Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay 10/18/17

2 posters

Go down

Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 Empty Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay 10/18/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:33 am

Yeah Beny said a week or so ago that this would happen in October or he would shut down his show. Well Beny you don't get to go back on your word now just because you pretend to have new information. It either happens this month or you shut down your show and shut your mouth. We are calling you out just like all the other gurus. You don't get to come out now with "new information" and pretend that everything is OK. You said it and we all heard it so either it happens in October or you shut the hell up forever.

As for the GCR I still think it could happen this month. October isn't over yet so lets just keep our hopes high and see what happens. I still believe in Dr. Clarke whether he is a real doctor or not doesn't matter he has been right on so far and he still says it will happen this month so my hopes are that he is right and we will still see it. Although this is exactly like what has happened for the 8 plus years I have been in this thing. The gurus get all hyped up and say it will happen at a certain point then they all start back talking and making excuses and then we are here for another year waiting and hoping. At some point this damn thing has to happen so we just need to get the damn cabal out and get this thing done period. Fighting Joe Dunford if you are a true hero you need to get this thing done or you need to back off and give the reigns to someone who can. We have had enough pussies that can't get it done and we don't need any more. Either get the cabal under control and out of the way or let someone take over who can get it done. We are tired of your piss poor excuses.
 Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 Cleardot

CB

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 Empty Re: Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay 10/18/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 19, 2017 11:04 am

For all those following or concerned about the "intel" from Beny Wilson....

Keep in mind by his own admission, Beny has singled himself out as pretty much one of the only trustable gurus left on the planet. He has a habit yelling on his show that Dinar gurus are "ALL LIERS!!" Beny has rejected all dragon family reporting gurus, and called them liars. He has pretty much singling himself out as the principal intel figure in the release of the RV. Point one.

Beny often will call people stupid, openly and unapologetically chastise them if they ask him a "wrong question", and degrade folks for simply not understanding the RV process. He has a low anger tolerance threshold from what I've observed.

Beny claims to be a hard core Christian, and with that fact alone you gotta question his ability to discern. We all know Christianity was developed by the Old Religion as a behavioral entrapment and control mechanism via guilt complex which keeps people predictable, controllable, needy (constantly in need of a Savior), and playing the pious martyr. Beny definitely fits these typifications from what I've observed.

So all things considered...tho Beny may have some accurate information absolutely, he is far, far from knowing all that is going on. In fact, he is still questioning if Zim will be redeemed (!) to give you an idea of his level of understanding.

Listening to him makes me wonder if he has watched the videos of Ferdinand Marcos explaining the level of money about to be unleashed...you gotta have Zim to release anything near 68 zero's. Dinar currency just isn't enough...just sayin'.

Beny may be a financial genius with some high rank contacts yes, but the more I hear from Beny, the less confident I become in his information, tbh. And I hate that because I really like the guy. But he does not seem to have a fundamental grasp of the magnitude of the RV, it's core intent, nor the goals set forth by Ferdinand Marcos.

Beny seems to think of the RV more in terms of investment and protecting oneself, than in terms of giving it all away to save the world...big difference when you think about it. I hope I'm wrong in that assessment.

I do think Beny has good intentions, it's just his self self isolation, ego, and harsh delivery limit his ability to communicate.

PNW

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay   10/18/17 Empty Re: Beny Wilson's Conference Call Intel Replay 10/18/17

Post by Ssmith Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:30 pm

I just have to speak up on this because it has been bothering me for a long time. Like Beny has stated, I will probably get blasted on this in this forum, and truthfully I could care less.

I have been a recent listener of Beny's intel reports. Do I necessarily agree with everything...No. Do I praise him for standing up and praising God for what he is doing...Yes.

God is in the drivers seat of this RV, Not man, Not any channeled beings. IF you are putting your faith in Man, Channeled beings, Celestials or anything other than The King Of Kings and Lord Of Lords.....you are being deceived.

You are putting your soul on the line by taking the stance that The Bible.....The Word of God is all false because man had to translate versions that we are reading today. If you don't have the faith that God has been in control of the interpretation of HIS word down through its inception till now, what do you have to believe in.

I know that there are those from multiple faiths that are currency holders and that everyone that posts on this site are writing from the viewpoint of their beliefs. I want to make it clear that I understand that. I expect that you understand that according to my faith the following is true:
- in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God and the Word was God.
- God is in Control of everything that is happening on this planet
- God is in Control of the RV
- God is in Control of the things that are making this RV happen
- This RV will happen how God has planned it. Not how some Guru has stated it will happen, or celestial or channeled message.
- God is God, Jesus is his son who was sent to earth as man and died for your sins, he rose from the dead defeating sin and death and paid the price for YOUR sins. Remember that. (FYI...if you cant believe that can happen, how do you put your faith in celestial beings, inner earth beings, channeled messages, etc.......please)

Grow up people. Don't follow the words of man. They will tell you the things that you want to hear, that tickle your ears. You will be led down a path that leads to your destruction. Put your faith in God and God alone.

Carthusian.

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam I Am Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:38 pm

God has nothing to do with any of this.  The RV/GCR is a scam, and God isn't a scammer.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum