Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker

Go down

"RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker  Empty "RV/GCR Insight and Thoughts" by Truthseeker

Post by Ponee Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:30 pm

Entry Submitted by Truthseeker at 9:09 AM EDT on October 31, 2017

In today's post I would like to provide some insight on several topics that are being shared throughout the Dinar Community. 

First off, I would like to review the topic of an "RV/GCR date". So throughout my journey of 7+ years I've heard hundreds if not thousands of predicted RV dates that have all come and gone. I am not bashing any Intel providers but I cannot envision a true RV date ever being shared with the masses. Let's look at the reasons why I do not envision that to happen; 

1. Because so much time has elapsed, IMO there are well over 40 million speculative investors in the IQD alone. 

2. Because of this IMO the NPTB will never provide or allow to seep out a true RV date. If that did occur there would be 30+ million (alert investors) ready to pounce at any given moment.

3. Because of everything I stated above, IMO I severely doubt we Dinarian's will never get a "heads-up" just prior to the RV (but I remain positive because there is no verifiable information anywhere stating we Dinarian's will not be allowed to exchange) 

Now let's review the rates. IMO because of the number of investors in the U.S. and globally (40+ million), I feel the NPTB will do everything possible to pay all investors and at the same time limit their exposure, i.e., the amount they have to payout. In order to do this IMO I foresee the IQD RV surfacing somewhere between .10 and .30 with a disclaimer stating all three zero notes (outside of the country of Iraq) must be exchanged within a certain time period, between 2-weeks up to a month. I would then expect a 2nd RV to occur, after the three zero note expiration has expired (outside the country of Iraq), placing the IQD on par with it’s neighbor Kuwait. By doing this, the NPTB will be able to pay all investors (keeping the masses as calm as possible) and be able to increase the value of the IQD without having to fund insane amounts of money to 40+ million investors. I know that's not what most investors want to hear, but that is how I envision the RV to take place. 

Overall picture: 

There are a lots of Intel Providers, News Hounds and Information Gathers around the globe who are spending countless hours day-after-day trying to find and provide the latest information to share with the invested Dinar Community. The thing to remember above all else is the fact that we are all on the same ride headed in the same direction for the same purpose, to try and make the lives of our friends, families, communities and (our) country a better place for all of us to live. Because we are dealing with the revaluation and/or devaluation of so many countries (190+) it is pretty much impossible for any Information Gatherer to be 100% accurate. 

Here is something we can all do, say your prays and hope we can pray the RV/GCR into existence. 

GO RV! 
Truthseeker

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum