Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum

Go down

Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum Empty Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:07 am

Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum

Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum 3239

10/25/2017

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Russian government on Wednesday welcomed Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum, while the two governments stressed the need to revitalize the all-round relations between the two countries.

"The Iraqi-Russian Joint Committee held a meeting in the Russian capital Moscow under the chairmanship of Ibrahim al-Jaafari on the Iraqi side and Dmitry Rogozin, Vice-President of the Russian Federation on the Russian side in preparation for holding the seventh session of the work of the Committee, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement received" Year 2018 ".
"The two sides reviewed the Iraqi-Russian economic and trade relations and continued to work together to develop the legal and regulatory bases for bilateral cooperation between the two countries," the office said, adding that "the meeting witnessed the development of increasing cooperation in the field of industry and increasing the momentum of efforts to develop cooperation. In the field of oil and gas, and the parties expressed the desire to provide the requirements of the active contribution of the Russian side in the development and rehabilitation of power plants and transport networks in Iraq.

"The Russian side welcomed Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum," the office said, noting that "the two sides noted the promising cooperation opportunities between the two countries in the field of agriculture, water resources and bilateral cooperation in the rehabilitation, reconstruction and construction of new infrastructure projects "He said.
"The two sides expressed the need to exert efforts to promote economic, commercial and investment cooperation, increase the volume of trade exchange between the two countries, including chambers of commerce, industry and joint business councils, and provide all possible support for exchanging visits of delegations and participating in specialized international conferences. In both countries, and provide the necessary advancement of banking and financial. "

The office noted that "the two sides supported the need to activate the comprehensive relations between the two countries, and urged Russian companies to participate in the tenders announced by various Iraqi ministries."

"The Iraqi side expressed its interest in activating the cultural relations between the two countries, the gradual development of cooperation in the field of education, health and the signing of more memoranda of understanding in various fields."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=9521

Moscow welcomes Iraq's proposal to establish an Iraqi-Russian business forum 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum