Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption"

Go down

The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" Empty The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption"

Post by RamblerNash Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:21 pm

The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption"

The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" Default-newsRot

Friday, October 20,

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
The preacher of the Sadrist movement in the province of Kirkuk, Raad al-Sakhri, Friday, that the Kurdish citizens in the province are far from the "traumatized corruption," asserting that the province would "collapse" if not for the security forces of the army and the popular crowd and the counter-terrorism and federal police And "the wise."

"The province would almost collapse if it were not for the Iraqi security forces from the army, the popular crowd, the anti-terrorism apparatus, the federal police and the wise people who are keen on the unity of the people of the province," he said during a Friday sermon in Husseiniya Khazal al-Tamimi in Kirkuk province.

Al-Shukri added, "Beware of the rumors, ourselves Kurds, you are far from the corruption of the province and looted our money and our wealth, you Kurds citizens, as you the rest of the people of Kirkuk and no one can overrun you."

He called on everyone to "prevent the armed manifestations inside the cities and to be armed by the security services," stressing that "the firing of shots is unacceptable because of the registration of deaths due to firecrackers."

LINK

The preacher of the Sadrist movement in Kirkuk acquit the Kurds who "wreaked havoc corruption" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum