Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17

2 posters

Go down

"After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 Empty "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:58 pm

"After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 Santa%2Bsleigh%2B1

Twas the days before exchange, and all through the house
Not a creature was stirring, not even a mouse
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care,
In hopes the RV would soon would be there
Then, in a twinkling, twas heard on the roof
The prancing and pawing of each little hoof.
As I drew in my head, and turned around,
Down the chimney Elders came, all with a bound.
They spoke not a word—but went straight to their work,
And filled all our stockings, then turned with a jerk.
The Elders exclaimed, as they drove out of sight,
"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!"

My friends,

We saw another month come and go without the RV/GCR even though we had been assured by all INTEL gurus that “October is the month. October! Read my lips. October!”

We understandably assumed October was our month.

It wasn’t.

But never fear, the RV is near!

In these very very quiet times, when many of us are barely breathing, like children filled with excitement at the thought of Holidays and presents and treats and sparkling lights, I am focused on AFTER the RV/GCR. I wanted to share some wonderful things I’ve read over the years that stay with me in hopes it will help make this period fly by. 

Sheldan Nidle, who has been writing about NESARA, the RV, Full Disclosure and Galactic planets and civilizations for the last 30-years, emphasized this crucial point one day: 

“It is vital that we see this immense wealth
as a way to ensure 
that our dreams come true!”

I believe that with all my heart. We have hung in there. Held the light. Remained calm in the face of chaos. Walked the unseen path. Helped anytime we could. Prayed. Meditated. Affirmed. Visualized and Believed. Sometimes crawled and sometimes hung in there by our fingernails. Loved in the face of anger and hate and forgiven the seemingly unforgivable. We have been beacons of Peace while everything is chaos and crumbles around us, knowing we are creating a New World that works for Everyone. We have earned this Divine blessing of having our dreams coming true, and then helping Gaia, her kingdoms, humanity, this galaxy, and all have their dreams come true.

In a channeling with Steve Beckow, founder and Editor-in-Chief of The Golden Age of GaiaArchangel Michael underscored the following:

“Directly after you’ve exchanged 
DO NOTHING.
Breathe.
Acclimatize to your new circumstances. This is critical.

There has been much chaos and you need to decompress from it.

Our strong encouragement is TO NOT RUSH ANYTHING.

Now I say this: The level of heart and mind and physical commitment to the creation of Nova Earth in the Lightworker, Loveholder community is extraordinary and extraordinarily strong and there has been a sense of impatience and of waiting ad nauseum.

In their eagerness to create Nova Earth, there will be this mad rush and the mad rush does nothing but create confusion and the feeling of inner chaos and therefore outer chaos. Inner mayhem, inner pressure, outer pressure, outer overwhelm and on and on with the list…

I am not joking when I say, the very first assignment in the RV is to Breathe.

It is not to be rushed. 
It is to be done in thoughtful, self-considerate action.
This is an unfoldment of a Golden Age. 
It does not happen in a week or a month.” 

In another channeling with Steve Beckow,  Divine Mother had this to say:

“FIRST take care of yourself
Then your family.
Then your friends and lightworker community.
Always be GENTLE.
And DO WHAT YOUR HEART DICTATES....

Steve put it this way:

Behave from the center outwards.
From your heart to the world.
From your home to the outside.
From the local to the global.
Start small, as Archangel Gabrielle once said, and expand outwards.
FOLLOW YOUR HEART.”

It is my unceasing prayer that the RV/GCR manifests for us in this NOW. 

With blessings to all,
xox, Kat

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17 Empty Re: "After the RV" by Kat - 11/3/17

Post by Jayzze Sun Nov 05, 2017 10:39 am

first see if an rv ever happens before you count your chickens before they hatch
Jayzze
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum