Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts

Go down

Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts Empty Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts

Post by RamblerNash Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:29 pm

Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts

Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts Image

The Euphrates -

Minister of Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources, Khalid Al-Faleh, said that 'oil prices are improving', stressing during his visit to the Baghdad International Fair, that the oil market is heading for greater stability.

Saudi Oil Minister Khalid al-Faleh and his Iraqi counterpart Jabbar al-Luaibi agreed on Saturday to cooperate in implementing OPEC decisions to reduce global supplies of crude oil, the ministry said.

"The best example of the importance of cooperation between our two countries is coordination of the situation of the oil market towards improvement and stability," Al-Falih said in a speech at the opening of the exhibition in Baghdad.

Faleh is the first Saudi official to deliver a public speech in Iraq for decades. In 2015, the two countries began to take steps to improve relations after troubled relations over more than 25 years since the Iraqi invasion of Kuwait in 1990.

The Saudi Export Development Authority is participating in the 44th Baghdad International Fair, which will last for 10 days, with a selection of Saudi companies up to 60 Saudi companies from various industrial and service sectors.

Saudi Exports employs all its capabilities to improve the efficiency of the export environment, develop export capabilities, promote exporters and their products, create export opportunities for them, develop programs and encourage exporters, and promote Saudi products in international markets.

The first aircraft of the Saudi company NAS landed last Wednesday at the Baghdad International Airport for the first time in 27 years in the strongest sign of the desire to boost trade and economic mobility between the two countries.

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=51452

Riyadh and Baghdad agree to implement oil supply cuts 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum