Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update 10/16/17

3 posters

Go down

koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 Empty "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update 10/16/17

Post by Ssmith Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:09 am

How is Everyone in Dinarland Makin' It?

OK, Everyone living in DinarLand. Lets Get up to speed on the current state of affairs, as they stand Today...... Iraq needs a currency. That is a fact. But, before they could address the needed currency, they first needed to get their country to a position of feeling safe. Stability and Security.

So, the US agreed, and has assisted Iraq on clearing ISIS out of Iraq... Did that mean they had to do that in order to RV? NO!! This was the preference of what IRAQ wanted to do, prior to establishing an international, valuable currency. So, the US also wanted the defeat of ISIS to be complete.

For that reason, the next 'Window' for watching for a change in their rate will start on Tuesday, October 17, of this week and go to the end of the month.. The greatest pressure for this to happen will be this week...... Please understand: There is NO back door on the time frame for the RV to occur.

The pressure is coming from the Void of any money in Iraq. They need to get commerce moving, and increasing the value of their money will make that happen. People who have money do not blow themselves up! They will suddenly have a way to improve their lives. The RV will assist in furthering the whole Security and Stability issue.

So the pressure is on. Why do I give a 'window' verses an exact time? Because i do not control this thing. If I did, it would have happened a LONG time ago!....

1. If you send me email or text and tell me you are getting out, I will rarely respond. So, don't. If you got into this investment because you expected to get rich QUICK, your expectations were unrealistic. ALL investments take time....And I personally do not see the point in baling out after you have already spent the money to invest...

2. If someone tells you that it is a pipe dream, just remember: Iraq's Currency was 2.75 even with Sadam Hussien in charge. Also, it is a fact that the US promised to let them restore their currency, once the fighting was finished.

And now, You say: "Ok! They quit fighting and US pulled out.... leaving a void....and everything went to hell in a hand basket." Yes, you are correct. But, that was an official "Obama ** Move" (I mean, what else can I say!) ... Obama did not want this to take place until Hillary lost the election... The only reason he did not pull the trigger on it sooner, was because Iraq wanted and needed a higher rate, and he didn't want to give it. Bottom line - It's all been politics!!!....

3. Speaking of Rate: We understand that Iraq has been given option to choose their Rate with Trump. So, the Range is 2.00 to 3.71. The only way to know what it will be, is wait until it comes out.... Some say .10 cents and float it up.... Well, Kuwait did that and for that very reason, this will not happen.

Kuwait had a government that operated better than Iraq does even today.... And when Kuwait floated their currency, it hurt the progress economically of Kuwiat.

​It went too high too quickly, and then on the way down, it nearly crippled the country until it finally stabilized around 3.60. So learning from the mistake that Kuwait made, the CBI said the 'Float' will be 'Managed'...

What does Managed mean?.... if you look at the currency now and realize it has been this price for at least 10 years - that's a Managed Float! ... They control the rate.... they peg it off of the Dollar and the British Pound so that it will not move unless they want it to. Which is the reason they will need to RV the currency to get the rate they need.....

4. Are there any Laws that need to be passed before they let this go? NO!! Everything is just waiting on Iraq to do this 'Thing'!! ..

5. Do not get discouraged!! Just put on your big girl panties (or big boy, as the case may be) and let this happen. Be happy about the timing... We are close.

Randy Koonce

We are close.. Every large bank will exchange.. RELAX the RV is coming...
Breathe,,,

Check www.cbi.iq every day to see if it has changed... do not take a guru or a post about in country RV or any thing else do not be fooled just check the CBI

Do not let your emotions get to you.

BREATHE BREATHE......... Yes I will do a meeting after the RV...... do not worry I will send out email...

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 Empty Re: "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update 10/16/17

Post by Tinef2 Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:31 am

Very reassuring from one of the top fiction architects of this fake investment news / currency intel scam .. 

Love how they bring back the old dogs right about the time the scam has lost all momentum, and selling on e-bay sounds like a smart idea. .. then one of the old guys provides a regurgitation of all the past plausible lies. 

How has this guy escaped indictment by the #IRS.gov for money laundering, and knowingly MLM-ing false investment information for profit #FBI.gov, #SEC.gov # FTC.gov   ???

Tinef2

Back to top Go down

koonce - "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update   10/16/17 Empty Re: "We are Close" - Randy Koonce Update 10/16/17

Post by Sam I Am Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:12 am

"If you got into this investment because you expected to get rich QUICK, your expectations were unrealistic."

One of the reasons that people expected to get rich quick was that gurus like Randy Koonce were telling them back in 2011 that it was going to happen right away and the rate would be $3.41.  Now he's talking like it was always a long term speculative deal.

"Speaking of Rate: We understand that Iraq has been given option to choose their Rate with Trump. So, the Range is 2.00 to 3.71. The only way to know what it will be, is wait until it comes out.... Some say .10 cents and float it up.... Well, Kuwait did that and for that very reason, this will not happen.

Kuwait had a government that operated better than Iraq does even today.... And when Kuwait floated their currency, it hurt the progress economically of Kuwiat.

​It went too high too quickly, and then on the way down, it nearly crippled the country until it finally stabilized around 3.60. So learning from the mistake that Kuwait made, the CBI said the 'Float' will be 'Managed'..."

This whole Kuwaiti dinar scenario is a lie.  When Kuwait reinstated the Kuwaiti dinar as the currency of Kuwait they offered it at its former value of $3.47.  It didn't float from a dime to $9 and then dive back down stabilize.  It was always a managed float.  Gurus used that story to lure in speculators years ago, but now we have charts and research to debunk it.

As for Trump's involvement with this, gurus have been saying that Trump owns a billion dinar since 2010.  He doesn't.  It's just another guru lie, and a year from now you'll still be waiting for Trump to pull the trigger if you fall for this lie.   

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Sam I Am
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

http://www.jewandgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chaz Fri Oct 20, 2017 9:25 pm

I can't imagine this nonsense to go on another year of the same old lies, but  guess there's a sucker borned every hour, in this case every minute.
Chaz
Chaz
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum