Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» I am too pretty for math, but....
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:56 pm by Mission1st

» Interesting article
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:34 pm by Mission1st

» Phony Tony: New Platform, same old song and dance
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2024 6:32 pm by Mission1st

» The Craziness of Scam by "Tony TNT Renfrow" and the Iraqi Dinar Currency Scam
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2024 12:26 pm by Mission1st

» Even conspiratorial currency speculators aren’t buying a Russian ruble revalue - It’s not the next the Iraqi dinar
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2024 1:04 pm by RamblerNash

» Go Russia
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2024 5:20 am by Dorotnas

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2024 5:02 pm by Dorotnas

» Carnival Rides
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2024 5:03 pm by kenlej

» Go Russia
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2024 10:51 am by kenlej

» Textbook Tony
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2024 4:13 pm by Mission1st

» The Rockefellers and the controllers are freaking out right about now
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 26, 2024 11:16 am by kenlej

» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Shebibi on TV - Translation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

Shebibi on TV - Translation

+5
Austin-Powers for PM
openmind
Thunder Hawk
Duckyboy
me2
9 posters

Go down

Shebibi on TV - Translation Empty Shebibi on TV - Translation

Post by me2 Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:19 pm

It appears Shabibi really was on Iraqi TV. Here is translation:

17 Sept 2011 Interview on Iraqiyah TV with CBI Governor Sinan al-Shabibi, A unidentified Parliament Member and CBI Advisor Mudher Mohammed Saleh.

The Parliament Person:
This old currency when it will be destroyed, there must be awareness, because this old currency could go back to the market again and to the recharging process one again.

The producer of the show:
Destroyed by a specialized committee, through them?

The Parliament Person:
Yes, of course, there is nothing ultimate in this world, because even the committee could be infected by the corruption, so there must be a double procedures to prevent the old currency from been leaking out.

Did you consider such fears acceptable, as it is come from other people?

The Parliament Person:
Of course its acceptable, but the CBI personnel must make a strategy with one way only so when the currency get through it, there will be no way back, and thatís mean the destruction process must be in it correct way with the supervise of a specialized persons and go a step by step and also with the committee monitoring which is still in the process of develop and grow up.

Dr. Sinan Al Shabibi the printed currency right now is 30 Trillion Dinars? Do you have a statistic way to know the stock of this currency? And how you will make sure that no fake dominations will become a part of this 30 Trillion?

Dr. Sinan Al Shebibi:
By God its, I mean this is part of the faking process that possibly become a part of process like Ahhhhhh, trying to Ahhh!!, entering through the Banks and these stuff, and for this truth we watch very good, and we of course have statistics I mean the currency, currency we discover fake, I mean I didn't come to and in all the dominations I mean let us say 0003 something very little very little a very simple number let us say has an effect but I mean it will be watched in a very good way but this this not it be in truth it is the limitation of the process or the continue like we heard in the conference and such a stuff, because this is very limited, but Mafia and such a stuff is very limited its an open case not open like this but that doesnít mean that they will come carrying a bags of money on their shoulders Ahhhhh Ahhhhh, the subject is crystallized and there is a control above such a thing Ahhh Ahhhh checking and checking the currency and and and and, are they fake or something like this, this is in delivering in main.

So can we know the fake currency? Even if it was professionally faked?

Dr. Sinan Al Shebibi:
Yes, Yes, like what we are doing right now, like the truth right now will not be different
That ís mean that you printed the new currency with the value of 30 Trillion after deleting the three zeros? So is there is any increasing in this number according to the government neediness or the needs? Or we reached a final number which is 30 Trillion?

Dr. Sinan Al Shebibi:
30 they are the stock right now, thatís mean that the 30 that exist will be reduced to 30 Trillions to 30??? Ahhhhhh!!!! "Billion"

Mudher Mohammed:
As a number it will be reduced and as an amount it will be reduced also because it a restructuring of the whole currency.

So from the economical side it is very useful to strength the Iraqi Dinar? And will the CBI continue selling the U.S. Dollars and working with the new currency as well?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:
The people will submit to the new currency and they have to have it or they will face punishment like tax, and there will be a big dominations and small dominations which is consisted of the coins, if we made two or three big value domination this will reduce the stock of currency (four Trillions) and it will become 2.9 billion and this will make the system thinner and make it more settle.

Dr. Hayder (The parliament person) you are a parliament authority, we find a lot of people rejecting this process because Iraq from the political side is not done yet or not developed yet to get through such a process and these people saying these when Iraq complete some of it more important sides and develop enough and then we will be ready to go through such a step?

The Parliament Person:
I will answer your question but first I will commit on the work evaluating.
Of course the suggestion will consist of a varied dominations but the 25 Dinar and above like 50 or 100 Dinar will be more than 65% or even 75% and the rest dominations will be the 25% so faking process will be a very easy to control because the big value currency will be easy to identify wither it official or fake and faking them almost impossible.

Dr. Sinan Al Shebibi:
And we also in truthÖ. Didnít print the currency, itís a strategic thing.

The Parliament Person:
We all the time start such a process with the stock we have the one used between the banks and this will protected from being faked, but the one that the people exchange will may be fake.

Is this thing will be a stuck point within the Parliament?

The Parliament Person:
The CBI provide us with a completed studied documents of the whole project but some parts still in the process of developing and we will have a good time to finish these sides and the project will be established at the 2013 and this will leave a good time period to study every thing once again and fill all the holes in the project to make it perfect, and the parliament will have the time to negotiate about this project in front of every one.

Dr. Sinan, one of the major duties for the CBI is to raise the value of the currency and make it a welcomed currency where ever we go with it, and also will the government set a time to sell amount of Iraqi Oil for Iraqi Dinars and remove it all from the outside and make the preparations for the process of changing the currency?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:
As I think that the Iraqi currency amounts is very little out side and its there only in the neighboring countries like Syria, Iran, Turkey, Saudi.. etc, and it went there for a tourism and small trading process only, your question is that when the Iraqi Dinar will be a reserve currency for other countries, and my answer is that Iraq have a lot of goods and his abilities is very strong and if the steps goes right in the future the Iraqi currency will be a reserve currency for other countries.

What is the stock of reserves right now?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:
It's about 58 Billion U.S.D and this is the highest number that Iraq reached through it economical history.

Ok, Dr. Sinan, a currency with three languages, Arabic, Kurdish, and English, is such a thing possible and is there any country have such a currency or may be with more languages? And dose the Iraqi constitution allow this?

Dr. Sinan Al Shebibi:
(The conclusion of what he said is that it's possible but with shortened the writings and makes the languages refer to the amount of the domination and not a long sentence)

What if you found that the stock is more than 30 Trillion?

Mudher Mohammed Saleh:
Thatís mean there will be a problem in the whole of the study and the whole project, and even though we have a lot of way to prevent such a thing from happening and even if it happen we have ways to correct it
End of Translation

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Shebibi on TV - Translation Empty Re: Shebibi on TV - Translation

Post by Duckyboy Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:42 pm

This is American Contractors translation.... Do you trust it?
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunder Hawk Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:30 pm

I do not trust The American Contractor!

Thunder Hawk

Back to top Go down

Post by me2 Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:13 am

I don't know what I trust.

me2
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:18 am

me2 wrote:

I can relate.

Back to top Go down

Post by openmind Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:19 am

me2 wrote:

RON PAUL 2012

"People want to see real hope restored, not false hope hyped up!" ---Me

"I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it."---Dinar Pumpers
openmind
openmind
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin-Powers for PM Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:29 am

Is there another translation or translations out there. If this translation is true, then everything Okie, Frank and Delta said is totally false and that we might as well put our Dinar's on ice.

On the other hand, this could very well be American Contractor smoke that he has enjoyed throwing up in our face. His false report of Shabibi under house arrest and not attending the Rome conference really undermined his credibility. We shall see.

Austin-Powers for PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Angustura Thu Sep 22, 2011 1:23 am

Austin-Powers for PM wrote:Is there another translation or translations out there. If this translation is true, then everything Okie, Frank and Delta said is totally false and that we might as well put our Dinar's on ice.

On the other hand, this could very well be American Contractor smoke that he has enjoyed throwing up in our face. His false report of Shabibi under house arrest and not attending the Rome conference really undermined his credibility. We shall see.
I FOR ONE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING THE AMERICAN CONTRACTOR,EVERY TIME HE POSTS SOMETHING THAT MEANS WERE JUST THAT MUCH CLOSER TO THE R.V HE IS THE APITAMY OF SMOKE AND MIRRORS!! GO RV!!!!!!! :cheers:
Angustura
Angustura
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Post by ministerb Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:01 am

Does AMERICAN CONTRACTOR undertake his "translation" as a mission to save us; to incite mass hysteria; to officially join the "atta boy club"? What is the point?

As I recall it, my Texas friend who served in Kuwait commented on all of the false information that was dispersed just before the KWD went through the roof! He remembered just how it made him question things. Obviously, he is glad he stayed the course!
ministerb
ministerb
Elite Member
Elite Member

Back to top Go down

Post by tport Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:21 am

As far as I am concerned, you can take AM & AC; tie them up; throw them in some closet and let them debate the IQD RV until they drive each other insane. I have had it with both of them. Neither of them have any more credibility than anyone else; in fact - they have less!

"There are only two things that are infinite; the universe and the stupidity of mankind, and I'm not sure of the former!"
tport
tport

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Da Truth Thu Sep 22, 2011 7:36 am

A.C. AND FRANK HAVE YET TO SHOW ANYONE THE NEWS OR A COPY OF THE TV NEWS REPORT OUT OF BAGDAD, JUST THEIR TRANSLATION OF THE NEWS REPORT AND DR. SHABBI !!!!! I READ FRANKS TRANSLATION FROM DELTA, AND IT WAS MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THIS ONE HMMMMMMM RUMOR HAS IT THAT AC IS OUT OF TENN. BUT SAYS HE IS FROM IRAQ, SO WHO DO I BELEIVE !!!! NOONE, UNTIL I SEE THE COPY FROM IRAQ, THATS IT YA ALL, DON'T DRINK THE KOOL AIDE !!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Just Da Truth
Just Da Truth
VIP NewsHound
VIP NewsHound

Back to top Go down

Post by Duckyboy Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:26 am

Just Da Truth wrote:A.C. AND FRANK HAVE YET TO SHOW ANYONE THE NEWS OR A COPY OF THE TV NEWS REPORT OUT OF BAGDAD, JUST THEIR TRANSLATION OF THE NEWS REPORT AND DR. SHABBI !!!!! I READ FRANKS TRANSLATION FROM DELTA, AND IT WAS MUCH DIFFERENT THAN THIS ONE HMMMMMMM RUMOR HAS IT THAT AC IS OUT OF TENN. BUT SAYS HE IS FROM IRAQ, SO WHO DO I BELEIVE !!!! NOONE, UNTIL I SEE THE COPY FROM IRAQ, THATS IT YA ALL, DON'T DRINK THE KOOL AIDE !!!! affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid

Yes, the translations are different. Delta, I doubt his integrity when it comes to his speaking/reading/understanding arabic, but let's assume he understands is somewhat. AC, he's the only person that has been right to this point (lol) and I have no clue if his translation is any better.

The one thing that both translations have in common is the discussion of raising the 000s. This alone, is great news.
Duckyboy
Duckyboy
Forum Fanatic
Forum Fanatic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum