Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore! 11/3/17

+3
Eyes Wide Shut
JanetM
Ssmith
7 posters

Go down

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 Empty Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore! 11/3/17

Post by Ssmith Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:07 am

I hope Janet Moore has screen shots of the threats Porsha made against her!

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 Bounty11

10/30/17:

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 Threat11

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 Empty Re: Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore! 11/3/17

Post by JanetM Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:34 am

I have screen shots of Porsha Belle's threats against me now!  Thank you Ssmith and also thanks to Eyes Wide Shut and Nash Rambler for your help in exposing this person.

For the record, I have never threatened Porsha or made racial slurs against her.  If she really has received threats on her life, she needs to contact the police and report them.  But given her propensity to lie, I seriously doubt any have been made.
JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 Empty Re: Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore! 11/3/17

Post by Eyes Wide Shut Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:48 pm

JanetM wrote:I have screen shots of Porsha Belle's threats against me now!  Thank you Ssmith and also thanks to Eyes Wide Shut and Nash Rambler for your help in exposing this person.

For the record, I have never threatened Porsha or made racial slurs against her.  If she really has received threats on her life, she needs to contact the police and report them.  But given her propensity to lie, I seriously doubt any have been made.

I really wish she'd stop all this meaningless threats.  No one is threatening her life, bullying her, etc.  She's such an disgusting liar.  File an report on her Janet for encouraging people to seek you out and cause you potential harm.  Show her how its really done.   Enough of this ridiculous woman already.  Know what you do, take that screen shot and report her to facebook and have her banned from their site!!
Eyes Wide Shut
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by Purpleskyz Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:48 am

Janet Moore you ROCK! Keep up the great work! So many scammers out there!

:yes: :okjh: Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2834342768

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2245507099Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:58 am

Janet better watch her back.  Porsha's friend, Jeremy (homeless) Burris is hot on her trail!

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 Jeremy10

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetM Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:59 pm

Instead of looking for me, these two should look at what they are doing to the people who follow their advice.  There are folks who have had banks accounts and credit cards closed because they've adopted Porsha and Jeremy's methods.  I made this post on Youtube.   If Porsha doesn't see it there, maybe she'll catch it here during one of her visits:

I honestly feel sorry for Porsha and hopes that she takes a good look at herself, because that is the source of all her troubles.

Porsha is an admin in a forum that has 48,000+ members that promotes paying bills with TD accounts and other sovereign citizen scams. She has had made videos where she gives financial advice that could land a person in jail. This is just one example:

Porsha decides to set up a GoFundMe account and it's shut down because it's against the rules to solicit money to start a bank. So what does she do? Livestreams a video of herself coming up with a fictitious story that won't cause the campaign to be shut down for a second time:  The story for us has changed also. Porsha says she's not starting a bank, but an eWallet. Nowhere in the GoFundMe description does it mention that. https://www.gofundme.com/wethepeoplecu There is another donation drive going on here: https://www.wethepeopletrust.org/donate

Another one of Porsha's gripes is that her pictures and contact information being posted. I have a very simple solution and that is to THINK before putting things on the internet! What was the point of starting numerous public Facebook pages, blogs, web pages and Myspace accounts if you didn't want this information out there?

Getting mad at me and the folks who are posting won't solve your problems. Neither will blaming Harvey Dent and Heather Tucci. If you want to get mad at someone, look in the mirror. Stop lying to yourself and others. Knock off the histrionics. You may need to seek the help of a good therapist. You're not that old, but if you don't get serious and make some changes in the way you are living...... your future looks rather bleak
JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:00 pm

JanetM wrote:I have screen shots of Porsha Belle's threats against me now!  Thank you Ssmith and also thanks to Eyes Wide Shut and Nash Rambler for your help in exposing this person.

Welcome to Dinar Daily JanetM!!

I'm glad that you have screenshots of Porsha' threats, but I've done something better.

I have made 3rd party backups of your YouTube and comments, so that NO ONE can say that they have been altered, on their public server.

I'll send you those in a PM in case you ever need them.

I doubt that Porsha has a following that will try to take your channel down, but you never know.

Most folks in her ACH group have requested a link to her videos, for what ever reason (LOL), and you have provided them with that service. (I think they secretly thank you for that)

Porsha had indicated that she was going to make a video on the subject of the threats she received, and I suggested that she include proof of them.

Porsha does know how to make videos showing what is on her computer screen, so it should be no problem showing those threats. To date, she hasn't done that and only provided the same lip service.

If you were to try and send her something to her "Inbox", you'll find that it's not possible from YouTube. You can only make a comment there that may show a notification that a comment was made.

Since Porsha comes off as very confused, and extremely LOUD, she may be getting those threats from her own FaceBook group, via FaceBook, from folks who followed her teachings and got screwed.

As far as the threats she alleges from your YouTube channel, none have been made that I can see.

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 258310255 
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Eyes Wide Shut Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:38 pm

RamblerNash wrote:

I'm glad that you have screenshots of Porsha' threats, but I've done something better.

I have made 3rd party backups of your YouTube and comments, so that NO ONE can say that they have been altered, on their public server.

I doubt that Porsha has a following that will try to take your channel down, but you never know.

Most folks in her ACH group have requested a link to her videos, for what ever reason (LOL), and you have provided them with that service. (I think they secretly thank you for that)

Porsha had indicated that she was going to make a video on the subject of the threats she received, and I suggested that she include proof of them.

Porsha does know how to make videos showing what is on her computer screen, so it should be no problem showing those threats. To date, she hasn't done that and only provided the same lip service.

If you were to try and send her something to her "Inbox", you'll find that it's not possible from YouTube. You can only make a comment there that may show a notification that a comment was made.

Since Porsha comes off as very confused, and extremely LOUD, she may be getting those threats from her own FaceBook group, via FaceBook, from folks who followed her teachings and got screwed.

As far as the threats she alleges from your YouTube channel, none have been made that I can see.

I am starting to like you Rambler Nash.  :yes:
Eyes Wide Shut
Eyes Wide Shut
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:14 pm

JanetM wrote:Instead of looking for me, these two should look at what they are doing to the people who follow their advice.  There are folks who have had banks accounts and credit cards closed because they've adopted Porsha and Jeremy's methods.  I made this post on Youtube.   If Porsha doesn't see it there, maybe she'll catch it here during one of her visits:

I honestly feel sorry for Porsha and hopes that she takes a good look at herself, because that is the source of all her troubles.

Porsha is an admin in a forum that has 48,000+ members that promotes paying bills with TD accounts and other sovereign citizen scams. She has had made videos where she gives financial advice that could land a person in jail. This is just one example:

Porsha decides to set up a GoFundMe account and it's shut down because it's against the rules to solicit money to start a bank. So what does she do? Livestreams a video of herself coming up with a fictitious story that won't cause the campaign to be shut down for a second time:  The story for us has changed also. Porsha says she's not starting a bank, but an eWallet. Nowhere in the GoFundMe description does it mention that. https://www.gofundme.com/wethepeoplecu There is another donation drive going on here: https://www.wethepeopletrust.org/donate

Another one of Porsha's gripes is that her pictures and contact information being posted. I have a very simple solution and that is to THINK before putting things on the internet! What was the point of starting numerous public Facebook pages, blogs, web pages and Myspace accounts if you didn't want this information out there?

Getting mad at me and the folks who are posting won't solve your problems. Neither will blaming Harvey Dent and Heather Tucci. If you want to get mad at someone, look in the mirror. Stop lying to yourself and others. Knock off the histrionics. You may need to seek the help of a good therapist. You're not that old, but if you don't get serious and make some changes in the way you are living...... your future looks rather bleak

Hello JanetM,

Porsha has said a few things in this video and I think at least one of those, if not more, isn't true about you. I don't know if you have heard it or not, but I suspect that you already have.

The part that mentions you starts at 43:20. As you already know, turn your volume down. I don't know why she thinks that talking so loud, gets her heard better. It makes me go deaf quite honestly. I think everyone can see why Walmart had a little issue with her. LOL

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by RamblerNash Sat Nov 11, 2017 11:16 pm

Eyes Wide Shut wrote:
RamblerNash wrote:

I am starting to like you Rambler Nash.  :yes:
Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2834342768 Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2834342768 Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2834342768

RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetM Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:44 pm

Drama Queen Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell, It sounds like Taylor has you figured out.

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 Janet_10
JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponee Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:03 am

Man, I am gone 1 WEEK!  JUST ONE WEEK and I miss all the good stuff!  DANG!  

Welcome Janet Moore!  You are a great addition to Dinar Daily ! LOL... keep up the good work ! 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by JanetM Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:35 pm

Thank you, Ponee, for the warm welcome! 

I've been reading through the forum and you guys are doing a great job of exposing these gurus for what they are - scammers that are preying on the gullible and uneducated.  Actually a lot of people that are trying to access their TD accounts are also invested in Zim, Dinar and other of these currencies that are supposed to revalue to an absurd rate.  Porsha/Porsche Belle/Bell has promoted buying them, so that makes her a currency guru too. 
JanetM
JanetM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:12 pm

Ssmith wrote:

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 Bounty11

News flash Porsha or I guess it's Porshe now... Technically, you can copyright your ORIGINAL content. But if you paste something on Facebook, you "grant [Facebook] a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on". While that license ends when you delete the content from Facebook or delete your account, this does not apply if "your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it."

Simply put, if somebody saves content you shared on FB to their computer, then while you still own the copyright to that content, Facebook has full rights to use that content, as does anyone they choose to sub-license or transfer that right to.

In other words ... YOU LOSE!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2805820865  Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2805820865  Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2805820865  Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:19 pm

Janet wrote:Getting mad at me and the folks who are posting won't solve your problems. Neither will blaming Harvey Dent and Heather Tucci.

Wait a minute, wait a minute ... she is blaming a fictional cartoon character for her woes? lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2805820865  Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2805820865  Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2805820865  Porsha Belle Puts a Bounty Out on Janet Moore!  11/3/17 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum