Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17

Go down

RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17 Empty RayRat Call Notes 10/16/17

Post by Ssmith Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:55 pm

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 16 -October-2017 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# https://events.iteleseminar.com/?eventID=102340506

[Sound of clock ticking, fireworks going off]

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! Today is Marvelous Monday October 16 2017, with yours truly RayRat98 here to talk about a few things… We send out a weekend update about Allak and other dignitaries including the PM talking about full liberation of Iraq, with Da’esh surrendering in the two remaining provinces.

Also Rafi Bank is focused on their international credit cards. Also, the Kurds seem to be making a new agreement that should be made clear on Wednesday. That was the weekend’s information, and today I said “we are going at a steady pace, but getting there”. For all intents and purposes, Iraq is once more in control in the disagreement with Kurds. There was no fighting at Kirkuk, and the Iraqi government is back in charge of the country, borders, transport, etc.

So nothing there will delay the release of the RV. Those in Kirkuk are celebrating the presence of Iraqi forces. The IMF meeting should conclude today, although members tell me yesterday was the last day of actual meetings on the schedule. There may be meetings that were not scheduled, and the outcome of those meetings will tell us whether to be very, very excited this week or next week.

Banks have shifted their ‘on call’ process to the end of this week, although anything could happen between now and then. When we look at some sources, some want us to be thinking about a rate change taking place today. I am still awating information from those sources, on different levels, to see if anything took place between yesterday and today.

Otherwise we are depending on the results from the IMF meetings. Political strife seems to be nonexistent in Iraq; the fighting is all history.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: The Attorney is setting up Attorney trust accounts to receive the exchange proceeds, and he will be at the exchange. Do we still have to have separate accounts for each currency?

A: For what purpose is the attorney setting up attorney trust accounts? That’s confusing to me. All I can tell you is that I am going in to do my own exchange, and I still intend to separate IQD exchanges from other currencies. That was the advice we were given, and it doesn’t cost anything, so that’s what I’ll do.

Q: Tony and DC recommended diversifying our money in a select few banks? I have a Credit Union, a local bank, and a big bank in mind. Do you hold to that view?

[RR: Yes.]

Or, is the fear of holding our money in a big bank diminishing as we near the RV?

A: I don’t have any fear of holding money in the bank. The idea is more to spread out the money amongst a number of banking institutions, large or small.

Q: Are your banking contacts still getting their info from the US Treasury or are there other players now on the scene?

A: The information is still the same, no matter where it’s coming from.

Q: Many of us have talk to other people to get them to buy money [currency] for the RV. Some people did and some did not buy dinar, etc. My question is if I go for a contract rate and not say a word after signing the NDA, if someone talked and said how I came into money could it be clawed back?

A: No. The NDA is an agreement that you would not disclose the details of your exchange. Because the people you talked to about currency will notice that you exchanged because your lifestyle changed… I don’t see how you could be accountable, unless you spill the place, time, rate, and so on, which would be covered by the NDA. They cannot figure out the rate you exchanged or the amount you received unless you tell them. If there is anything else in the NDA, like what you use your money for, the NDA will make it clear. It’s a contractual agreement and it will spell out what you can and cannot do. If you read it and agree, then sign it, and otherwise don’t.

Q: Is Maliki the one stirring up the supposed “civil war” with the Kurds? Does he still have the control of the Iraqi Press?

A: M does influence the press but I don’t think he has anything to do with the Kurds or the RV any more. I was surprised to read so much about Barzani.

Q: This past weekend you mentioned that you will/may be going for the contract rate(s).

You also made a mention to the topic of wanting to fully understanding what comes with that before committing. I took that as examining the terms the bank may have as conditions to get the contract rate.

Could you please expand on this topic to help us understand some scenarios and or conditions that may not be deemed attractive enough for you or others that may be cause to pass on the contract rate?? Many of us have ideas of what they may not as a condition but the more sharing we hear the more we learn.

A: Examples: the RV happens, and you go in and ask for the contract rate. Imagine that the rate is $5, and you have to sign an NDA that restricts what you do for years. I would not do that because I can wait for the rate to go up to $5. If the international rate is $3.71 and the contract rate is $60, that is a different matter. Some have already given their constitutional rights, and if you want to give up more of them in exchange for certain privileges, then only you can judge if that is an acceptable trade-off. I can find ways to make more money, but for some, this is their only real opportunity. Anything that involves taking the proceeds and investing them in that particular bank… well, that depends on the interest rate. We are jumping into uncharted territory, so waiting is your friend here. When we go to the ocean, some jump right in, and others wait and observe, and then decide.

Q: Anything you are looking for?

A: The results from the IMF meetings.

Q: Any laws you are waiting for in the Gazette?

A: No.

Q: Do we have to wait for the liberation of Iraq?

A: No, that’s really an excuse, I think, but it’s a good excuse. It’s up the PM to decide when release this; we just sit on the sidelines and wait. Like a baseball game, there are nine innings, but each one can take a short or long time, and all we can do is wait and watch. We cannot gauge how long the game will last.

Questions from live callers

865/404 caller: We seem to be going at a snail’s pace; I hope our steady pace is picking up speed by the end of this week. Would that be after the close of business, or doesn’t that matter any more?

RayRen: I would think after the close of business, but I’m waiting for today’s intel.

610 caller: if you are financially able to donate, please send your checks and money orders to Ray Renfrow, PO Box 1748, Elm City, NC 27822.

631 caller: I’ve been polishing my list, and checking it twice! I’ve got everything ready and set up. We have three major currencies here: the dinar, the Zim, and the dong. They are each in different situations. Which will have zeros chopped off?

RayRen: The information given to me is that the Zim will have six zeroes taken off; I haven’t heard anything like that about the dinar or dong.

Caller: We’ve heard all these different rates for the dinar, in-country. What is the difference between in-country and what we can expect here?

RayRen: We have always been told that whatever the international rate is for dinar, we would get something a little higher in the US. I don’t know that they will go as high as $30 here, even with contract rates. I don’t know anything about sovereign rates, but the international and market rates may be negotiable. I haven’t heard of the contract rates being negotiable, but you can negotiate the range between buy and sell rates for the international and market rates.

Caller: I’m not a lawyer and I don’t trust most lawyers, so I’m a bit concerned about understanding an NDA in a hour’s appointment. WE don’t know what is in the NDA, or what legalese it might be written in. What I’m most concerned about is the possibility of a claw-back if you say even a word about the exchange. Who would sign something like that?

RayRen: If they get a lot more money than international rates, AND they can adhere to the terms of the NDA, then many people might in order to get the contract rates. People sign for mortgages all the time, and they agree to give back the house if they default on the loan. If you agree with that agreement/NDA, go forward, and if you don’t, then don’t. You have to agree with what it says, and if you don’t agree with the language or whatever, then don’t sign it. Personally I’m not going to have anything apart from this new wealth, and I’m not willing to put that in jeopardy. Only you can decide if that is worth it. We don’t know what the NDA is actually saying; I haven’t had one single member say that they have read the NDA. We are all jumping to conclusions that we are setting up for the government is going to step in and take all our money. If you read it, and it says that and you’re unhappy, then don’t do it. If I don’t like what I’m seeing, if I don’t clearly understand the conditions, then I won’t sign it. What the banker says means nothing; what’s important is what is in the fine print, and if I understand and accept that, I’ll sign off on it.

Caller: So the international rate is the screen rate, and the market rate is what the market is willing to pay (if they aggressively want to buy it), and the contract rate is pretty much set, is that right? Some of those contract rates sound ridiculous to me.

RayRen: I don’t know what’s ridiculous or not until we find out for sure. Yes, $20-30 sounds very high to me, but it’s what we’ve been hearing for a couple of years.

916 caller: I don’t seem to be receiving tweets in these last two weeks.

RayRen: People seem to get dropped from time to time for no reason. You need to resubscribe. Text to 40404: FOLLOW @THE_TNT_TEAM.

501 caller: What is the possibility of civil war in Iraq?

RayRen: Zero. Everyone put down their arms and walked off. There is no one to lead a fight, and no one with arms to fight.

Caller: Are the redemption centers stand-alone institutions, or they affiliated with particular banks?

RayRen: The only ones I’ve heard about are branches with specific banks. I imagine the banks will have special locations for the first two weeks or so, but once it’s calmed down, you will be able to exchange at pretty much any branch bank.

Caller: On a scale of 1-10, what’s your take on this happening the next week or two?

RayRen: I’m on a 10, based on the information I’m receiving.

347 caller: What are the components that make an NDA valid, binding, and legal?

RayRen: The same things that make any contract valid, binding, and legal.

Caller: Scope, time, an offer.

RayRen: I’d have to go back and review the components of a contract; I think of there being an offer, consideration, and mutual agreement.

Caller: So if the banker says, “I’m going to give you $25 per dinar, and you have to sign this paper”, can you change any of the terms?

RayRen: Sure, you can modify it if both parties agree to the modification.

Caller: I’ve heard you say that you will negotiate, so that suggests you will have different visits to different institutions for different currencies. Is that correct?

RayRen: No, I intend to do all my exchanges at one place at one time; then I will move that money around for different purposes.

Caller: When do the bank perks kick in?

RayRen: I’m not looking for bank perks on doing my exchange, I’m looking for the perks they will give me once I have selected that bank as my primary financial institution. Then I will ask “what’s in it for me if I choose your bank?” Right now I’m broke as glass, but after the RV, I will be representing various entities that have a lot of money. I will be making the decisions for those organizations, and I will talk to them like that. I’ll ask what perks they will give me as a person, and to me as a company. Once the money is there, we can talk turkey.

Next caller: How would be protect ourselves is the US suddenly puts sanctions on the banks or Iraq?

RayRen: Let’s back up. Money is held in what banks? Banks in other countries??

Caller: Let’s say that our money is held by HSBC and they are sanctioned by China…

RayRen: You’re banking with HSBC in America? If the bank is in America, your account will be in America – it won’t be in China. If you have accounts overseas, that’s what you pay people to look after for you. If something comes up, you will have time to move your money before anything happens. You pay people to keep you updates and apprised of what’s happening, and then you can take action in good time.

Caller: So HSBC is in the US, but their home country is China, so eventually it could affect banking in the US as well, right?

RayRen: Your professionals will look after that for you, and let you know if something comes up so that you can be kept abreast and know what to do, in advance.

419 caller: Won’t all this be public anyway?

RayRen: The RV will be public, but you might get $3 and I might get $6, and that might annoy you to find out that our rates were different.

Caller: I don’t get why there would even be a contract rate. This is a currency – that will just be a rate, I would think.

RayRen: How long have you been in this? Five years? I think you missed our twitter campaign, which was focused on contract rates being available to the elite and not for us. Members have said their bank managers have seen contract rates on their screens. So we have had some discussions on that so that members can be prepared. If it doesn’t happen, “no harm, no foul”. If it does happen, then at least people are prepared. I openly discuss either/or. I was brought information that I had a challenge believing, but I believe in the people who told me, so I wanted to give you all something that might work out – at least you would know about the possibility. The same with the 80/20 thing with the Zim… I was taking it to my members so that they would be prepared. If it’s true, at least it won’t come as a total shock. They can be mentally prepared, and maybe financially prepared IF we address the situation, realistically. If you bring me information from others, I cannot explain any of that. But if I bring you information, I can and will explain it to the best of my ability.

Caller: Do you think this will go into 2018?

RayRen: I don’t think they can stretch it out that long. Now some people are saying Abadi will announce the full liberation of Iraq at the end of November, but there is no civil war or resistance, and on the other hand people in Iraq are being told to expect changes in their accounts pretty much now. I cannot see January unless something else crops up, so I am looking at this week or next. I think we’re pretty much there.

Closing Statement That will do it for today. The victory is always going to be ours, so long as we claim it. If something pops, we will let you know.

RayRat played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum