Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17

3 posters

Go down

RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17

Post by Ssmith Fri Oct 27, 2017 9:09 pm

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 27-October-2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=102649332

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Fantabulous Friday, October 27 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here. If the RV had already happened, many of you would be here with me enjoying the comedy show!

There isn’t much news, so we will take Q+A. Iraq started the liberation process, with skirmishes between the Iraqis and the Kurds, and some places where the Kurds are putting down their arms. They are coming together and acting as one nation. How long can it take to finish up two provinces? Our information suggested they want this to wrap up by the end of the November, with reconciliation in December and public exchanges in January, but some plans get adjusted or even scrapped. I don’t see how they can drag this out all through November; liberation shouldn’t be an issue, nor should the Kurds. As I understand it, the Peshmerga are surrendering or taking off their uniforms and going off in different directions.

That’s pretty much it as far as information, so let’s look at the board:

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Any word on the revaluation of the Iranian Rial/Toma?
A: No word on that from my sources.

Q: [Appreciation] As for those who want an accounting of the books, I say why? Don’t you like free information? Do you want these calls to go away? Who cares where Ray spends the money! I hope he takes his family out for a steak dinner at Texas Roadhouse and puts gas in his car along the way. He deserves a lot more than that! Who else spends so much time and effort keeping a bunch of dreamers informed. I don’t have that kind of time. Thank the good Lord for Raymond Renfrow and TNT or we would all be lost. Perhaps I would have sold my currencies back a long time ago.

Q: Are you getting any info from banks there in Iraq? You’ve talked recently about classes/training they are in process on. Any updates on that topic and how that may connect to timing we seek?
A: No information on banks in Iraq since we spoke last; those classes I referred to are taking place stateside.

Q: Earlier in the week, I believe you said that your US bank contacts thought there would be reason for them to be back on alert or on call at the end of this week. Have you heard anything from them on this?
A: No, they’ve been quiet as a church mouse.

Q: 1) Any news lately of the lower denominations being used?
[RR: No news whatever.]
2) Any update on Reno exchanges since Wednesday’s call?
[RR: No updated info on that.]
3) There is always a lot of talk on the zim, my question is, should the zeros are removed, will this be something done by the one exchanging the note for us, or will it be automatically when it is entered into the system? Also any update on the 80/20 process?
A: It is my view that any deletion of zeros will be an automatic electronic process, not a human process; they’ll go with what’s on the screen. [Information on Zim is available in the forum and from previous calls.]

Q: Clearly Iraq is not in charge of their RV – the powers have their own reason to keep pushing for the IQD to be revalued sometime in the future – after more than ten years we still wait – do you have any insight as to who is really is in charge? Do we now wait till 2018?
A: I have no idea how long we’ll wait. It’s what we will do; it’s all we can do. I’m in it to win it, and most of you are, too, having come this far.

Q: This plan you refer to, the end of November, where did it come from? Credible source – GOI, CBI? Or other gurus? Just wondering…
A: I don’t use my call to refer to what other gurus say, I go to sources that have been credible in the past. Remember, it was communicated to me as a plan, but that doesn’t mean it will manifest that way.

Q: Mosques? Anyone exchanging this week? Bankers giving you their thoughts?
A: No, no, and no. Nothing on Iraqi television today either.

Q: Card rates from the Qi cards in the USA?
A: $3.71 according to the most recent reports [from several months ago].

Questions from live callers

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822. You can also find the address at www.tntsuperfantastic.com; click on the Donate button and send your check today.

281 Caller: When you mention the 60+ banks that deal in dinar now, do you mean the whole bank? Or separate branches?

RayRen: That would be 60+ entire banks.

Caller: I was in WF the other day, asking about exchanging currencies. They confirmed that they exchange a million rupiah = $15,000. I thought I would exchange a million and called them the next day, but they put me onto their foreign exchange department and that person said it was $58 dollars. I mentioned the other rate, and asked when the higher rates would be released, and he said, “The RV is fake news.” People are still doing and saying the same stuff, denying that exchanges will happen at the new rates. Are you encountering that still, or the people you are talking to?

RayRen: Some banks and employees are still in denial, and the 60+ banks are openly exchanging dinar today, just not at the rates we would like. Other banks are saying that they WILL deal with dinar “at the right time”, and some say they never will. Look at where we are this year compared to earlier years at this time: we have more info in print, from the banks in the US and Iraq, people being paid in Iraq, the cards being used here and in other countries. Heck, Iraq is telling their citizens openly that they are changing the value of the currency and they will have more purchasing power. It’s possible this will linger into the end of the year – anything’s possible – although it doesn’t look like it from the information I’m seeing. We just have to hold on.

Caller: You would think all the banks would be saying the same things, at least in all the branches of certain big banks like the Bank of America and Wells Fargo.

RayRen: Banks are like other large corporations – if you’re in Florida, you may not know what’s happening in California. It may be run by one board, but the branches can be semi-autonomous. One member went to three branches of the same bank in the same day, asked the same question, and got three different answers… and they were ten miles apart. Don’t let what the bankers say dismay you; they are quoting what they have been told, or what they believe, but that doesn’t mean it’s accurate when it comes time to RV.

918 caller: Last night a buddy called me, and I couldn’t get onto the UN operational currency rates site; I usually check it two or three times per day, and the site being down hadn’t happened in a year or more. Also, this morning there was an article on the CBI, which has directed all Iraqi banks to adopt banking security standards as set by SWIFT before the end of this year. Probably that is already done,

631 caller: [Zeno’s paradox] We know nothing about Indonesia, Vietnam or Zimbabwe, or even Iran, really. So we don’t really know what’s happening with their currencies.

RayRen: We know it’s going in Iraq – we have that in writing. I don’t know what will happen with the other currencies. We can talk about this all day long but it won’t change anything – we cannot change the outcome. No matter what currencies you are holding, you have those ones, and you can continue until we get to the other side, or you can choose otherwise. You’re in the current, and you can turn around and go back, tread water, or continue to the other side. Those are your choices.

240 caller: I think I heard Barzani will resign if someone in his family takes his place – what difference will that make? What does that mean to you?

RayRen: It means nothing to me, because I’m only waiting for a rate change, and I don’t think Barzani has anything to do with that.

[My computer crashed here. Go to Sunny’s Cliff Notes for additional information; I have attached anything I missed from my own transcription.]

Closing Statement

The intel (or lack of it) is what it is. Liberation has begun as of yesterday. There is no telling when we will hear the end results of that. Iraq’s pushing into next week because it’s pay time for them, approaching the end of the month. There are a lot of things to be optimistic about. If it’s not the 31st, then it wasn’t to happen by the first (of November). Then we look to the first, knowing we are close. This is a good situation to be in, even if we have a little bit more of a wait. It could be to our advantage to wait until the first of the year to do our major exchanges, based on the tax implications It might be a silver lining, a blessing in disguise. We don’t know that yet.

If it looks like the reality, then it’s up to us to embrace it. We are waiting for the green light to pop on so that we can make the decision when to go do that which we’ve been waiting for. That’s what I believe…

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

(Cliff Notes by Sunny)

October 27, 2017

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=102649332

Ray: Just going to do some Q & A guys . . . and get ready to see what we can look forward to next week. There is no major information.

They started the liberation in process so that went out. Some of you saw that. *** Some of you probably saw information of skirmishes going on between the GOI and the Kurd’s. Some of you saw information the Kurd’s put their guns down and said (chuckling), ‘The heck with it. We are not going to fight anymore.’ Some news is reporting some fighting. Other news is reporting no fighting. Either way it’s a done deal as far as all of them coming back together and acting as one nation. So we don’t see that as a major interruption, but the report did go out the liberation has started.

Now the question would be how long is it going to take to finish up two provinces,***with just a few amount of fighters in those provinces? We had information that indicated they wanted this thing to wrap up around the end of November with going into December reconciliations, etc., etc. and public exchanges in January. But all plans don’t come out to fruition. Sometimes they get modified, they get changed, they get scrapped all together. So if they started the liberation process through the two provinces, I don’t see how they can drag this out all through November looking for full liberation, especially when it’s just down to the last 3%. At least that was a couple of weeks ago we were told the last 3% of the country remained. And so that should be no issue.

The Kurd’s are no issue. The Pashmerga, from our understanding, they are surrendering or just putting down weapons, taking off uniforms and going in the opposite direction. That’s pretty much it as far as information.

CURRENT WINDOW: Ray: I’m looking forward to the first of the week. In Iraq . . .pay time the first of the week and some looking for the new rate. If so, then it should be “Hallelujah” day for us!

I have no idea how much longer we wait. I’m in it to win it. . . It’s coming! More in print telling them the value of their currency would be changing. . . I just know they did tell their citizens they would raise the value of the currency and increase their purchasing power and told them that more than once. Possible it could linger on into the end of the year. Doesn’t look that way now . . .

We have it in writing Iraq’s currency is going to go. No matter what currency your holding, the bottom line is you are holding it. Your in it.

IRAQ: News out of the launch for liberation of the last two provinces held by IS/DAESH. Only 3% of Iraq remains to be liberated.
Kurdistan: Peshmerga forces refusing to fight and walking away.
Lower Denoms: Ray: No news whatsoever.
TV / Mosques: No information today.

INTERNATIONAL:
Currencies: No information on revaluation of the Iranian Rial. Last Dinar card rates Ray heard, $3.71.

ZIM: Removing the Zeroes Ray said will be an automatic electronic process. He expects they (exchanging institution) will go with what is showing on the screens.

Q & A: TNT Forum

Responses posted within categories above.

Q & A: Callers

– WF bank in TX told the caller they would exchange a million Rupiah for $15,000 and a WF in another state told him that million would exchange at $57. Ray: All . . . could be operating independently even though it’s all owned by one source. We have learned over the years . . .the banking community is not how we thought it was. . . some of them operate as though they had a different CEO.
-1) UN operational rates site was down. 2) All Iraqi Banks to use security recommended by Swift by end of 2017. 3) Saw Wolf Blitzer on CNN interviewing Sen. Rubio from Fla. and asked him about the dissension in the Republican party. Sen. Rubio commented the dissension in both parties and in our country would bring us back to the Constitution and Republic. Ray: Thank you sir.

RAY’S CLOSING STATEMENT:

Good training. Intel is what it is. Liberation has begun as of yesterday. No telling when we will hear the end results of that. Iraqi’s pushing into next week because it’s pay time for them. . . Approaching the end of the month. A lot of things to be optimistic about.

If it’s not the 31st, then it just wasn’t to happen by the first. Then we look to the first, knowing we are close . . . those are good situations. We have a little bit more of a wait. It could be to our advantage . . . to wait till the first of the year to do our major exchanges based on the tax implications. It might have been a silver lining, a blessing in disguise. We don’t know that yet.

If it’s looks like the reality then it’s up to us to embrace it . .We are waiting for the green light to pop on so we can make the decision when to go do that which you have been waiting to do for quite some time. That’s what I believe. What do you believe? Enjoy your Friday. (played “I Believe.”)

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17

Post by roxy22222222 Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:40 pm

omg omg omg omg
As for those who want an accounting of the books, I say why? Don’t you like free information? Do you want these calls to go away? Who cares where Ray spends the money! I hope he takes his family out for a steak dinner at Texas Roadhouse and puts gas in his car along the way. He deserves a lot more than that! Who else spends so much time and effort keeping a bunch of dreamers informed. I don’t have that kind of time. Thank the good Lord for Raymond Renfrow and TNT or we would all be lost. Perhaps I would have sold my currencies back a long time ago.

roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17 Empty Re: RayRat Call Notes 10/27/17

Post by Ponee Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:11 pm

I am speechless by the stupidity

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin