ever so important tasks of being in charged?

Do you honestly expect us or anyone to believe such utter baloney?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 pm

gcr_truth wrote:The person behind the action (removed my beautiful Earth avatar and edit my post/signature) and the group/master behind, all of you will not only allowed to exchanged Zimbabwe money note, but also going to be traced back and get arrested and receive heavy punishment.

You are mess with person who above Trump+Putin+Xi combined.

You not only violating both this forum rule but also at spirit level rule. You think deleted/removed my post so can you clear the evidence I reported to Ponee? YOu are wrong, all can search back using google cache !

It is the deal at the highest level already, prepare your grave before too late ! 
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani Youre-10

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2805820865   Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2805820865   Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2805820865   Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:53 pm

no when Ponee gets back you will be the one to be gone! you really are such a deluded person

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Fri Nov 10, 2017 11:55 pm

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 30f44f10

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by gcr_truth Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:00 am

I already said the Boss only show up at the last minute. It is call divine timing.
That's why I already said I only in GCR community 14/11/2017. Why don't you ask why that? why I am only spend a lot of time to write a lot of GCR contents but only appear and said till that date?
Not and unlike many spammer in dinardaily, my contents got hit the most in dinardaily, if you see the total view in my thread compare to the "copy content" spammer, you will see the difference.

And unlike many guru, I do not seek any donation or any follower.

Do you think that I am the stupidest people or the most high connected with the group who controlling this planet Earth?

I do not want to see currency holder disappointed when know their dream "25k dinar = 25k usd or 500k dong = 500k usd" not come true, then doing some stupid things like suicide, shot others, etc.

Ask yourself, what is my real purpose if I am not seeking anything, While I share a lot of information you never heard of before?
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:01 am

oh and kepper.... your posts are not deleted and this you already know.

but now you are threatening us with death because we think you are a nut job?

bwahahahahaha

so you troll forumotion sites and this makes you in charged?

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:04 am

well you see we have heard all of this before. and you may not be asking for donations but you are trying to drive people to your site. again this is no crime if you have permission from this sites owner and you do not.

please review:

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper -- (Should be GateKEEPER) - 

Here is the skinny.  I believe Your posts are more about driving traffic to your website and that is fine.  You do you.  

You currently have permission to leave your web address IN your POSTS. (this decision can be changed at my discretion).  Maybe, like minded people that see, it will join you on your Journey into your world that is beyond my ability to even fathom.  I feel you guys need as much fellowship and commaraderie as you can get, because there just aren't that many of you and if you can collect on your site more power to you. But, here are the stipulations:

1. You can use only 1 identity to do so. So choose which one you want.  Gcr_Truth or your original one, GCRGateKepper Messiah - (which by the way, you spelled your own Username Incorrectly. I will re-active your user abilities on that original acct if that is your choice. 

2. You are limited to 2 posts per day. All posts beyond that, will be basketed. 

3. DO NOT, I reiterate - DO NOT put your web address in your LOCATION.  It is too long and distorts the Avatar Column. 

I will return your previous posts from the Basket

Also,  please note:  My TEAM of ADMINS, MODS/GURU HUNTERS and VIP MEMBERS, know my desire for this site. They have been here for years and this site wouldn't be here without them.  They have great discernment when I am not available and they do speak for me.  They have the best intentions for this site and its members and I trust their decisions in my absence. They always pass their concerns on to me to be evaluated until I can attend to the issues at hand. Because I trust them explicitly, their decisions ARE the forum's rules at that given time and I can evaluate the situation.

If you are unable to abide by these stipulations, please feel free to abandon your accts and I will take care of them accordingly. 

One last note - It is my desire to not de-activate or ban members and to allow freedom of posting, but extreme aggressiveness or abuse of THIS SITES TEAM or MEMBERS is not tolerated and I will take measures to remove users that are here only for the sole purpose of such destructive nature.  

I welcome you to Dinar Daily. 

~Ponee~

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:07 am

Why aren't you pushing this wonderful info out on any other Currency sites???

Because you are full of shiznit that is why. Only Ponee is nice enough to allow this level of crazy here.

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani Th?id=OIP.0otZKXwTubF_-ni1kutwOgEdDa&pid=15

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:10 am

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 18838910

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by gcr_truth Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:11 am

I already said many censored currency websites refused to post my content because they are in the same group to prevent the truth to the public?

Want to confirm and verify? Just copy and paste in any censored forum/blog like inteldinarchrono, eraoflight, dinarvet, etc.
Your post will be get rejected 100% even post in box "rumor" because I have tried it myself.
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Post by gcr_truth Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 am

Ponee said I allowed to post 2 new topic per day, and I never violated that rule.
But some of the mod here is trolling, remove my avatar, edited my posted that's why I have to sent out my farewell letter message to all of my topic I opened.

But after that, all of my topic gone without anything even the topic got approved by Ponee (include topic over 1k hit).
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:15 am

Purpleskyz wrote:well you see we have heard all of this before. and you may not be asking for donations but you are trying to drive people to your site. again this is no crime if you have permission from this sites owner and you do not.

please review:

GCR DUDE-- Messiah/GateKepper -- (Should be GateKEEPER) - 

Here is the skinny.  I believe Your posts are more about driving traffic to your website and that is fine.  You do you.  

You currently have permission to leave your web address IN your POSTS. (this decision can be changed at my discretion).  Maybe, like minded people that see, it will join you on your Journey into your world that is beyond my ability to even fathom.  I feel you guys need as much fellowship and commaraderie as you can get, because there just aren't that many of you and if you can collect on your site more power to you. But, here are the stipulations:

1. You can use only 1 identity to do so. So choose which one you want.  Gcr_Truth or your original one, GCRGateKepper Messiah - (which by the way, you spelled your own Username Incorrectly. I will re-active your user abilities on that original acct if that is your choice. 

2. You are limited to 2 posts per day. All posts beyond that, will be basketed. 

3. DO NOT, I reiterate - DO NOT put your web address in your LOCATION.  It is too long and distorts the Avatar Column. 

I will return your previous posts from the Basket

Also,  please note:  My TEAM of ADMINS, MODS/GURU HUNTERS and VIP MEMBERS, know my desire for this site. They have been here for years and this site wouldn't be here without them.  They have great discernment when I am not available and they do speak for me.  They have the best intentions for this site and its members and I trust their decisions in my absence. They always pass their concerns on to me to be evaluated until I can attend to the issues at hand. Because I trust them explicitly, their decisions ARE the forum's rules at that given time and I can evaluate the situation.

If you are unable to abide by these stipulations, please feel free to abandon your accts and I will take care of them accordingly. 

One last note - It is my desire to not de-activate or ban members and to allow freedom of posting, but extreme aggressiveness or abuse of THIS SITES TEAM or MEMBERS is not tolerated and I will take measures to remove users that are here only for the sole purpose of such destructive nature.  

I welcome you to Dinar Daily. 

~Ponee~

RamblerNash wrote:GateKepper wrote:Ponee said 2 post per day, is that mean 2 post or 2 new topic? Because 1 reply = 1 post.

I can help you with that question.

Since you became an admin of a forum, and are the owner of other websites, that placed you in a different category here at DinarDaily.

2 post per day means 2 posts per day, so use them wisely. Ponee has expressed that your intent is to drive traffic to your site.

In keeping with the spirit of what Ponee's intent is for this site tho, you do have a little bit of lee-way. If someone wanted to engage you on your posts with a conversation, you would be free to do so, without those posts counting. Keep it on topic or following the direction of the conversation. Posting on them just to move them up "In The Box" is a different intent, for your status here.

GateKepper wrote:Or 2 post with the external link and unlimited post without any extra link?
Here your indicating your intent to spam the forum and/or hijack other posts.

Not a good idea for you to do.

-----

Lets not mince words here. You know exactly what your doing with your demands on this site.

Your postings on your forum and other websites indicate you know about marketing tactics. Don't play ignorant here.

Ponee wrote:Actually, I meant 2 new topics.  But, let's see how it goes as RamblerNash has made a good observation.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:20 am

gcr_truth wrote:Ponee said I allowed to post 2 new topic per day, and I never violated that rule.
But some of the mod here is trolling, remove my avatar, edited my posted that's why I have to sent out my farewell letter message to all of my topic I opened.

But after that, all of my topic gone without anything even the topic got approved by Ponee (include topic over 1k hit).

You violated that rule when you changed the topic, altered your original topic, altered your comments, and then started to duplicate your original topics.

That is spamming this forum and is not allowed.

Ponee wrote:Also,  please note:  My TEAM of ADMINS, MODS/GURU HUNTERS and VIP MEMBERS, know my desire for this site.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:22 am

Kepper/Dinar_Truth/Whatever wrote:Do you think that I am the stupidest people or the most high connected with the group who controlling this planet Earth?

I'll take stupidest for $200 Alex ....

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:25 am

YOU TOTALLY VIOLATED WHAT PONEE ALLOWED!!!
THERE ARE OVER 20 DIFFERENT POSTS OF YOURS IN THE BASKET!!!
HOW CAN A PERSON THAT HAS SUCH DIFFICULT COMPREHENSION SKILLS BE IN CHARGED OF ANYTHING IS WHAT I WANT TO KNOW!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:26 am

gcr_truth wrote:I already said many censored currency websites refused to post my content because they are in the same group to prevent the truth to the public?

Want to confirm and verify? Just copy and paste in any censored forum/blog like inteldinarchrono, eraoflight, dinarvet, etc.
Your post will be get rejected 100% even post in box "rumor" because I have tried it myself.

Have you gotten the hint yet?

There's a reason they don't want your posts.

Hey FRUIT LOOP,

How come your comprehension has all of a sudden gotten better?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by gcr_truth Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:28 am

Just wait and see Ponee decide, Because this mod/this vip, etc. is violating the rule first by spamming in my topic without any open discussion, some even changed avatar, add some stupid pics in my post.

If that didn't happened, I would never edit my original topic and say farewell as a closing topic statement !

I believe there is a track time and action in Ponee control panel to see what and who mods edited my post and others things and stuffs. Best of luck !
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:29 am

Kevind53 wrote:
Kepper/Dinar_Truth/Whatever wrote:Do you think that I am the stupidest people or the most high connected with the group who controlling this planet Earth?

I'll take stupidest for $200 Alex ....
 Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani Daily-double-o

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by gcr_truth Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:31 am

How many topic I created before the day Ponee said?
And how many topics after that date till today.

Count and do the math yourself !
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:34 am

I doubt very much that you will survive until Ponee returns kepper with the way you are going here tonight.

Behave or you are GONE!!! and trust me this time Ponee will not want to deal with your lunacy!

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:37 am

gcr_truth wrote:Just wait and see Ponee decide, Because this mod/this vip, etc. is violating the rule first by spamming in my topic without any open discussion, some even changed avatar, add some stupid pics in my post.

When you didn't get your way, you whined about it and cried like a baby about it. This is an open discussion forum, but it seems like you don't take criticism well.

If that didn't happened, I would never edit my original topic and say farewell as a closing topic statement !

You haven't said farwell if you are still here, duplicating your nonsense.

I believe there is a track time and action in Ponee control panel to see what and who mods edited my post and others things and stuffs. Best of luck !

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:38 am

No one has spammed your topics. Comments are allowed, including image ones. That freedom edge cuts both ways bucky ... oh and by my count, you have posted in three topics today counting the two that have been moved to the basket ... you can count to three right?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:40 am

gcr_truth wrote:How many topic I created before the day Ponee said?
And how many topics after that date till today.

Count and do the math yourself !
Those privileges got taken away from you when you did what you did.

You'll have to wait for Ponee.

How many times does that need to be repeated and what part of that don't you understand?

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:42 am

gcr_truth wrote:I believe there is a track time and action in Ponee control panel to see what and who mods edited my post and others things and stuffs. Best of luck !

I can tell you right now that the only one who edited any of your posts today was you .... maybe you're delusional besides psychotic?

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by gcr_truth Sat Nov 11, 2017 12:57 am

1. Where is my farewell post and other topics I created? It was deleted/removed by mods in this forum to clear the "proof, evidence" about some spammer in this forum. Include topic Ponee approved.
I would never comeback to debate if that didn't happen.

2. Do you think I am in the same class as normal Earth people?
I remind you again that I am the Messiah in the bible, nobody can get away what they did to me, especially something against humanity and planet Earth!

I still remember the nick GCRGateKepper_Messiah has total 114 posts after I said farewell, but now it only around 80-90 posts.

Let's wait for Ponee return, let's see the white horse do and "repeat history" again.
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:17 am

gcr_truth wrote:1. Where is my farewell post and other topics I created? It was deleted/removed by mods in this forum to clear the "proof, evidence" about some spammer in this forum. Include topic Ponee approved.

You asked for some of them to be removed. It looks like they all got basketed until Ponee can decide what to do with them. I have the originals saved and will send them to Ponee, if she asks, so that they can be restored to the original postings, with all the comments she decides to include.

I remind you again that I am the Messiah in the bible, nobody can get away what they did to me, especially something against humanity and planet Earth!

I still remember the nick GCRGateKepper_Messiah has total 114 posts after I said farewell, but now it only around 80-90 posts.

Let's wait for Ponee return, let's see the white horse do and "repeat history" again.

Then wait for Ponee. You have this thread (topic) only to post on with this account. Nothing else until she reviews everything.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by gcr_truth Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:00 am

Speaking of Ponee,
I can 99.99% sure she is checking dinardaily everyday with her popcorn in hand and with another browsers (non login).   :nonono:
She only appear on the weekend with her Ponee nick  :nonono:
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:33 am

Seems you are incorrect on many things kepper.
And you are way off in your assumptions with how and what Ponee is doing and will do upon her return. She will not be wanting to deal with a lunatic such as yourself for a second time I assure you.
So why not be a good little boy and go off and be in charged of your own site. There is nothing for you here.

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:06 am

That's a wonderful suggestion that PurpleSkyz had for you FRUIT LOOP.

You have your own site that you can put your postings on and CONTROL what the members say there.

Since you want those GCR sites to post your ramblings, you can spend the time, while you wait for Ponee, to contact them, should choose to do so.

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:10 am

And if you don't like me calling you FRUIT LOOP, I can use DIMWIT or DINGBAT. Let me know which you prefer...

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:32 pm

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani Feline-aliens

Feline race 11/11/17

We felines are an ancient race, here to observe the ascension of your species from the darkness into the light. We are from a distant space, from another timeline. But as ascension is occurring many timelines are joining up into one glorious one.

We are travelers of old from a distance star system. You would be surprised perhaps by the variety of intelligent races observing Humanity in this transition in this Now. It is vast! We are all contributing our own talents, frequencies and experiences to this vast project we call 'Ascension Earth'. It is truly an intergalactic project. You Humans have the saying "Many hands make light work." It is true.

You awakened ones on the ground have captured the attention and interest of many observing the evolution of your species at this time. You are integrating at an astonishing clip as the light encodements continue to swish and swirl their way through the void and onto your planet. They are affecting your form in a myriad of ways. You are expanding at the cellular level and your crystalline structure is coming online. Your chakras are spinning more strongly and those that have been dormant or inactivated for millennia are remembering how to spin. We recommend hydration and solitude and working on your breathing. We recommend quiet contemplation in this magical portal day of 11/11/17 - for much is truly under way today and surely as well in the days upcoming.

We are intelligent, loving and wise. We are not warm and fuzzy. We are strong warriors of old come to ensure the success of this mission! Please do not project your understanding of house cats to those of our forms, for we are large feline creatures more akin to that of your lion species, but larger. We do enjoy observing you interact with love and care with our smaller feline friends, but that is not who is speaking, to be clear.

Your galactic family is diverse, Humans. Realize this now and it will be easier of a transition for you. For Earth - Gaia - is to become an intergalactic learning center of planetary ascension in form. You are the first to accomplish this amazing feat and it has more than peaked our interests. For do not be so naive as to think that Earth is the only planet affected by the dark ones. You are the first to liberate yourselves from their murky grasp. You are inspiring others to do the same. You will be teachers and way showers- you already are in this measure.

We salute you. We are the Feline race come to observe, to support, to understand and to expand the concept of ascension in this new, outstanding platform. We are here. Expand into the newness of opportunities extending before you now, for your time has come to implement all of these upgrades with purpose, strength and dignity. We will watch you create with great interest. Remember to breathe in the light - it will help you become it more quickly. We are nearby should you need us. We are military strategists and are pleased with your current planetary developments in this Now.

That is all.

-- Submitted by galaxygirl

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by gcr_truth Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:29 pm

Updated: The earliest exchange(or global public announcement) will be 05.05.2018.
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:11 pm

gcr_truth wrote:Updated: The earliest exchange(or global public announcement) will be 05.05.2018.

Well FRUIT LOOP, I had hope for you, but now that is gone.

I see that you are up to your old tricks by changing the content of your original post and altering the title.

It has been expressed for you not to do that anymore, but you did.

Is that what you want to show Ponee?

Do you really think we are that dumb not to see it?

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani Screen64

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:16 pm

Nash, just a heads up, Gate lepper Messiah, Gcr truth, and Kahn, if I'm not mistaken, are ALL one in the same- He keeps changing his moniker to avoid being banned or kicked out- Check his IP address if you can, and it will tell you instantly-This chameleon needs to have his skin shed-
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:25 pm

For crissake, will somebody please get rid of this nutsack? Get rid of him, already, I don't know about anyone else, here, but I have had enough- Notice the 'T' on his hat? It stands for TOUCH HOLE!!!!!! Just get rid of this stupid, know nothing bastard! HESUS CRIST!!!  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 1656125192  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 1656125192  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 1656125192  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 1656125192  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 1656125192  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2322496710  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 2322496710 flame flame flame eys
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:49 pm

LOL yep terbo...
kepper likes to play games. not a very nice messiah now is he?

:winky winky:

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:12 am

This guy wanted exposure, but doesn't realize that he got exposed!

Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani Silly-animals-30

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Jayzze Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:19 am

the official rate in maimi is nada and always will be
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Terbo56 Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:32 am

No, Purpleskyz, he IS NOT-I can't wait 'til he is crucified in the way he and the rest should be-This is getting to be tiring, along with being a bit too much-  Official Rate of Dinar, Rial, Dong, Rupial, Afghani 1656125192 Twisted Evil flame flame eys
Terbo56
Terbo56
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:32 pm

gcr_truth wrote:1. Where is my farewell post and other topics I created? It was deleted/removed by mods in this forum to clear the "proof, evidence" about some spammer in this forum. Include topic Ponee approved.

Your posts are safe and snug in the basket until Ponee makes a final determination of their fate. I will remind you that you definitely violated the conditions under which you were allowed to post, both the letter and the spirit.

No, I would never mistake you for normal, though most people I have met who remind me of you were institutionalized.

For many imposters (seducers, deceivers, and false leaders) have gone out into the world, men who will not acknowledge (confess, admit) the coming of Jesus Christ (the Messiah) in bodily form. Such a one is the imposter (the seducer, the deceiver, the false leader, the antagonist of Christ) and the antichrist.

I still remembe
r the nick GCRGateKepper_Messiah has total 114 posts after I said farewell, but now it only around 80-90 posts.

For your info, we were asked specifically to keep an eye on you in Ponee's absence.  We who are mods have been with Ponee for a long time, and we all know her and her desires for this site. I consider and respect her as a friend, and it is only because of that respect and that she extended grace to you that you are still here. However I am rapidly tiring of your veiled threats. I don't like when someone threatens my friends, and I do not threaten at all. I am not one you would be wise to cross.

Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by gcr_truth Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:10 am

Updated: I am going to leave this forum before 15/11/2017
So if anyone know more the truth, the rate or have any question, go to
http://gnm ms.forumotion.com
https://ange lteam.wordpress.com

If you checking Trump twitter, that's the confirmation all my information I provided is correct.
Trade and changed rule. It is about the rule of money, now it is going to be asset backed and a lot of more rule like no interest, etc.
I will update all the insider information on my forum and angelteam since I am off all other websites/chatroom.

Trump going to announce the GCR on/before 20/11/2017, but do not expect exchange instantly.
gcr_truth
gcr_truth

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum